Concerned

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Does anyone know who was stabbed last night in the Greystone community? No names please, just initials. Thanks! I wish the best to all concerned!
Lost Interest

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

B.S.
bgjfhrrogj

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

R. W.
knows for sure

Gallatin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

c.g.
Concerned

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

bgjfhrrogj wrote:
R. W.
Thanks for your help. He is a relative of a close friend.
lmao

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

For tha love of god, forget the initials. Who got stabbed? Name will be in the paper eventually anyways.
AGREE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

lmao wrote:
For tha love of god, forget the initials. Who got stabbed? Name will be in the paper eventually anyways.
I completely AGREE!!
Like anyone is gonna keep it secret for long. Who the heck is it??
kfmvkghb

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Richard Wardop ... his daughter stabbed him. Hear he is in really bad shape.
Chas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

It's very tragic he is married to my aunt she passed away about a year ago an it really took it's toll on their little girl she is only 13. They need all the prayers they can get. An please don't start bashing my family before you know the whole story. My uncle Richard is a good man an why she did this i still don't know but she is more a troubled child than a bad child she actually a sweet little girl she has been through a lot emotionally
Concerned

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Chas wrote:
It's very tragic he is married to my aunt she passed away about a year ago an it really took it's toll on their little girl she is only 13. They need all the prayers they can get. An please don't start bashing my family before you know the whole story. My uncle Richard is a good man an why she did this i still don't know but she is more a troubled child than a bad child she actually a sweet little girl she has been through a lot emotionally
Sorry this happened to your family! I hope this has a happy ending for all involved. My thoughts are with you and yours....
citizen of community

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Sorry to hear your family is going thru this. I grew up with Richard's older kids and they are great people. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayer. I pray that the Lord give this family the strength to come thru this storm. Keep them close to your bossom and protect them.
Amen
I Know

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

God bless your family. Prayers for the stab victim but also for the 13 year old girl. So awful.
Local

Rockwell, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Why would a 13 yr old stab someone ,?
Kelton

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Local wrote:
Because she didn't have a gun.
getalife

Fort Campbell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Kelton wrote:
<quoted text>Because she didn't have a gun.
this lil girl is a sweat girl and a bright on at that for you to come off with a comment like that is bogus get a life and leave ppl alone
Kelton

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

getalife wrote:
<quoted text> this lil girl is a sweat girl and a bright on at that for you to come off with a comment like that is bogus get a life and leave ppl alone
You are right. A sweat girl and a bright on at that wouldn't use a gun. She would use a knife.
How bout that

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Kelton wrote:
<quoted text>You are right. A sweat girl and a bright on at that wouldn't use a gun. She would use a knife.
Don't start acting stupid and immature you have no idea what is going on with her so educate yourself first !!!!!
Kelton

Smyrna, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

How bout that wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't start acting stupid and immature you have no idea what is going on with her so educate yourself first !!!!!
I am sorry. I don't know her and I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation as to why a 13 year old girl would stab her father.
I Know

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Kelton you are very stupid! This could be someone in your family next. The family needs prayers and not critiism from the likes of you.
Patsy

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Local wrote:
Stabbing On Greystone Road

Monday, November 14, 2011
by Bill Glass - News Director

http://internetnewsroom.com/wgrv/

Deputies Michael Macdonald and David Love responded to a Greystone Road residence last night where a man was found in his neighbor's driveway with multiple stab wounds and lacerations about his face, neck, shoulders, arms and hands. 69-year old victim said he didn't know why his 13-year old daughter would do this, as there was no argument. The victim was treated by EMS and flown to Johnson City Medical Center.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Greeneville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search