Comments
81 - 100 of 388 Comments Last updated Tuesday
cops

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Why wrote:
<quoted text> So they can get him to take a plea deal. They offer him a deal of whatever degree of manslaughter, which is probably all they can prove. Then the DA can chalk it up as a win, all tied up with a nice little bow. Just my opinion which is worth about two cents, tops.
I would like to know what the fight started over in the first place.
Sam just went crazy going off on ever one then started on brickeys son and would not stop the boy had turns blue and passed out not moving the who time brickey tryin to get Sam to stop and tryin to pull him off his kid he would not get off the kid so brickey worn t
Him to get off his kid and out his house he Wondnt Sam thought it was funny so he worn himagine still woundnt stop so he got shot
Why

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

cops wrote:
<quoted text>Sam just went crazy going off on ever one then started on brickeys son and would not stop the boy had turns blue and passed out not moving the who time brickey tryin to get Sam to stop and tryin to pull him off his kid he would not get off the kid so brickey worn t
Him to get off his kid and out his house he Wondnt Sam thought it was funny so he worn himagine still woundnt stop so he got shot
Thanks for helping me get the picture, Sam sounds like he was enjoying inflicting pain. Sad situation for all involved, except Sam. Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Why

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

http://tennessee.arrests.org/Arrests/Samuel_E...

Is this the right Sam Eanes, all of his arrest involve assault of some kind, including aggraveted burglary.
In the know

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

If someone was trying to kill my kid I would have shot them too
big bananas

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Why wrote:
http://tennessee.arrests.org/A rrests/Samuel_Eanes_8394103/
Is this the right Sam Eanes, all of his arrest involve assault of some kind, including aggraveted burglary.
yes it sure is....
Hmm

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Sam Eanes was a thug wit a criminal history of violence. Get over it.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Jenny H from the block wrote:
This happened right down the road from me. I was curious as to why it happened also. I guess we will find out in Mondays paper, since nobody here knows.
Why don't you walk down there and ask around and let us know what really happened.
5th grade

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Charges are just charges. If Brickey can afford a decent lawyer, charges will change or get dropped. I would think the DA would have a tough time convinceing a jury, especially the sams record.

Of course no one really knows what happend yet, he very well could have been shot in cold blood.
BNF

Batesville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shot in the back=cowardice.
Seriously

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Sep 25, 2013
 
Since his name is not in the obituaries, I believe it is all a hoax.
Be respectful

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

A man has lost his life and people are talking about how great this is and the world is better without this person in it. Everyone of you need to take a look at yourself. Everyone has their demons and people make mistakes and bad life choices but they don't deserve to be killed. Everyone is saying that this man is a hero for killing Sam but really how great of a dad is he is he let this man who was "high and drunk" at his house around this "son" he allegedly beat up? How awesome was he then? Sam was a decent man at least when I knew him although I will not make excuses for his mistakes because we all know he had a lot if them. He has a family that will read these pages and think how much it will hurt them to see such awful things you all have written just to get your " two cents" in. I just pray that Sam is with The Lord now and that for whatever reason this man shot Sam, that The Lord has mercy on him. People need to think about what they say and their actions because you never know who you are hurting.
samsfriend

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Well. All of this sounds crazy. Where the hell is the real story? Why was sam fighting brickleys son? How old is brickleys son? Oh heck yes I would kill for my kids, hell I get mad enough to wanna smack the bullies on the bus my kids ride. I didn't realize that sam beat women. I also had no clue why he got shot. I don't know if that story makes too much sense.
samsfriend

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

So sam was choking some boy, he was blue..passed out, Sam was laughing, while using his strength to choke someone,(as evidenced by boy being blue) dad then said stop! Sam kept laughing, then dad went an got gun, said stop again, then fun fired??? That's the picture I'm getting from these comments.. am I correct??
School

Shelby, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

jkk wrote:
Sam always beat on women and that night he went to far he put his hands and someone's kid they tryed to get him to stop and worn him many times he was so high and drunk that he thought it was funny that he was at that point he almost killed the kid he wouldn't ,trean him lose so brickey did what any loven carein parent would he solved the problem it could of well just happen at ur house to ur kids then what would u do the way he was what if it would of been his little girl r boy and his mom killed him u wouldn't have a problem then would u . Heart of gold I think heart of stone...brickey u did good ...ur a king in my book...
.. Wow ! Really ? You can't spell for crap and your grammar is horrible , I know you're making a good point from what I can make out of it , but please educate yourself and be a better part of your community
NoGrammarPoPo

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#102
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

School wrote:
<quoted text> .. Wow ! Really ? You can't spell for crap and your grammar is horrible , I know you're making a good point from what I can make out of it , but please educate yourself and be a better part of your community
Grammar popo is in the house! Everyone watch your p's and q's! Before you rant over someone else's uneducated grammar, check your own. You used spaces before your punctuations, if you used them at all. You used spaces before commas, and most are not utilized right. You need another English class yourself! I suggest if you knew what they meant just leave it alone.
cops

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Sep 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Be respectful wrote:
A man has lost his life and people are talking about how great this is and the world is better without this person in it. Everyone of you need to take a look at yourself. Everyone has their demons and people make mistakes and bad life choices but they don't deserve to be killed. Everyone is saying that this man is a hero for killing Sam but really how great of a dad is he is he let this man who was "high and drunk" at his house around this "son" he allegedly beat up? How awesome was he then? Sam was a decent man at least when I knew him although I will not make excuses for his mistakes because we all know he had a lot if them. He has a family that will read these pages and think how much it will hurt them to see such awful things you all have written just to get your " two cents" in. I just pray that Sam is with The Lord now and that for whatever reason this man shot Sam, that The Lord has mercy on him. People need to think about what they say and their actions because you never know who you are hurting.
who really cares he lost his life .r his family will see this all he did is wrong and u can bet ur ass I would kill for my son he didn't care bout his family never took care of his kids and always talked trash bout his mom so o well if u don't like what u read r see get off here ass
Kaw-Lijah

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Too bad the bullet didn't go through Sam's head and into a gas line. Think of how amazing of an inbred fueled fire that would have been. Think of the tax dollars we would be saving had the whole group been turned to ash.
Oh well, one down!
FACTSandTRUTH

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The man accused of "murder" was protecting his SON! Eanes had his son in a position that prevented him from breathing, the son had began to turn blue, the accused man repeatedly ask Sam to back away from his son, he tried to fight Eanes off his son and could not get him off so the end result was him shooting him! The reality of the situation is that Eanes lost his life and two innocent children lost a father BUT the accused man of "MURDER" also left behind a family, a home, a job, he also lost a lot too!
FACTSandTRUTH

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Sep 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Kaw-Lijah wrote:
Too bad the bullet didn't go through Sam's head and into a gas line. Think of how amazing of an inbred fueled fire that would have been. Think of the tax dollars we would be saving had the whole group been turned to ash.
Oh well, one down!
BRICKEY'S son is a MAN in age! Its not like he made a bad parent choice and brought drug/alcohol activities around a minor, his son is old enough to be around what he was around! I am not saying I agree with the lifestyle just saying his parenting skill should not be in question!
shannon carpenter-black

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#107
Sep 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

the audacity of the JERK calling Sam a dirtbag.. I'm sure you are a picture perfect citizen... By no means was he perfect, but Sam was a genuinely nice person. Rest in peace Sam.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
constable wayne shelton 25 min gun guy 22
Of course Obama is sending illegal aliens here. 1 hr Commander Bunny 26
tracy stowers (Nov '12) 2 hr lmao 50
Junior Cosby 2 hr pssshhht 3
psycho moms (Nov '12) 2 hr bahaha 50
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 hr WTSenior 141,518
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 4 hr Agnus 3,391
Greeneville: 4 main reasons that people refuse ... 6 hr yes but 66
good ole boys- lets name them 9 hr the mafia 10
Lost respect for GPD 9 hr Sunshine 75
Policeman Teddy Lawing 10 hr Dr Wu 24
If we had a real newspaper in this town 13 hr cretin56 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greeneville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greeneville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••
•••