Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43017 Aug 5, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you’re right. I think he should do it that same way Obama did it. First he’ll fight it for two years, spending several million dollars in the process. Then well after he’s been elected, he’ll release them.
Since people who wanted proof of Obama’s place of birth were called “birthers”, maybe we should call democrats who want Romney’s taxes “taxers”. Nah. That wouldn’t work. They already are taxers.
<quoted text>
What in the world are you talking about? Forgot your Xanax?
Where did you ever get the idea that you're supposed to get a "free ride" in this Country? What makes you so special that you think you're better than everybody else & that you deserve it? Tell me, because I sure can't see it!
You're the among the worst that this Country has to offer, with your attitude, IMO! And the good-hearted, Poor People are so much better than you, there's not even any comparison. I'd take one of them anytime over somebody like you or YOU, yourself! I couldn't live with the whining about your GD money all the time! Bag the crap up & take it with you to a desert Island somewhere & you & it live happily ever after, because I'm sick of hearing you cry about being afraid you might have to spend some of it or actually pay for something that you want for free!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43018 Aug 5, 2012
personally wrote:
I believe Obama is the processed to the anti christ
Well, that proves right there that you're crazy as He*l!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#43019 Aug 5, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but you little ignorant Teabaggers aren't the least bit worried about the integrity & honor of the Man you're backing for thre CEO of th County...not as long as he cheats the Nation, but gives you every crazy thing you want! You're Grown Adults, but think & act like Spoiled Bratty Children! You disgust me!
I specifically did not address this particular issue with you simply because of the infantile, unjustified outburst that you, as expected, replied with...one without facts, I might add. I suggest ya continue to voice your immature ridiculous remarks to someone armed with less facts and logic on their side, or maybe someone that might care what you think...which is not me.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43020 Aug 5, 2012
Yeah, well maybe you need to force your little Greedy, Dumbass Self to read something that proves what an Idiot you really are, along with all you other Money-Hungry Fools that are backing the Man who is going to take it all from you & You're too stupid to know it! READ THIS...CAREFULLY!
----------
"Mitt Romney's Tax Plan Falls Short."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/mitt-r...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#43021 Aug 5, 2012
Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP playbook, ya think?? Has John Boehner stood on the house floor and asserted that obama claimed student-foreign aid status to gain his college education...without a shred of proof, of course. Has this happened and I was unaware of it? After all, all mr. obama would hafta to do release his college records. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
I would love for John Boehner to try to bluff President Obama about his college education, because our President would either call his bluff or fold.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

#43022 Aug 5, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>........and if Harry Reid can bluff Willard with such ease, just think how foreign leaders will jump on Willard if God forbids he becomes our president.
And as they say in poker, Romney called his bluff. Reid must either raise or show his cards.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43023 Aug 5, 2012
Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And as they say in poker, Romney called his bluff. Reid must either raise or show his cards.
Romney whining, "He's lying on me", is calling Reid's bluff??? Now, that's funny! I didn't know you were a Comedian, too! LMAO!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#43024 Aug 5, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Yeah, well maybe you need to force your little Greedy, Dumbass Self to read something that proves what an Idiot you really are, along with all you other Money-Hungry Fools that are backing the Man who is going to take it all from you & You're too stupid to know it! READ THIS...CAREFULLY!
----------
"Mitt Romney's Tax Plan Falls Short."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/mitt-r...
hahahha..2 funny...As usual, maybe you need to get your facts straight as well. The article is genuine. However, too bad you take garbage at face value rather doing any investigating for the facts instead of accepting face value...but that would require some effort on your part, wouldn't it? Here is a clue, look who did the study, and how much they contributed to obama's campaign.
Now run along, I grow weary of your immature games and make-believe bravado. In other words, you bore me.
personally

Speedwell, TN

#43025 Aug 5, 2012
Look Obama has shit on this country without even a courtsey flush. He got in office to ruin us and he has almost completely succeed! May just be the Antichrist!
rye

Elizabethtown, KY

#43026 Aug 5, 2012
frank newton wrote:
he will not give jerry fortner a convicted drug dealer a post in east tn.
who
rye

Elizabethtown, KY

#43027 Aug 5, 2012
who

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#43028 Aug 5, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I would love for John Boehner to try to bluff President Obama about his college education, because our President would either call his bluff or fold.
the whole point being, Dunlapian, it was NOT Harry Reid's place to do so, and belittles the integrity and importance of his position. If the charge were to be made, it should certainly have come from the DNC or the obama campaign staff, NOT Harry. Definitely makes ya wonder about his leadership tho, now doesn't it?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43029 Aug 5, 2012
I've never seen such ignorant People who try to make People think they are so smart & do such a pitiful job of it. You prove yourselves to be total Idiots who know absolutely nothing about anything concerning politics , this Country, nor our Government with every Post you make & you don't even know enough to realize it!
You shouldn't even be allowed to vote until you learn at least as much as Immigrants are required to know before they can become Citizens!
People like you & YOU are responsible for the "dumbing down" of America & we're all paying the Price for your total ignorance!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43030 Aug 5, 2012
Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
the whole point being, Dunlapian, it was NOT Harry Reid's place to do so, and belittles the integrity and importance of his position. If the charge were to be made, it should certainly have come from the DNC or the obama campaign staff, NOT Harry. Definitely makes ya wonder about his leadership tho, now doesn't it?
You're actually saying that a Political Party Committee and a Staffer has more power & authority than the Leader of the Senate? Do you even know what our three Branches of Government are, I don't think you do! Do you even know what Country you're living in?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43031 Aug 5, 2012
"Romney Urges 'Dramatic' Measures, Not Stimulus."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/05/romney-...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#43032 Aug 5, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're actually saying that a Political Party Committee and a Staffer has more power & authority than the Leader of the Senate? Do you even know what our three Branches of Government are, I don't think you do! Do you even know what Country you're living in?
Sighs... You have never ever won a debate with me, ever. Are you 100% positive you want to continue this childish tirade? Sassy, you no doubt are, however, intelligence is not and has never been your strong suit. Are you actually asserting that the powerful and authoritarian Leader of the Senate should stoop to the level of common gossip-mongering without one SHRED of facts?? Is that your contention??

As it is, and if he does not come up with a name for his allegations, many senators are discussing ethics violations be charged. Yes, his antics are that far out-of-line.

So, have you always been this immature or is this just since ya have been on Topix?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43033 Aug 5, 2012
Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sighs... You have never ever won a debate with me, ever. Are you 100% positive you want to continue this childish tirade? Sassy, you no doubt are, however, intelligence is not and has never been your strong suit. Are you actually asserting that the powerful and authoritarian Leader of the Senate should stoop to the level of common gossip-mongering without one SHRED of facts?? Is that your contention??
As it is, and if he does not come up with a name for his allegations, many senators are discussing ethics violations be charged. Yes, his antics are that far out-of-line.
So, have you always been this immature or is this just since ya have been on Topix?
I've never had to win a Debate with you...you Lose them, all by yourself, everytime you post!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43034 Aug 5, 2012
"Stupid Quotes By Right-Wing Nutjobs And Crazy Conervatives."

Click here:
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/bl-ri...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#43035 Aug 5, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never had to win a Debate with you...you Lose them, all by yourself, everytime you post!
ahhhh..so that is why you "suddenly" backed off on Romney's tax plan ridiculous assertion AND the Reed fiasco so suddenly this morning, gotcha! hahahahahahah I fear your secret (of long-standing immaturity) is not safe with me, however, everyone that read's this board is already painfully aware of that fact.

Now, run along, and try to play nice, ok?? I know it will be a struggle for ya, but I have an eternally hopeful attitude for all idiots.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43036 Aug 5, 2012
"Social Security Not Deal It Once Was For Workers."

Click here:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_SOC...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greeneville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nolichuckey Concrete Pump Service (Jan '09) 32 min Smart about it 3
so i hear Rachelle Seaton is going to be Single... (Jan '13) 35 min Curious 20
Whats better a country girl or a city girl and ... (Jul '11) 39 min I know 119
Sisters that died by Jones 42 min Why 6
F-ing Hateful Dollar Store Hags 46 min Watch 13
North Main Audio (Sep '12) 48 min Crank it up 10
Ott Jones 49 min Gville 4
fun thing to do ***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Sep '10) 1 hr Red_Forman 6,783
ANOTHER bad wreck on 107 1 hr James 16
Wreck on Erwin hwy 3 hr Really 64
wheel tax 5 hr fedupcitizen 187
Eddie Jennings 7 hr fred sanford 74
Greeneville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:11AM
Which Panthers Free Agents Will Return in 2015?
NBC Sports 6:32 AM
Panthers G.M. on Cam Newton: "We want him here. I want him here"
NBC Sports 3:31 PM
Report: Sal Sunseri to leave Florida State for position with Oakland Raiders
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl