Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Greeneville Forum

Comments (Page 2,005)

Showing posts 40,081 - 40,100 of123,567
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text> No, It is not! You Conservtives have been falsely accusing Obama of everything under the sun ever since he took office & you've never proven any of it! Obama has proven that the accusation about his place of birth is a Lie...why doesn't Romney prove that Reid's accusation is a Lie by releasing his Tax Statements, if Reid's accusation is false? That's all he has to do, so why doesn't he? What's he so afraid of? It's been customary for quite a few years for Presidential Candidates to do that, anyway!
You know you’re right. I think he should do it that same way Obama did it. First he’ll fight it for two years, spending several million dollars in the process. Then well after he’s been elected, he’ll release them.

Since people who wanted proof of Obama’s place of birth were called “birthers”, maybe we should call democrats who want Romney’s taxes “taxers”. Nah. That wouldn’t work. They already are taxers.
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text> That is a ridiculous statement for you to make & you've done it twice. It makes me wonder who you really are because, there's only one other Person on this forum , who is constantly harping about "proving" ridiculous things, even opinions & he has known Mental Problems. So, if you're not him, I would advice you to stop acting like him unless you want People to think you're as crazy as he is known to be & acts! And any normal Person would have to be insane to want that!
What in the world are you talking about? Forgot your Xanax?

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

I don't remember anybody questioning Obama's place of birth until AFTER he was elected. There could have been some , but if there were, they were very few & they would have been considered "Fruit Loops". But, after he was elected, the TEApublicans jumped on that & they haven't let go of it, yet, even though it has been proven, I said PROVEN, that he was born in Hawaii!

As for your second comment, you sound so much like the Person who has made it his Life's mission to torment me in any way he can, that I can't tell you apart most of the time, if you're not him.
Even your comment that I'm responding to, sounds just like him!
But, whether you're him or not, one thing I can assure you if, I do not take mind or mood-altering drugs of any kind & never have & there's not a Person on this Earth, including you or him that can ever make me get to that point! I'm much stronger than that, I assure you!
I survived his crap, when my Mom was dying & I wasn't sure that I would, but I did. If I could survive during that time, everything else is a piece of cake, comparatively! So, you know what you can do with your "xanax" remark!
Kelsey

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Published on The Smirking Chimp ( http://www.smirkingchimp.com )

Romney declares war: Not qualified to command

By Brent Budowsky

Created Aug 3 2012 - 8:33am

Originally published at The Hill [1].

In my column today [2] I warned that even after seven years of running for president, Mitt Romney wou ld be dangerous for America and the world as commander in chief. I emphasize: The column was NOT about his obviously disastrous trip to Europe. The incompetence of this trip is old news. The issue I raise is far deeper and more serious and dangerous. The role of commander-chief of the American military is a high responsibility. On issue after issue, over the course of years, Mitt Romney has shown he lacks the qualification, preparation, temperament, skill and depth to lead our military. Mitt Romney is as unqualified to command as Sarah Palin.

Romney is still not clear on whom he believes our No. 1 foe is. One day it is Russia; another day he is not sure. Romney said he would not order an attack against bin Laden in Pakistan. Then he said he would have. He gives bellicose military speeches that make him sound like a man looking for a war to fight, but he has no policy, no strategy and no substance or specifics behind his warlike words. Pl ease read my column for a longer list.

After seven years of running for president, Romney has not studied security issues, learned security issues or developed policies regarding security issues. He speaks like a neocon amateur. Throughout his seven years of running for president he has never taken the time or shown the professionalism or depth to even prepare to be commander in chief.

Presidents matter. If Al Gore had been inaugurated as president in 2001, he would never have shown contempt for intelligence warnings about planes flying into buildings, and would never have taken America into the Iraq war, which President George W. Bush did without even knowing about Sunnis and Shiites. There are major commonalities between the mistakes of George W. Bush, the ignorance of Sarah Palin and the failures of Mitt Romney to understand the military and diplomacy from the moment long ago that he began running for president until his incompetently managed visit to Europe.

Our country has been at war for over a decade and Mitt Romney has been running for president for almost a decade. Romney is not ready to command, not qualified to command and not prepared to command. He lacks the qualities of military judgment and diplomatic skill that are essential in a president. He has insulted peoples and nations from Britain to the Palestinians, been condescending to nations from Mexico to Uruguay, advocated weird theories of cultural superiority and inferiority, and would be a danger to the security of America and the world if he were ever given the power of commander in chief.
wow

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I don't remember anybody questioning Obama's place of birth until AFTER he was elected. There could have been some , but if there were, they were very few & they would have been considered "Fruit Loops". But, after he was elected, the TEApublicans jumped on that & they haven't let go of it, yet, even though it has been proven, I said PROVEN, that he was born in Hawaii!
As for your second comment, you sound so much like the Person who has made it his Life's mission to torment me in any way he can, that I can't tell you apart most of the time, if you're not him.
Even your comment that I'm responding to, sounds just like him!
But, whether you're him or not, one thing I can assure you if, I do not take mind or mood-altering drugs of any kind & never have & there's not a Person on this Earth, including you or him that can ever make me get to that point! I'm much stronger than that, I assure you!
I survived his crap, when my Mom was dying & I wasn't sure that I would, but I did. If I could survive during that time, everything else is a piece of cake, comparatively! So, you know what you can do with your "xanax" remark!
you dont remember cause of your old ass age. he was asked to prove his citizenship before he was elected but would prove it. his wife even said several times his homeplace is kenya as well as him.but liberal dems are too stupid to catch it and understand what he said.you idiots are too baffled by his b/s
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a poker game. It's up to Reid to prove his point.
If I accuse you of being a thief, the police are going to ask for evidence before you even get charged.
Now, let me ask this. Reid has been in government for his entire career. At present his salary is around $200K.
How did he become a millionaire?
Sounds dirty to me.
Two good points;
1st, Harry Reid is a career politician, he made about 5-6 million dollars as a career politician. This is what career politicians do. Do I like it, no......is it legal,......I guess so, nobody has brought the hammer down on him for making the 5-6 mil.
2nd, if you accuse me of being a thief, true the police will want to get my side of the story of it. Then afer everything is in the open and I am proved innocent, I will be going after you for slander.
Now as you see it is not up to Reid to prove his point, it's up to Willard to prove that Reid is wrong.(according to the GOP playbook, which Fox News uses everyday)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're right, Dunlapian, & I think you are...I just wonder how long it will take & how bad will it get before that starts to happen. I don't think it will happen in my Lifetime, if it gets as bad as it looks like it might. I just wonder if it will in my Kids' Lifetime. I don't have any Grandchildren, so after that, it won't matter to my immediate Family.
I'm not sure how long it will take either, but in the mean time, think of it as a "E" ticket ride at Disney World.
BTW, I like your new logo!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>you dont remember cause of your old ass age. he was asked to prove his citizenship before he was elected but would prove it. his wife even said several times his homeplace is kenya as well as him.but liberal dems are too stupid to catch it and understand what he said.you idiots are too baffled by his b/s
You might learn & know the truth if just once, you would read something besides those Far-Right Wing Propaganda Sites or watch something besides Fox Fake News, or listen to somebody besides Rush Limbaugh. I know what all of these Sources have claimed even before Obama was elected because, they were talked about & debunked on every other News Source, including the Sunday Morning Political Talk Programs.

I don't know how old you are, but if my age is responsible for me being able to seek out the truth from many different Sources, instead of being brainwashed by one Fake News Cable Channel, I'll take it anytime over your age of remaining incredibly naive, gullible, & being so easily brainwashed & proud of it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

I literally despise these horrible, cruel Monsters!
There is nothing, & I do mean NOTHING, Christian about what they do...EVIL Yes, Christian NO!
----------
"Westboro Baptist Church Vows To Defy Rules After Congressional Smackdown."

Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/04/west...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

Folks, you're not going to believe this Article! It is a Fox News Article, just be warned! But surely "The Raw Story" wouldn't have reprinted it unless they thought it was true!
----------
"Larry Craig Now Claiming Bathroom Bust Was 'Business Trip'."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/08/04/larry-c...
Your Name Here

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Not Haslam
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Two good points;
1st, Harry Reid is a career politician, he made about 5-6 million dollars as a career politician. This is what career politicians do. Do I like it, no......is it legal,......I guess so, nobody has brought the hammer down on him for making the 5-6 mil.
2nd, if you accuse me of being a thief, true the police will want to get my side of the story of it. Then afer everything is in the open and I am proved innocent, I will be going after you for slander.
Now as you see it is not up to Reid to prove his point, it's up to Willard to prove that Reid is wrong.(according to the GOP playbook, which Fox News uses everyday)
In order to win a slander case, you need to prove that what he said cause you harm.

So the only way for Romney to sue is if this comment causes hime to lose the election.

Reid knows this because he's a lawyer. He also knows that he can get away with saying anything.

He's still a scumbag.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to win a slander case, you need to prove that what he said cause you harm.
So the only way for Romney to sue is if this comment causes hime to lose the election.
Reid knows this because he's a lawyer. He also knows that he can get away with saying anything.
He's still a scumbag.
........and if Harry Reid can bluff Willard with such ease, just think how foreign leaders will jump on Willard if God forbids he becomes our president.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>........and if Harry Reid can bluff Willard with such ease, just think how foreign leaders will jump on Willard if God forbids he becomes our president.
errr...ummm...shouldn't you instead be worried about the integrity and honesty of the man who is the majority leader in the esteemed Senate of our country...that he would actually encourage gossip mongoring and defamation of character without a shred of proof?? His actions are sleazy at best, outright lies at the worst...but over-riding all that is the integrity of the senate has been diminished yet again with more childhood antics. No wonder our country is in trouble with leadership under this clown.
cap gun

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

RDR was the most popular president ever....
FDR was elected four times.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you’re right. I think he should do it that same way Obama did it. First he’ll fight it for two years, spending several million dollars in the process. Then well after he’s been elected, he’ll release them.
Since people who wanted proof of Obama’s place of birth were called “birthers”, maybe we should call democrats who want Romney’s taxes “taxers”. Nah. That wouldn’t work. They already are taxers.
<quoted text>
What in the world are you talking about? Forgot your Xanax?
Tim, you sound just like another Poster on here that I've known for awhile...well, I've talked to for quite awhile, I don't think I ever really knew him, then or now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's still a scumbag.
But, in your opinion, Romney's not a scumbag, right? I mean all he's done is try to con the American People & con the Nation during one of her darkest economic hours. Yeah Buddy, that's the kind of Guy I want to elect President, alright!(sarcasm). He can really sell her out, then, along with everybody that lives here, except for the 1% of his closest Buddies, of course! And guess what, Tim ole Buddy, you'll go down just like the rest of us, because you don't qualify to be in his economic league, either. You better wake up & smell the coffee before he takes everything you have & you're scrambling just like the rest of us will be to survive, literally...because that's what he will do to us and YOU! If he gets elected, remember my words of warning that you don't believe...NOW, because you will then, when they come true!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
errr...ummm...shouldn't you instead be worried about the integrity and honesty of the man who is the majority leader in the esteemed Senate of our country...that he would actually encourage gossip mongoring and defamation of character without a shred of proof?? His actions are sleazy at best, outright lies at the worst...but over-riding all that is the integrity of the senate has been diminished yet again with more childhood antics. No wonder our country is in trouble with leadership under this clown.
Hold on there E1, Harry is just using the GOP playbook,.....why is it wrong when a Democrat uses these tatics, but it is just par for the course when a Republican uses them.
If Willard wants to call Harry's bluff......by all means he should do it and shut Harry down.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on there E1, Harry is just using the GOP playbook,.....why is it wrong when a Democrat uses these tatics, but it is just par for the course when a Republican uses them.
If Willard wants to call Harry's bluff......by all means he should do it and shut Harry down.
GOP playbook, ya think?? Has John Boehner stood on the house floor and asserted that obama claimed student-foreign aid status to gain his college education...without a shred of proof, of course. Has this happened and I was unaware of it? After all, all mr. obama would hafta to do release his college records. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but you little ignorant Teabaggers aren't the least bit worried about the integrity & honor of the Man you're backing for thre CEO of th County...not as long as he cheats the Nation, but gives you every crazy thing you want! You're Grown Adults, but think & act like Spoiled Bratty Children! You disgust me!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>you dont remember cause of your old ass age. he was asked to prove his citizenship before he was elected but would prove it. his wife even said several times his homeplace is kenya as well as him.but liberal dems are too stupid to catch it and understand what he said.you idiots are too baffled by his b/s
No! I'm too baffled by YOURS!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,081 - 40,100 of123,567
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

113 Users are viewing the Greeneville Forum right now

Search the Greeneville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I love this forum because?????? 5 min Patience 213
WHAT R ALL U Silent Viewers Reading??? 10 min Melissa1333 38
How can we recruit some nice ladies here? 15 min Melissa1333 21
A Great Big Fck You 17 min _Word Woman_ 76
IS God real? 17 min realprophet 11
Linda Woolsey Running For Judge -- No Really Sh... 18 min haha 42
Greene County Mayor's Race 20 min Lazy 83
Greene County Clerk Race 30 min Your joking 106
•••