cap gun

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

RDR was the most popular president ever....
FDR was elected four times.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you’re right. I think he should do it that same way Obama did it. First he’ll fight it for two years, spending several million dollars in the process. Then well after he’s been elected, he’ll release them.
Since people who wanted proof of Obama’s place of birth were called “birthers”, maybe we should call democrats who want Romney’s taxes “taxers”. Nah. That wouldn’t work. They already are taxers.
<quoted text>
What in the world are you talking about? Forgot your Xanax?
Tim, you sound just like another Poster on here that I've known for awhile...well, I've talked to for quite awhile, I don't think I ever really knew him, then or now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
In order to win a slander case, you need to prove that what he said cause you harm.
So the only way for Romney to sue is if this comment causes hime to lose the election.
Reid knows this because he's a lawyer. He also knows that he can get away with saying anything.
He's still a scumbag.
But, in your opinion, Romney's not a scumbag, right? I mean all he's done is try to con the American People & con the Nation during one of her darkest economic hours. Yeah Buddy, that's the kind of Guy I want to elect President, alright!(sarcasm). He can really sell her out, then, along with everybody that lives here, except for the 1% of his closest Buddies, of course! And guess what, Tim ole Buddy, you'll go down just like the rest of us, because you don't qualify to be in his economic league, either. You better wake up & smell the coffee before he takes everything you have & you're scrambling just like the rest of us will be to survive, literally...because that's what he will do to us and YOU! If he gets elected, remember my words of warning that you don't believe...NOW, because you will then, when they come true!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
errr...ummm...shouldn't you instead be worried about the integrity and honesty of the man who is the majority leader in the esteemed Senate of our country...that he would actually encourage gossip mongoring and defamation of character without a shred of proof?? His actions are sleazy at best, outright lies at the worst...but over-riding all that is the integrity of the senate has been diminished yet again with more childhood antics. No wonder our country is in trouble with leadership under this clown.
Hold on there E1, Harry is just using the GOP playbook,.....why is it wrong when a Democrat uses these tatics, but it is just par for the course when a Republican uses them.
If Willard wants to call Harry's bluff......by all means he should do it and shut Harry down.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Hold on there E1, Harry is just using the GOP playbook,.....why is it wrong when a Democrat uses these tatics, but it is just par for the course when a Republican uses them.
If Willard wants to call Harry's bluff......by all means he should do it and shut Harry down.
GOP playbook, ya think?? Has John Boehner stood on the house floor and asserted that obama claimed student-foreign aid status to gain his college education...without a shred of proof, of course. Has this happened and I was unaware of it? After all, all mr. obama would hafta to do release his college records. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
errr...ummm...shouldn't you instead be worried about the integrity and honesty of the man who is the majority leader in the esteemed Senate of our country...that he would actually encourage gossip mongoring and defamation of character without a shred of proof?? His actions are sleazy at best, outright lies at the worst...but over-riding all that is the integrity of the senate has been diminished yet again with more childhood antics. No wonder our country is in trouble with leadership under this clown.
Oh, but you little ignorant Teabaggers aren't the least bit worried about the integrity & honor of the Man you're backing for thre CEO of th County...not as long as he cheats the Nation, but gives you every crazy thing you want! You're Grown Adults, but think & act like Spoiled Bratty Children! You disgust me!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

wow wrote:
<quoted text>you dont remember cause of your old ass age. he was asked to prove his citizenship before he was elected but would prove it. his wife even said several times his homeplace is kenya as well as him.but liberal dems are too stupid to catch it and understand what he said.you idiots are too baffled by his b/s
No! I'm too baffled by YOURS!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not sure how long it will take either, but in the mean time, think of it as a "E" ticket ride at Disney World.
BTW, I like your new logo!
Thank you Dunlapian, you're a nice & sensible Person, one of the few on Topix & I'm so glad to have met you, even in cyberspace.
personally

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

I believe Obama is the processed to the anti christ
personally

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Leading up to the antichrist

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you’re right. I think he should do it that same way Obama did it. First he’ll fight it for two years, spending several million dollars in the process. Then well after he’s been elected, he’ll release them.
Since people who wanted proof of Obama’s place of birth were called “birthers”, maybe we should call democrats who want Romney’s taxes “taxers”. Nah. That wouldn’t work. They already are taxers.
<quoted text>
What in the world are you talking about? Forgot your Xanax?
Where did you ever get the idea that you're supposed to get a "free ride" in this Country? What makes you so special that you think you're better than everybody else & that you deserve it? Tell me, because I sure can't see it!
You're the among the worst that this Country has to offer, with your attitude, IMO! And the good-hearted, Poor People are so much better than you, there's not even any comparison. I'd take one of them anytime over somebody like you or YOU, yourself! I couldn't live with the whining about your GD money all the time! Bag the crap up & take it with you to a desert Island somewhere & you & it live happily ever after, because I'm sick of hearing you cry about being afraid you might have to spend some of it or actually pay for something that you want for free!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

personally wrote:
I believe Obama is the processed to the anti christ
Well, that proves right there that you're crazy as He*l!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but you little ignorant Teabaggers aren't the least bit worried about the integrity & honor of the Man you're backing for thre CEO of th County...not as long as he cheats the Nation, but gives you every crazy thing you want! You're Grown Adults, but think & act like Spoiled Bratty Children! You disgust me!
I specifically did not address this particular issue with you simply because of the infantile, unjustified outburst that you, as expected, replied with...one without facts, I might add. I suggest ya continue to voice your immature ridiculous remarks to someone armed with less facts and logic on their side, or maybe someone that might care what you think...which is not me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Yeah, well maybe you need to force your little Greedy, Dumbass Self to read something that proves what an Idiot you really are, along with all you other Money-Hungry Fools that are backing the Man who is going to take it all from you & You're too stupid to know it! READ THIS...CAREFULLY!
----------
"Mitt Romney's Tax Plan Falls Short."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/mitt-r...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Exasperated1 wrote:
<quoted text>
GOP playbook, ya think?? Has John Boehner stood on the house floor and asserted that obama claimed student-foreign aid status to gain his college education...without a shred of proof, of course. Has this happened and I was unaware of it? After all, all mr. obama would hafta to do release his college records. WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE?
I would love for John Boehner to try to bluff President Obama about his college education, because our President would either call his bluff or fold.
Timbuk2

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>........and if Harry Reid can bluff Willard with such ease, just think how foreign leaders will jump on Willard if God forbids he becomes our president.
And as they say in poker, Romney called his bluff. Reid must either raise or show his cards.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
And as they say in poker, Romney called his bluff. Reid must either raise or show his cards.
Romney whining, "He's lying on me", is calling Reid's bluff??? Now, that's funny! I didn't know you were a Comedian, too! LMAO!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
Yeah, well maybe you need to force your little Greedy, Dumbass Self to read something that proves what an Idiot you really are, along with all you other Money-Hungry Fools that are backing the Man who is going to take it all from you & You're too stupid to know it! READ THIS...CAREFULLY!
----------
"Mitt Romney's Tax Plan Falls Short."
Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/mitt-r...
hahahha..2 funny...As usual, maybe you need to get your facts straight as well. The article is genuine. However, too bad you take garbage at face value rather doing any investigating for the facts instead of accepting face value...but that would require some effort on your part, wouldn't it? Here is a clue, look who did the study, and how much they contributed to obama's campaign.
Now run along, I grow weary of your immature games and make-believe bravado. In other words, you bore me.
personally

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

Judged:

Look Obama has shit on this country without even a courtsey flush. He got in office to ruin us and he has almost completely succeed! May just be the Antichrist!
rye

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2012

frank newton wrote:
he will not give jerry fortner a convicted drug dealer a post in east tn.
who

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Greeneville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greeneville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••