Old Timer

Elkview, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

I am prescribed Subutex/Buprenorphine 3 times a day. However, I am having a very hard time finding any drug store that stocks them. Personally, I prefer the "Hi-Tech" tablets, the small round ones. Can anyone give me the name and location of a pharmacy that I can use to find these in stock? Thank You!

Since: Feb 12

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Old Timer wrote:
I am prescribed Subutex/Buprenorphine 3 times a day. However, I am having a very hard time finding any drug store that stocks them. Personally, I prefer the "Hi-Tech" tablets, the small round ones. Can anyone give me the name and location of a pharmacy that I can use to find these in stock? Thank You!
Where do I live?

Since: Feb 12

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Texman8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do I live?
U live I meant?
sub-zer0

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

In my experience with the medicine, Hi-tech buprenorphine seems very ineffective and doses are hard to measure out. Unless you're on one of the "doctor's" regimens of insanely high doses like 32 mg. So frustrating to see so many take such high doses because the drug is at full capability at only 2-4 mg at the most. And that is even for full-blown heavy heroin withdrawals.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

As of last week, hi tech and teva are both on manufacturer detail. I know-insist really sucks, all that leaves is the shitty Roxanne. I hope within the next 2 weeks, the backorder issue is over.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greencastle Discussions

Search the Greencastle Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 40 min Hillary Taking Up Space 51,368
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 2 hr Senator Rendell 3,538
Carrie Collins Apr 1 phillipemadrinan 1
Patients urged to test for infections after Cha... (May '11) Mar 24 ALD 102
Franklin County's veterans' clubs and social cl... (Sep '08) Mar '14 WaynesBar 33
Joy El installs 2014 board of directors Feb '14 hmmm 1
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Waynesboro, PA (Dec '11) Feb '14 toxic 17
•••
•••
•••
Greencastle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greencastle Jobs

•••
•••