Greencastle man arrested for eluding police

Full story: Public Opinion

Friday, April 15, 2011 -- A Greencastle man was arrested and charged with fleeing or attempting to elude after a traffic stop on Wednesday, according to Pennsylvania State Police, Chambersburg.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
seenalot

Sunbury, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

See Bryant? It is hard to outrun "Motorola." And fast footed cops. It does not pay. Leave the vehicle behind and these "brain surgeons" think they escaped! WOW. How stupid can they be? Pull over, take the heat and ya will not be so tired. LOL. And you do not place others in danger.
Duhhhhhhh

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

All Ole Bryant could say was " I gotta peeee" LMAO.
HarrytheTaxpayer

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2011

Judged:

The PO failed again to fill in the blanks. Why were the cops stopping him in the first place. all we know from this article is that they tried to stop him and he ran. That's only part of the story. why do i continue to try to get local news form this Paper. I guess i fit Albert Einsteins model of insanity. I keep doing the dame thing expecting a different results. The PO will never change. they never give the complete story.

Brian you should have just stopped then you wouldn't be facing evading charges on top of whatever else you did.
George in Chambersburg

Dillsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2011

LMAO if they had stopped him to give him a Good Driving Award like some states do !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Greencastle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greencastle Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greencastle People Search