Surge in births fuels growing Hispanic influence in Fox Valley

Full story: WisInfo 76
APPLETON - Ten years ago, one in 50 people in the Fox Valley was Hispanic. Today, that number has swelled to one in 20. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Who Knew

Omaha, NE

#1 Sep 18, 2011
Multiplying like rabbits, all part of the Mexican Reconquista.
really

Devine, TX

#2 Dec 15, 2011
if the law were followed accordingly the illeagals would all be deported thus cutting the population by 10 14 million
LetsCleanUpAmeri ca

Monterey, CA

#3 Dec 15, 2011
REPORT ALL ILLEGALS & THEIR EMPLOYERS! If there are no employers willing to hire the illegal aliens, then the flood of illegals will subside. CALL TOLL FREE: 1-866-347-2423 *confidential call* WWW.ICE.GOV (U.S. Immigration Law Enforcement Dept.) It works, and if the majority of Americans raise their voices and get involved then we will see positive results take affect.

Please copy & paste this information. Help to further the cause by informing other Americans. Please get involved today.

Thank you.
sterco

Helena, MT

#4 Dec 15, 2011
Hell they screwed themselves out of house and home in Mexihole and they will screw us out of house and home here!!! They breed faster than cockroaches and dump rats.
Exactly

Omaha, NE

#5 Dec 15, 2011
sterco wrote:
Hell they screwed themselves out of house and home in Mexihole and they will screw us out of house and home here!!! They breed faster than cockroaches and dump rats.
I agree.
jose

Scranton, PA

#6 Dec 15, 2011
That's because they breed without a thought of the consequences and to get as much welfare $$ as they can. No responsible person has children they cannot afford to take care of on their own. Scumbags/scumhags without a morale fiber in their entire bodies!!!
Juanita

Omaha, NE

#7 Dec 15, 2011
jose wrote:
That's because they breed without a thought of the consequences and to get as much welfare $$ as they can. No responsible person has children they cannot afford to take care of on their own. Scumbags/scumhags without a morale fiber in their entire bodies!!!
Exactly!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#8 Dec 23, 2011
Leave to filthy white trash from out west and the stink hole of Missouri to get the story wrong. The story wasn't talking about illegal immigrants, you filthy Amrican losers, lol.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#9 Dec 23, 2011
jose wrote:
That's because they breed without a thought of the consequences and to get as much welfare $$ as they can. No responsible person has children they cannot afford to take care of on their own. Scumbags/scumhags without a morale fiber in their entire bodies!!!
LIAR.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Dec 23, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
Leave to filthy white trash from out west and the stink hole of Missouri to get the story wrong. The story wasn't talking about illegal immigrants, you filthy Amrican losers, lol.
Seeing as the article is no longer available, I don't know for sure who it was referring to. Seeing as it is illegal Hispanics who seem to be breeding at breakneck speed, it is pretty safe to assume this article was speaking about them, and their incessant need to make babies. Why do these women choose to wear out their bodies just to be able to live off their kids' freebies? It's pretty clear that this has become a way of life for too many of them, and that's pretty pitiful. I feel sorry for their kids, who will probably end up in some gang before long.
sterco

Helena, MT

#11 Dec 23, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>LIAR.
SCUMBAG!!!

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#12 Dec 23, 2011
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing as the article is no longer available, I don't know for sure who it was referring to.
We can assume the article wasn't about delequent white kids, ya stinking slob.
tbear

Luxemburg, WI

#13 Dec 23, 2011
lets fix this problem......spay and neuter

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#15 Dec 23, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>We can assume the article wasn't about delequent white kids, ya stinking slob.
It can be assumed that you had nothing of value to say, so you chose to spew snide remarks. Rico, I mean Richard, I expect better from you.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#16 Dec 23, 2011
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>It can be assumed that you had nothing of value to say, so you chose to spew snide remarks. Rico, I mean Richard, I expect better from you.
You can attack me all you want, the reality is that 5 out of 100 people in the Fox Valley is of Hispanic descent, get used to it.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#17 Dec 23, 2011
tbear wrote:
lets fix this problem......spay and neuter
LOL, what problem are you talking about, I've been buying and using cars made by toyota for 25 years and volkswagen for 3 years, none of which were touched by you during their manufacture, assembly or service. You can go back into the meat packing plants after the Hispanics are gone and make me some sandwich meat at 6.00 an hour and shut up.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#19 Dec 24, 2011
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>You can attack me all you want, the reality is that 5 out of 100 people in the Fox Valley is of Hispanic descent, get used to it.
What attack? I called YOU on your lack of anything better to say, so YOU postted some snarky comment. I don't have a problem with legal Hispanic citizens. However, I DO have a problem with illegal Hispanic interlopers who seem to think this country owes them a living.
tbear

Shawano, WI

#20 Jan 17, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, what problem are you talking about, I've been buying and using cars made by toyota for 25 years and volkswagen for 3 years, none of which were touched by you during their manufacture, assembly or service. You can go back into the meat packing plants after the Hispanics are gone and make me some sandwich meat at 6.00 an hour and shut up.
blow me

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23 Feb 16, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>You can attack me all you want, the reality is that 5 out of 100 people in the Fox Valley is of Hispanic descent, get used to it.
Attack? Are you kidding? I was making a statement, an attack would have inserted the knife quite a bit deeper than an mere scratch at the surface. Of those Hispanics, how many are here illegally living off their kids' entitlements? That is something that no US citien has to get used to, especially if we are to be stuck carrying their onus.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#24 Feb 16, 2012
s/b: citizen...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Green Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riverside Animal Hospital (Jan '13) Oct 15 Zach 2
Ashwaubenon Music Forum (Nov '12) Oct 11 Musikologist 13
Closing gap between students, employers, a greata Oct 7 ACE MILNER 1
Ronald McDonald House expansion means there'll ... Oct 6 The Giver 3
In Scott Walker race, he's the main issue Oct 4 ACE MILNER 1
Why does your Gazette suck up to Blacks so much? Sep 29 Darwin 1
Sirens in De Pere Sep 27 Juliet 1
Green Bay Dating
Find my Match

Green Bay Jobs

Green Bay People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Green Bay News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Green Bay

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]