Restaurants Replacing Greece Bon-Ton

Full story: 13WHAM 18
The Bon-Ton's site will make way for new restaurants. In 2011, Bon-Ton announced plans to leave the Rochester area and has since sold its Greece site to mall owner, Wilmorite. Full Story
ExArmyRainger Green Beray

Rochester, NY

#2 Jan 18, 2012
Those aren't restaurants, those are fast food stands. What store wants greasy city people handling clothes and merchandise after they've been eating fried chicken?
And I believe the food court at Greece already has an Arby's.
They already said Red Robin is one.
Just think of other major chains we dont have there. They'll be overpriced anyways. They should've put a Chipotle or Mighty Taco there. Who knows maybe Anchor Bar, PF Changs, Biaggi's Italian, Champs?
bedda havelectricfence

Rochester, NY

#3 Jan 18, 2012
good luck with the "outdoor patio" concept. You better put a 12 foot high electric fence around your park like outdoor concourse.

This is greece you dumb fckrs. Boons destroy everything nice....except for BJs and Sams...hmmmm

How come noone else can figure out that a membership mall would be a fckn awesome idea and end the problems. Boons will not pay membership fees or admission fees (unless it is a rap concert).

They should charge admission to everything that whites still like to do..but boons have ruined.

Rochester, NY

#4 Jan 18, 2012
bedda havelectricfence wrote:
Boons will not pay membership fees or admission fees (unless it is a rap concert).
They should charge admission to everything that whites still like to do..but boons have ruined.
You mean like the yearly Seabreeze Park Memorial Day Brawl? they dont even go in the park, they just choose the parking lot. Like at RibFest at Charlotte or Liberty Pole.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 18, 2012
good luck with the "outdoor patio" concept. You better put a 12 foot high electric fence around your park like outdoor concourse.
This is greece you dumb fckrs. Boons destroy everything nice....except for BJs and Sams...hmmmm
How come noone else can figure out that a membership mall would be a fckn awesome idea and end the problems. Boons will not pay membership fees or admission fees (unless it is a rap concert).
"How come noone else can figure out that a membership mall would be a fckn awesome idea and end the problems."

Brilliant idea absolutely brilliant.
kool dude

El Monte, CA

#7 Jan 18, 2012
Why does every topic here turn into race? this iz one topic that has nothing tl do with race.I was going to add my input here but you racists infest every thread on here. So have fun discussing an interesting topic with your shallow minds.
NoLikeMonkeys

Geneseo, NY

#8 Jan 18, 2012
Hey rhonda and her 50 names love to start the racist crap. Don't hate when people do it back. Why dont topix put a end to it? want to know why, topix is racist and loves when the black trash talk crap. But remove a lot of post when the whites do it. o well they love it. The race game goes both ways. So go cry some place else.
NoLikeMonkeys

Geneseo, NY

#9 Jan 18, 2012
ExArmyRainger Green Beray wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the yearly Seabreeze Park Memorial Day Brawl? they dont even go in the park, they just choose the parking lot. Like at RibFest at Charlotte or Liberty Pole.
thats jigs for you complete fing scums
Jung L Owtamonky

Rochester, NY

#10 Jan 18, 2012
yeah, whats up blaming a race for all the problems, whitees always riot before and after Amerks games and at outdoor concerts in the park, at the Highland festival, Park ave Festival, etc.

I hate that you people suggest it is a race thing.

Festivals that NEVER have a problem at all:

PR Fest
Rib Fest
Corn Hill Fest
Festival for Youth
Harbor Fest
Liberty pole daily fest

how dare you people!
Kool Dude

Rochester, NY

#12 Jan 18, 2012
NoLikeMonkeys wrote:
Hey rhonda and her 50 names love to start the racist crap. Don't hate when people do it back. Why dont topix put a end to it? want to know why, topix is racist and loves when the black trash talk crap. But remove a lot of post when the whites do it. o well they love it. The race game goes both ways. So go cry some place else.
My name's not Rhonda and I am a male. I see misery loves company. You and everyone else on here keep it up. I don't sit on topix all day turning a simple topic into a racially hatred one.
Kool Dude

Rochester, NY

#13 Jan 18, 2012
Jung L Owtamonky wrote:
yeah, whats up blaming a race for all the problems, whitees always riot before and after Amerks games and at outdoor concerts in the park, at the Highland festival, Park ave Festival, etc.
PR Fest
Rib Fest
Corn Hill Fest
Festival for Youth
Harbor Fest
Liberty pole daily fest
how dare you people!
yeah but the topic here was new restaurants at Greece Ridge mall. Who said anything but race? i see where you people's minds are at all the times.

Rochester, NY

#14 Jan 18, 2012
Jung L Owtamonky wrote:
PR Fest
Rib Fest
Corn Hill Fest
Festival for Youth
Harbor Fest
Liberty pole daily fest
how dare you people!
You forgot Clarissa St. Reunion
and Sec. 5 Basketball at War Memorial if it involves RCSD schools
Jung L Owtamonky

United States

#17 Jan 19, 2012
Hey lady, I think it is because rednecks go to thunder nationals all hopped up on genny 30 packs.

come on...the clarissa st. reunion was not a problem. it was a bunch of bad apples that spoiled it for the rest of the 5 percent
Hank

Rochester, NY

#20 Jun 3, 2012
Jung L Owtamonky wrote:
PR Fest
Rib Fest
Corn Hill Fest
Festival for Youth
Harbor Fest
Liberty pole daily fest
how dare you people!
WTF?
_NBP_

Dansville, NY

#21 Jun 4, 2012
The title should read:
"Wilmorite uses Corporate EBT Card to expand Mall"
not surprised

United States

#22 Jun 4, 2012
Is that why the rib fest went well this year...because they charged admission?
not surprised

United States

#23 Jun 4, 2012
And I not familiar with your word " boons" what does that mean?
Straight_Shooter

Rochester, NY

#24 Jun 4, 2012
not surprised wrote:
And I not familiar with your word " boons" what does that mean?
Go ask a Cullerd
Starla57

Rochester, NY

#25 Aug 14, 2012
Jung L Owtamonky wrote:
PR Fest
Rib Fest
Corn Hill Fest
Festival for Youth
Harbor Fest
Liberty pole daily fest
how dare you people!
lets see PR festival no trouble in the festival but afterwards multiple arrests for fighting and destruction of private property// Rib fest too soon to have any problems due to high police appearance// Corn Hill fest- highly patrolled by police and security( off-duty police)// Festival for the youth- thrown out of greece ridge mall due to fights and stabbing, even had a vendor hand out knives as prizes but was shut down in the first night. always shut down early due to problems// Harbor fest- another highly patrolled by police// Liberty pole daily fest- at first it had problems but due to lack of people showing up daily not much there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greece Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you agree with my views on interracial dating? (Nov '10) 47 min n!&&$er 74
The Africa I Know Isn't The Africa In The Headl... 48 min Whitey 5
White Drunk Driver Arrested for Medicaid Fraud 56 min Whitey 2
D&C 2015 Price Increase 1 hr Barry 7
Brother wease el and hate 2 hr Semper Fi Forever 14
Thankyou Police Body Cameras 2 hr Ha Ha 17
RCSD tries to stem chronic absences 10 hr Whitey 6
Greece Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web