First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Thunder

Ashland, KY

#1 Aug 8, 2009
Does anyone know anything about an accident involving Ronnie Miller and Pud Walker?
boilermaker

Russell, KY

#2 Aug 8, 2009
I heard it killed them. My understanding was they were hit by a camaro.
Sooooooo

Ashland, KY

#3 Aug 8, 2009
What about Pud Walker? I heard he critical. Has anyone heard anything about his condition?
who

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Aug 8, 2009
they unplugged Pud this morning from life support and he died
anonymous

Ashland, KY

#5 Aug 8, 2009
does anyone know where it happened?
Toni Seagraves

Sullivan, OH

#6 Aug 8, 2009
if anyone can get me in touch with Pud's son Josh please help...lost touch with him and i need his # or msg....my yahoo mail is toniraenae@yahoo.com
Rider

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Aug 8, 2009
I just heard of the accident.I knew Pud 's mother .I didn't know the Miller man.But as a bike rider I know that we watch very close for 2 things rude vehicle drivers an animals...Both cause the higest rate of accidents involving motorcycles.I have had near misses from drivers of cars just because they weren't paying any attention or even looking for a biker.....We are nice people an more an more are riding bikes.Women now rate 47% of the biker population.Its so very sad that 2 fellow bikers have lost their lives an their families are without a son,husband,dad,brother,uncle or maybe your best friend.....God bless these families an give them comfort in this sad time.......
wow

Broken Arrow, OK

#8 Aug 8, 2009
terrible that Ruby has lost both her sons to mororcycles.
who

Ashland, KY

#9 Aug 8, 2009
toni try to get a hold of his mother sudy walker
Looking

Campbellsville, KY

#10 Aug 8, 2009
Does anyone know who hit them? I've heard it was a Caskey and I know several of them so I was just wondering. Was it a pickup or a camaro?
anon

Flatwoods, KY

#11 Aug 8, 2009
No it wasn't a Caskey that hit them Bob Caskey and John Houck were riding with them.
Dewey Greear

Ironton, OH

#12 Aug 8, 2009
As I understand it the other vehicle was coming toward them at a great rate of speed (over 100MPH as estimated by police)and swerved suddenly as it approached Ronnie, Bill, Bob, and John. Ronnie and Bill were hit head on.... Bob was also hit and even though his bike sustained damage he was able to regain control. John, who was last, was able to stop in time to avoid the speeding vehicle. Ronnie was dead before he got to the hospital..... Bill died at UK Med Centre after hours of extensive surgery... Bob and John were unhurt. As many of you know, Ronnie and Bill were both accomplished, skilled motorcyclists, with many decades of experience. They were two of the best riders I have ever had the pleasure of riding with. They were also my very good friends and I will miss them greatly. Please pray for their families and for John and Bob because they witnessed the whole horrid event. As far as I am concerned there is no punishment to great for the driver who killed them......
bluekye 12

Port Charlotte, FL

#13 Aug 8, 2009
what is bill last name?
Looking

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Aug 8, 2009
anon wrote:
No it wasn't a Caskey that hit them Bob Caskey and John Houck were riding with them.
Thanks, bless their hearts to have to witness such a tragedy is just terrible.
wondering

United States

#15 Aug 8, 2009
I'm glad this site is on here, I had just heard that it killed Bob Caskey to, so I thought if I got on here I could see for myself what happen , thanks for the imformation , and so sorry for the other two men and there family ,I'm am very glad that Bob Caskey is ok , and we will pray for the rest of the family.

Since: Aug 09

Grayson, KY

#16 Aug 8, 2009
I just heard about the accident a couple hours ago from a neighbor. I just can't believe it, Ronnie was always so safety conscious. What did Bill ride? A silver BMW... maybe a KLR? I think I'd met him at Ronnie's last summer. Does anyone know which bike Ronnie was riding? How deplorable it is for such good men to be taken from their families & friends by such a careless act. Ronnie & I had talked for two years about riding together & just never did. Now we never will. Ride on Ronnie & Bill
Laura

Ashland, KY

#17 Aug 8, 2009
where did it happen?
concerned

Ashland, KY

#18 Aug 8, 2009
Tis is horrorible and tradgic, I just looked at the obits on the Ashland Independent web site and it stated that Ronnie Miller was 64 and Pud Walker was 62, and myself and my family will be praying for the families involved, I thought this was the Ronnie Miller I went to school with but that can't be because the Ronnie Miller I went to school and myself are in our 30's. If anybody knows any of the families please give a clue because the miller might be a family memeber and I have not been informed yet and would like to know for I live in another state.
god bless

Grayson, KY

#19 Aug 8, 2009
ron's wife is deanna miller.
Get Real

Russell, KY

#20 Aug 8, 2009
Lexington station has an article with a picture up now.

http://www.wtvq.com/news/5868-motorcylists-ki...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 131,853
Wasn't AEP supposed to be clearing the right of... (Oct '10) 59 min Seriously 9
The "shop your hometown" jingle on Go radio. 1 hr Lmao 1
aep rate increase! (Jun '10) 2 hr My two cents 6
the bolt man single 2 hr Puss and Boots 5
Regina Diggs 3 hr ray 28
grayson/fyi 3 hr no bull 8
Paul Clifford Sigmund 18 hr a friend 70
HOW TO: netflix free forever! (Nov '10) Dec 12 justhatguy 221
Grayson Dating
Find my Match

Grayson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE