Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2012
T S G H

Ashland, KY

#1 May 16, 2012
Do you believe it is true that carter county,KY is a haunted place?
if so please leave a comment telling me something about a good place to ghost hunt.
i've heard a lot about daveys run in hitchins
not for sure if its true or not tell me what you think!!!
-tri-state ghost hunter
localrez

Ashland, KY

#2 May 16, 2012
yes. i do believe that it is a haunted place
maybe one of the most haunted counties in KY.
i've always heard old tales about horrifying things happening.
And one old story does involve daveys run.
A girl wearing a white gown is belived to be spotted at night in the woods and by the creek.
way back when,there was a teenager murdered by her father,they lived on a farm,after all said and done the father caught the house on fire and fled the scene.
they say the girl can be spotted on the following roads/hollars-
daveys run,johns run,and im not sure about that last one.
im glad i can help
-66 year old resident
T S G H

Ashland, KY

#3 May 16, 2012
thank you so much!
really appreciate it.
i believe

Ashland, KY

#4 May 16, 2012
T S G H wrote:
Do you believe it is true that carter county,KY is a haunted place?
if so please leave a comment telling me something about a good place to ghost hunt.
i've heard a lot about daveys run in hitchins
not for sure if its true or not tell me what you think!!!
-tri-state ghost hunter
East Carter High School! My cousin has told me of some stuff up there with a basketball bouncing in the gym like someone is playing and of course Marvins keys coming down the hall we did when he was alive! Scary! You need to go there!
T S G H

Greenup, KY

#5 May 20, 2012
i believe wrote:
<quoted text>East Carter High School! My cousin has told me of some stuff up there with a basketball bouncing in the gym like someone is playing and of course Marvins keys coming down the hall we did when he was alive! Scary! You need to go there!
yes,i have heard a lot about east carter high being haunted
thats definately a place we have to check out
thank you!!
i know

Annandale, VA

#6 May 21, 2012
There's a classroom at east carter high that the door sounds like someone's trying real hard to get in and there's no one on the other side and its pretty scary.....and one night I was takeing a night class and it was just our class there and it was kinda late and sounded like a woman screamed down the hall....there was no one in the building but us and the janitor who was outside waiting to lock the door.
T S G H

Ashland, KY

#7 May 21, 2012
i know wrote:
There's a classroom at east carter high that the door sounds like someone's trying real hard to get in and there's no one on the other side and its pretty scary.....and one night I was takeing a night class and it was just our class there and it was kinda late and sounded like a woman screamed down the hall....there was no one in the building but us and the janitor who was outside waiting to lock the door.
Do you mind telling me the room number?
thanks for the info!
Buckeye Paranormal

Chardon, OH

#8 May 23, 2012
Someone needs to look into that. It was such a sad story and the way it happened is solely a recipe for a haunting.
freebird

Salyersville, KY

#9 May 23, 2012
East Carter is for sure haunted!! You can hear basketballs bouncing in the gym, people walking and talking in the halls, and Mrs. McDavid's old room is really haunted, we'd see a rocking chair rocking, and the TV would go off and on... Scary!!! I've heard tons more stories.
Erina

Chardon, OH

#10 May 23, 2012
That's so very true.
T S G H

Ashland, KY

#11 May 23, 2012
so,if i was to check out east carter where would be the best place to search?
the gym? and what else?
gray

Ashland, KY

#12 Jul 22, 2012
Anyone got some places to go around here if so direcrions please
KnowsIt

Ashland, KY

#13 Jul 24, 2012
theres a haunted house close to poplar heights
the residents have has GCPS there on various occasions
they get everything from orbs to scratches
they've done a cleansing and many follow ups to the home
concerned

Morehead, KY

#14 Jul 24, 2012
We live on Daveys Run and we will wake up to find our gates opened that were shut the night before. We installed cameras and its so creepy, one second gates are closed then next they are open... Nothing is there... We live right down the hill from a cemetery I was just told... We haven't lived here long and moved here from out of state... I don't know any of the stories from here but was just told to watch for a lady ghost that travels this road...
Martin

Broken Arrow, OK

#15 Jul 24, 2012
I am moving out of grsyson!!!!
ivehear

Dahlonega, GA

#16 Aug 27, 2012
concerned wrote:
We live on Daveys Run and we will wake up to find our gates opened that were shut the night before. We installed cameras and its so creepy, one second gates are closed then next they are open... Nothing is there... We live right down the hill from a cemetery I was just told... We haven't lived here long and moved here from out of state... I don't know any of the stories from here but was just told to watch for a lady ghost that travels this road...
yeah. i actualy heard out on daveys that there was a car wreck that resulted in a death a few years back. rumour has it,you can see a car going up the road then back down around 3AM.
ive heard a lot about the cemetary,where exactly is it located at on the road?
Tensnake

Greenup, KY

#17 Sep 11, 2012
I really want to slap every single person in this thread. Repeatedly in the face.
why

Morehead, KY

#18 Sep 26, 2012
Tensnake wrote:
I really want to slap every single person in this thread. Repeatedly in the face.
why?
lol

Grayson, KY

#19 Sep 27, 2012
Tensnake wrote:
You are very sad!
bigjlilp

Ashland, KY

#20 Sep 27, 2012
i grew up in an old house on the carter co line . i saw a full body ghost on a regular basis , got to the point it didnt even bother us n e more

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grayson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min Lmfao 1,570
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,289
Is 30 years of Mitch McConnell enough? 36 min This is stupid 7
ok if we was to be doing a drug bust where do w... 48 min student 28
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Curious 130,550
Sam Porter-Elliott County 2 hr allie 2
Affairs 2 hr Hunny Pot 18
Who died? 13 hr Damn 3
•••
•••
•••

Grayson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000