Man killed in semi-truck accident

Sep 14, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Traverse City Record-Eagle

A Cadillac man died in a semi-truck accident in Crawford County's Grayling Township.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jan 6, 2010
Tyler Long

Edmore, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2008

Hi this is isaih's son and the steering column and that is why he was killed... the police say that it was not the truck... it was because my dad has been driving truck his whole life and i know that he would not just slam on the brakes... he knows better.. and so do i. please e-mail me when u get the rest of the investigation at hockey_ty_12@yahoo.com or Firefighter_1100_explorer@yaho o.com
Tyler

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2009

I hate to say this, but I was in fact on that accident scene and the polls in which were on the bed of the truck were thrusted foward into the cab causing injury. This was caused by the driver slamming on the brakes. I'm sure you were told what the scene consisted of and I'm extremly sorry. I won't go into detail because of it. A steering column had nothing to do with what was done. That was still in tact. RIP.
Packer Girl

Wisconsin Rapids, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

Wow sorry to hear this. My husband is an over the road truck driver and this is really sad. My heart goes out to u!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grayling Discussions

Search the Grayling Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Markey Tire And Auto Jul 23 Bob 1
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Jul 23 gottondas 5,482
Swimmer's itch (Jun '07) Jul 14 hgh 45
Review: Sharps Corner Jul 8 Carol 1
MI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Mi... (Oct '10) Jul 7 maeball 169
MI Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) Jun '14 lulubell 302
Review: Auto Express-Grayling Jun '14 Family of 5 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grayling Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grayling People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE