no her well

Euless, TX

#114 Jun 4, 2012
Like i said i no her. And i care about her. And i knew her mom. Very well i might add.
no her well

Euless, TX

#115 Jun 4, 2012
Dont b a smart ass about it.
family

Euless, TX

#116 Jun 4, 2012
U people make me sick. Jen has a lil bro and sis plus her kids. As for as the apple dont fall from tbe tree well her siblings arent drug addicts. You think this shit might hurt them or do u not care.we all are beside ourselves. Just remember this shit effects them too. She was 4 when this happened. She was raised by her stepmom. She was one of the most loved kids around. She did have many chances to do right. She has chosen the wrong path. Have some compation for her family
blueberryhill

Knoxville, TN

#117 Jun 4, 2012
family wrote:
U people make me sick. Jen has a lil bro and sis plus her kids. As for as the apple dont fall from tbe tree well her siblings arent drug addicts. You think this shit might hurt them or do u not care.we all are beside ourselves. Just remember this shit effects them too. She was 4 when this happened. She was raised by her stepmom. She was one of the most loved kids around. She did have many chances to do right. She has chosen the wrong path. Have some compation for her family
thank you...a voice of reason!
blueberryhill

Knoxville, TN

#118 Jun 4, 2012
no her well wrote:
Like i said i no her. And i care about her. And i knew her mom. Very well i might add.
yeah, well, I KNOW her too, and I KNOW her mom very well also....and your point is?......bottom line..Jen needs help...and we hope she gets it before it's too late.!
curious

Granite City, IL

#119 Jun 13, 2012
Who she with now?
no her well

Euless, TX

#120 Jun 16, 2012
blueberryhill wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, well, I KNOW her too, and I KNOW her mom very well also....and your point is?......bottom line..Jen needs help...and we hope she gets it before it's too late.!
her birth mom or step mom. Your too young to have known her birth mom.
family

Euless, TX

#121 Jun 16, 2012
no her well wrote:
<quoted text>her birth mom or step mom. Your too young to have known her birth mom.
what does it matter. Who cares. What does it matter who knew or knows them. Doesnt have anything to do with her addiction. The girl needs help or she isnt gonna make it to see her kids grow up. Thats what is sad.
blueberryhill

Granite City, IL

#122 Jun 16, 2012
family wrote:
<quoted text> what does it matter. Who cares. What does it matter who knew or knows them. Doesnt have anything to do with her addiction. The girl needs help or she isnt gonna make it to see her kids grow up. Thats what is sad.
EXACTLY~
blueberryhill

Granite City, IL

#123 Jun 16, 2012
no her well wrote:
<quoted text>her birth mom or step mom. Your too young to have known her birth mom.
Well, sorry but you're wrong...I'm old enough to know the entire family....
ginafromhome

Euless, TX

#124 Aug 7, 2012
How is she doing? Heard she was doing good,about to be a new mommy..i for one care about her. has she had her lil girl. What she name her? Is she ok. Can someone please give me an update. When is she do? Good luck gin.
ginafromhome

Euless, TX

#125 Aug 7, 2012
(due)
NoGood

Granite City, IL

#126 Aug 7, 2012
shlisten wrote:
<quoted text>"Please spare me all this sympathy" Where do you see sympathy on this thread? All I see is a bunch of typical GC gossipers and then her family and a couple others basically saying she's self destructing and it's painful for them to watch and they can't help b/c Jen doesn't want the change enough to commit to it. That is gossip and facts to me. No sympathy there.
Sympathy would be, "Jen has had a hard life since she was a baby and her mother was horribly tortured and murdered. She has had a hard life b/c she had issues with her father and then lost him in an untimely death and then lost her grandmother(who she lived with) and therefore Jen can't help herself and does drugs to cope. Poor Jen Poor Poor Jen!" Now that would be sympathy and that's not what I'm seeing on this thread.
Jen is self destructing and it's her own damn fault. She made some bad choices and it is what it is.
Now take your sympathy crap and shove it.
Actually it looks like you are the one looking for sympathy Dave.
I've suffered alot of loss in my life. I'm not on heroin nor did I walk away from my kids. You can either be a product of your environment or walk the other way and do just the opposite. Her having it rough isn't why she's chosen this path. She's got a beautiful little boy and a guy who loved her. She chose to throw it all away. Don't blame it on her past. She had a chance at something good. People are who they choose to be!
no baby

Granite City, IL

#127 Aug 8, 2012
ginafromhome wrote:
How is she doing? Heard she was doing good,about to be a new mommy..i for one care about her. has she had her lil girl. What she name her? Is she ok. Can someone please give me an update. When is she do? Good luck gin.
she aint had baby yet but i can bet when she does that the law takes it she still poppin pills like candy
ginafromhome

Euless, TX

#128 Aug 8, 2012
I hope tbats not true. She still in g.c? Aww so sad. When is she due? Well i wish her all the best. Luv u jen
summertime

Granite City, IL

#129 Aug 8, 2012
its true

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#130 Aug 8, 2012
NoGood wrote:
<quoted text>
I've suffered alot of loss in my life. I'm not on heroin nor did I walk away from my kids. You can either be a product of your environment or walk the other way and do just the opposite. Her having it rough isn't why she's chosen this path. She's got a beautiful little boy and a guy who loved her. She chose to throw it all away. Don't blame it on her past. She had a chance at something good. People are who they choose to be!
You need to reread my comment and the persons comment I was responding to. You totally missed my point. Jen made her own bed and now she is laying in it. It has nothing to do with the difficult and trying times in her life.
nuff already

Belleville, IL

#131 Aug 9, 2012
shlisten wrote:
<quoted text>You need to reread my comment and the persons comment I was responding to. You totally missed my point. Jen made her own bed and now she is laying in it. It has nothing to do with the difficult and trying times in her life.
Your original comment was a lame attempt to bash someone on here like you normally do. All the person said is that people should not be sympathetic towards her, which there were some people on here supporting her. Sounds like you have the same sentiment, so not sure I am following your logic.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#132 Aug 9, 2012
nuff already wrote:
<quoted text>
Your original comment was a lame attempt to bash someone on here like you normally do. All the person said is that people should not be sympathetic towards her, which there were some people on here supporting her. Sounds like you have the same sentiment, so not sure I am following your logic.
You need to reread the comment I was REPLYING to and my reply. Friend of Dave wrote "spare me all this sympathy" and I was responding that there was no sympathy on this thread so why did he say that. Reread the comments and maybe you can comprehend the words. I have no sympathy for Jen although I do care for her. She is self destructing and it's her own damn fault. Now what part don't you get? And yes, I was somewhat bashing b/c I figured it was Dave(and it was per his later comment) and he seemed to be looking for sympathy. Reread and comprehend.
mahz

United States

#133 Aug 9, 2012
That's shlisten for you. Just another troll twit. She is a voyeuristic piece of trash who thrives on everyone else's business. She loves to get on here and bash people to try and demonstrate her righteousness. So lame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brandy mielke 31 min sweeterpeter4u 15
Christopher Wallace 33 min #seriously 56
brandon edwards and kris bridges junkies? 45 min #soFnwhat 13
How about Gail Sperino?? 3 hr MTDAD 14
river's edge 3 hr roaddog 4
junkies james abbott and tiffany starks robbing... 4 hr someone 3
MetroPC 5 hr fedup 4
Granite City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web