First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kush

Centralia, IL

#21 Aug 6, 2012
funny wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have made this exact same post (only spelled correctly)... Wonder how many girls he made feel like that?
I was scared he had diseases. He had a nice face, but 'sexy', he was not. I sure liked the attention he showered on me though.
soooo wtf is ur point!? So u have better grammar!!!! Let me stand & clap n excitement! It's granite forum u have to spell off... Just so most can read it! LOL sb
funny

Granite City, IL

#22 Aug 6, 2012
Kush wrote:
<quoted text> soooo wtf is ur point!? So u have better grammar!!!! Let me stand & clap n excitement! It's granite forum u have to spell off... Just so most can read it! LOL sb
I didnt understand the 4th sentence, but understood that you're clapping in excitement for me :) Thank you!
Lovecowboys

El Monte, CA

#23 Aug 13, 2012
Glen is an awesome person idgaf what you ppl say or think....sexy...yes that to, knows how to talk to a women to, rather he means it or not who knows but still a good dude he would give you the shirt off his back if u really needed it!!!!!
Lol

Granite City, IL

#24 Aug 13, 2012
Lovecowboys wrote:
Glen is an awesome person idgaf what you ppl say or think....sexy...yes that to, knows how to talk to a women to, rather he means it or not who knows but still a good dude he would give you the shirt off his back if u really needed it!!!!!
Ya he would after he stole from someone else and dude has a sad but your trash like him so it's all good in the hood
Lovecowboys

United States

#25 Aug 13, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya he would after he stole from someone else and dude has a sad but your trash like him so it's all good in the hood
sweetie im far from trash...u dont even know me...if u consider trash someone who has their own car (2 at that) their own place, can hold dwn two full time jobs and goes to school well then i guess i am trash.....but unlike u i dnt gave a damn what ppl say or think so keep running ur cock sucker cause no one gives a f**k anyway!!!!!
Lol

Granite City, IL

#26 Aug 13, 2012
Stfu slut Glen is a lowlife end of story and the 2 cars are probably hoopties and one broke down in your driveway
Just Sayin

United States

#27 Aug 14, 2012
Lovecowboys wrote:
<quoted text> sweetie im far from trash...u dont even know me...if u consider trash someone who has their own car (2 at that) their own place, can hold dwn two full time jobs and goes to school well then i guess i am trash.....but unlike u i dnt gave a damn what ppl say or think so keep running ur cock sucker cause no one gives a f**k anyway!!!!!
well I no ones cares y do y keep arguing with him...? Just sayin
oscar

El Monte, CA

#28 Aug 24, 2012
yeah yall can say what u want but if u do see glen ask him how he like getting that ass beat like a bitch lol if he wants more he knows where to find me and dont run off down the street
lol

El Monte, CA

#30 Oct 12, 2012
Anybody seen him?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what happened at nicks bar 4 min georgemcfly 8
Christopher Wallace 2 hr Big D 34
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 4 hr -w0rd w0man- 2,126
Steven Walker 4 hr Fed-Up 14
joey pertee 4 hr Fed-Up 5
Work Continues On Canal Bridge 5 hr Politically Incor... 4
austin jonson 5 hr shhhh- 2
Illinois man gets 20 years in Granite City home... 8 hr ASTRO 5 44
Granite City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Granite City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Granite City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Granite City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:02 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:02AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler