is randy whitehead dead?

Posted in the Granite City Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Insight

Granite City, IL

#3 Dec 15, 2012
Yes he's gone. Poor guy. He wasn't the same dude he was before. Rip Randall p!
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#12 Dec 15, 2012
DITTO! Randy was an awesome guy and was alot of fun, its so sad that this drug has claimed sooo many of our young friends.
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Look I don't care if you had beef with my uncle . That is a terrible thing to say! I hope karma comes around to bite you in the a**! Go f*** yourself.
Miranda

Maryville, IL

#13 Dec 15, 2012
You're a piece of shit for saying something like that. I'm sure if this happened to someone close to you, you wouldn't want someone sitting on topix being a dumbass about it.
wow

Granite City, IL

#14 Dec 15, 2012
dont tal shit on my cuz
wow35

Granite City, IL

#15 Dec 15, 2012
dont talk shit on my cuz
Katie

Atlanta, GA

#16 Dec 15, 2012
Thanks everyone. He was a wonderful guy, and I will miss him forever,

rip uncle randy! Forget these fools love you
wow35

Granite City, IL

#21 Dec 16, 2012
for the last post
wrangler

United States

#25 Dec 16, 2012
It appears the idiot u wrote the hurtful remarks bout sumone's son regardless what he was doin has no kids or knows how addiction can ruin a life
wow

Saint Louis, MO

#28 Dec 16, 2012
probably doesnt.
sad

United States

#32 Dec 16, 2012
It was NOT an od. R.I.P. Randy.
Stephanie Whitehead

United States

#38 Dec 16, 2012
I really wish all of you people that are bashing on my uncle would find something else to do.'My uncle Randy was a wonderful Guy. None of you knew him like I do. Yeah he made a mistake and now his family is paying for it. But none of you know what happened except his family. So please let us have peace with this. Because none of you know what your talking about. R.I.P Uncle Randy. Fly high with the angels. <3
abbi whitehead

United States

#39 Dec 16, 2012
couldn't have said it better steph.
wow35

Granite City, IL

#40 Dec 16, 2012
true wrangler so true
trevor whitehead

Granite City, IL

#41 Dec 16, 2012
couldnt of said it better than u just did steph
jessica hall

United States

#43 Dec 16, 2012
I am so sorry Randy I wish I could talk to you one more time and give you one last hug . And for all the ignorant cold hearted people bashing him and everyone else get a life let our family mourn his death and let us try to get through this peacefully. Randy is my cousin and he was a great guy and yes drugs did get ahold of him and they wouldn't let him go. So everyone get a life and let our family try to get through this without ignorant comments. I LOVE YOU RANDY
Earnie Mckracken

United States

#44 Dec 16, 2012
I remember in jr high at grigsby when we had half days and nothing to do he used to bring his guitar and play. He was an awesome guitar player. I saw him and collateral insight open up for machine head a few years back. RIP
mahz

East Saint Louis, IL

#45 Dec 16, 2012
Stephanie Whitehead wrote:
I really wish all of you people that are bashing on my uncle would find something else to do.'My uncle Randy was a wonderful Guy. None of you knew him like I do. Yeah he made a mistake and now his family is paying for it. But none of you know what happened except his family. So please let us have peace with this. Because none of you know what your talking about. R.I.P Uncle Randy. Fly high with the angels. <3
Flying high with the angels is what killed him in the first place.
Stephanie Whitehead

United States

#46 Dec 16, 2012
mahz wrote:
<quoted text>
Flying high with the angels is what killed him in the first place.
How about you take your ignorant ass comments somewhere else and leave his family alone? Let us deal with this alone. OK? Go find something else better to do. If this was your family you wouldn't want someone talking about them like this. Would you? So maybe put yourself in his family's place!
Candi

United States

#48 Dec 16, 2012
Randy was an amazing friend.... Going to miss you more than you'll ever know. My heart goes out to his family :(
amber

United States

#50 Dec 16, 2012
GC Punk wrote:
Why u say that b?
` he had his demons but who doesnt!!!!!! he was the most sweetest funniest kind person!!!if he didnt like you it was for a reason!! this is a sad time for his family and friends keep the negativity to yourself please!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bindys bar 1 hr andy 6
need motivation 1 hr justsaying 3
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 1 hr -w0rd w0man- 2,141
Tasha Andrews/Shea 2 hr jay jack 49
Rape in 2012 3 hr Not A User Name 9
Brittani Dandridge 5 hr wow 10
Amanda Pope 6 hr Politically Incor... 5
Granite City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web