dunno yet

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Feb 10, 2012
I heard the neighbor was uninjured
HERES THE TRUTH

Belleville, IL

#7 Feb 10, 2012
If you dont want the TRUTH then dont post a topic on TOPIX!!!!
shocked

Nashville, TN

#9 Feb 10, 2012
From my understanding. Ricky Andrews and one of his buddies broke in and were beating Mikey then Mikey shot Ricky in the face. Ricky is going to make it. As for the landlord nothing happened to her. She called the cops. As for Mikey Idk what shape his in.
shocked

Nashville, TN

#10 Feb 10, 2012
Prayers to all

“Try my Troll House cookies!”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 11, 2012
i dont beleive anythingi see on the news, just only what i read on ropix..

but, on channel 2 they said it was over drugs..
CraZy

Chicago, IL

#12 Feb 11, 2012
Anyone have an update on Mikey?

Location hidden

#13 Feb 11, 2012
CraZy wrote:
Anyone have an update on Mikey?
yeah...

he didnt wake up yesterday thinking he was going to be the subject on topix
just me

Granite City, IL

#14 Feb 11, 2012
shocked wrote:
From my understanding. Ricky Andrews and one of his buddies broke in and were beating Mikey then Mikey shot Ricky in the face. Ricky is going to make it. As for the landlord nothing happened to her. She called the cops. As for Mikey Idk what shape his in.
I was told that Mike Cuvar shot Ricky Andrews in the face and that is when he got hit in the head. I don't know either of them but was probably some bullcrap or drug related. I hate drugs and I speak from experience.
sad

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2012
Mikey needs prayers! Whatever it was about he didnt deserve it.
Taxed To Max

Troy, IL

#18 Feb 12, 2012
Billdo wrote:
And yes I said it was cool he got shot in the face, you break into my parents house where I live id shoot you twice and laugh as i do blow all night.
You probably would. Of course your parents probably live in KP so you wouldn't have much to protect. Why don't you stop acting like a tough guy and a fool and do something productive. No offense intended. That message could apply to many on here.
Really

Granite City, IL

#19 Feb 12, 2012
Billy Koliste....why is it you feel the need to mention doing coke in every comment...I guess you are proud of being an addict pos....you are no better than a meth head, cause I have def heard stories about you staying up for days and acting like a maniac...not to mention just talking to you makes me feel dumber...you are seriously mentally ill, and that is no joke
Really

Granite City, IL

#20 Feb 12, 2012
You were'nt funny in high school and you still are not funny today....you literally have no brain cells left (you were that way in high school too)I know for a fact that you have the cutest, tiniest little baby penis...and you cant even keep friends bc you do so much coke...please save all your comments on topix, because in no way, shape or form do you have ANY right to talk about anyone else, no matter who they are or what they are doing, cause you are pretty scummy
omg

United States

#21 Feb 12, 2012
Billdo is koliste? I can't stand that kid. The one (and only time) I hung out with him he got pissed bc I wouldn't give him road head. Awkward ride to my house!
Really

Granite City, IL

#22 Feb 12, 2012
You should be happy you didnt, cause you would have been REALLY disappointed
Really

Granite City, IL

#23 Feb 12, 2012
He prolly wouldnt have been able to get it up anyway (not that you would have been able to tell the difference)

Location hidden

#24 Feb 12, 2012
i am totally going to google his ass....

Location hidden

#27 Feb 13, 2012
what kind of hammer was used?

a rubber mallet?
OH NO

Bridgeton, MO

#29 Feb 13, 2012
BIlly , you are disgusting....seriously...you are too scummy for even Granite city standards..you loser

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eddie's Lounge 39 min Bounty Hunter 14
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bruce and Larry 49,885
GCHS Sports are Dead 2 hr ParadoxRiker 3
Billy (The Bully) Phillips (Jan '14) 2 hr mahz 23
New micro-brewery coming to downtown Granite City (Jul '13) 2 hr mahz 60
Ochoa 7 hr Random kong 5
trueth about granite and drugs 8 hr foofoo 5
•••
•••

Granite City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Granite City People Search