First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Why

United States

#22 Jul 8, 2012
Why does someone have to bring Holly up in every topix. No offense to you Holly. Because I know you will and should be able to defend yourself in anyway when your name is mentioned, but idk why people have to keep bringing you up in every topix.

Since: Apr 12

Belleville, IL

#23 Jul 8, 2012
Is KP even there anymore? I have not lived in Granite in 25 years. I never lived in KP but I had a few friends that lived there until their parents could get on their feet again. They never were different from the rest of us kids. I thought I read somewhere a long time ago that they where demolishing that area.
Wrong

East Saint Louis, IL

#24 Jul 8, 2012
kphate wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a mental case who made up some fantasy relationship in her head and tried to ruin poor Brians life over it. Freaking nutjob.
I feel sorry for your kids. Poor bastards don't stand a chance. The best thing that could happen is if DFS came and took them away.
Maybe we should report you to DFS. With all the insane ramblings you have made here it shouldn't be to hard to convince them that you aren't stable enough to have kids around.
Hey ignorant. Just because someone uses my name DOESN'T MEAN IT'S ME!

Your just jealous I'M LEGIT!
Wrong

East Saint Louis, IL

#25 Jul 8, 2012
Why wrote:
Why does someone have to bring Holly up in every topix. No offense to you Holly. Because I know you will and should be able to defend yourself in anyway when your name is mentioned, but idk why people have to keep bringing you up in every topix.
This is my first look at this thread. I think they do it because they want my attention.

Location hidden

#26 Jul 8, 2012
loveschihuahuas wrote:
Is KP even there anymore? I have not lived in Granite in 25 years. I never lived in KP but I had a few friends that lived there until their parents could get on their feet again. They never were different from the rest of us kids. I thought I read somewhere a long time ago that they where demolishing that area.
For the last few years they have been tearing them down and replacing them w/ new buildings. Still are government subsidized.
Brian

United States

#27 Jul 8, 2012
shlisten wrote:
<quoted text>For the last few years they have been tearing them down and replacing them w/ new buildings. Still are government subsidized.
Yeah, because its inhumane to expect welfare trash to live in anything but the newest housing. Makes me sick.

Belleville, IL

#28 Jul 8, 2012
shlisten wrote:
<quoted text>For the last few years they have been tearing them down and replacing them w/ new buildings. Still are government subsidized.
Thank you.
LuckyStar

Granite City, IL

#29 Jul 8, 2012
Emily Randall. She talks all that trash but never will fight anyone. All she is good at is destroying people's property. She's trash! Nasty, skank, gross, drug addict. I can't wait till someone kicks her ass.
Howie Felterznatch

United States

#30 Jul 9, 2012
They wouldnt have had to rebuild if they didnt let the blacks in. I remember the day( not too long ago I graduated in 91) if a black family tried to move here to trash our town they would get burnt out. What happened to this town. GCHS only had 3 black people in 1989. Now, its a big cockroach infested dump. Thanks guys..
Old Timmer

Jerseyville, IL

#31 Jul 9, 2012
Howie Felterznatch wrote:
They wouldnt have had to rebuild if they didnt let the blacks in. I remember the day( not too long ago I graduated in 91) if a black family tried to move here to trash our town they would get burnt out. What happened to this town. GCHS only had 3 black people in 1989. Now, its a big cockroach infested dump. Thanks guys..
The young people today in Granite City have no pride all they care about is Drugs and the blacks control the drug market so that is why they took over Granite City.
snooze

Alton, IL

#32 Jul 9, 2012
My inlaws are both gone now but they would talk about how when they first got married, (in the 30s or 40s), they moved into these brand new townhouses and were so proud. Kirkpatrick Homes. At one time they were the place to be I guess.
mouthbreathers

United States

#33 Jul 9, 2012
First the MC and now this racist tripe. Scum like you are the reason GC is such cesspool. White trash is no better than black trash.
True

Saint Louis, MO

#34 Jul 10, 2012
snooze wrote:
My inlaws are both gone now but they would talk about how when they first got married,(in the 30s or 40s), they moved into these brand new townhouses and were so proud. Kirkpatrick Homes. At one time they were the place to be I guess.
This is true, Kirkpatrick Homes used to be a beautiful community back in the 50's 60's & 70's as well.
childhood

East Saint Louis, IL

#35 Jul 11, 2012
Alot of people talk trash on KP but I grew up in KP till i was 13. I remebered it being a good place running around playing with friends & family the favorite part of my childhood is from there. I know a good chunk of people that lived there and are doing good. My mother was on welfare for a moment to help raise our family and i appreciate everything she has done. I am now 22 years old not on welfare have my own home, a good job (paying my taxes), nice car, going to school part-time and taking care of my daughter on my own. So not everyone from KP turned into a drug dealer Or a welfare slum.
Howie Felterznatch

United States

#36 Jul 12, 2012
mouthbreathers wrote:
<quoted text>
First the MC and now this racist tripe. Scum like you are the reason GC is such cesspool. White trash is no better than black trash.
Some people are just proud to be white thank you very much. It wasnt me that trashed this town, is was them. The ones that trash every town they live in. look at Estl, it used to be a beautiful town WHEN IT WAS WHITE, look at Venice and Madison, they werent bad places to live WHEN THEY WERE WHITE TOWNS, look around you, look how nice this was WHEN IT WAS STILL A WHITE TOWN.(up to the early 90s) dont you see the pattern? so blowme goatraper.
David Allen Cole

Jerseyville, IL

#37 Jul 12, 2012
<quoted text>Some people are just proud to be white thank you very much. It wasnt me that trashed this town, is was them. The ones that trash every town they live in. look at Estl, it used to be a beautiful town WHEN IT WAS WHITE, look at Venice and Madison, they werent bad places to live WHEN THEY WERE WHITE TOWNS, look around you, look how nice this was WHEN IT WAS STILL A WHITE TOWN.(up to the early 90s) dont you see the pattern? so blowme goatraper.
Amen to that brother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GCHS Sports are Dead 1 hr football 57
more mel cook drama 4 hr reta 3
Robbie thies 9 hr jbn 19
Mayflower "photography" 10 hr Kbanta13 18
People that are gay but in a straight relationship 10 hr Hometown homo 16
Jeremiah Tolbert 11 hr old friend 4
who has better beats? 12 hr georgemcfly 6
Down goes the King! 17 hr The Wizard of Gra... 23
Granite City Dating
Find my Match