Comments
1 - 20 of 142 Comments Last updated May 30, 2014
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
2 be young again

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2012
Mr Keeton - Marshall - made learning fun and exciting!

Mrs Cooper - Marshall - always interesting in her class and really loved her students.

Ms Schwalb - Coolidge - consumption junction what's your function, lol. That class was a blast!

Mrs Kopsky - Coolidge & GCHS - made are very enjoyable and was super helpful and interactive.

Ms Wesley (Mrs Greenwald)- GCHS- one of the most pleasant, patient, kindest teachers I ever had.(Her husband was pretty awesome too!)

Ms Papa (rip)- GCHS- such a sweet and caring lady.
2 be young again

United States

#2 Feb 14, 2012
Ms Kopsky should of been made art not made are lol
Sloppy

Chicago, IL

#3 Feb 15, 2012
Ms. Perduetapp wins
Y Not Us

Belleville, IL

#4 Feb 15, 2012
My least favorite was Ms. Hicks at the high school. Tons of homework that she only graded if your number came up. Then she didn't grade it, just looked at it to see if you did it.

Hey Miss Betty, I used to write down anything just in case my number came up. Most of it was just nonsense and you still gave me an A because I supposedly did it.

Loved Mrs. Heath. Great science teacher.
Marshall

Granite City, IL

#5 Feb 16, 2012
Mrs Ruebenhausen, mr Keaton, Ms Bailey and Mrs Kocarnik, all we're great teachers when I went to Marshall school.
Sandy in Texas

Wichita Falls, TX

#6 Feb 16, 2012
Mrs. Harmon, 4th grade teacher at Washington School.

Mr. Painter, 9th grade Math teacher at Prather.

Mr. Pennell, 11th grade Speech teacher at GCHS South.
Shanna

Granite City, IL

#7 Feb 16, 2012
2 be young again wrote:
Mr Keeton - Marshall - made learning fun and exciting!
Mrs Cooper - Marshall - always interesting in her class and really loved her students.
Ms Schwalb - Coolidge - consumption junction what's your function, lol. That class was a blast!
Mrs Kopsky - Coolidge & GCHS - made are very enjoyable and was super helpful and interactive.
Ms Wesley (Mrs Greenwald)- GCHS- one of the most pleasant, patient, kindest teachers I ever had.(Her husband was pretty awesome too!)
Ms Papa (rip)- GCHS- such a sweet and caring lady.
Mr. Keeton was great!
Grace

Lebanon, TN

#8 Feb 16, 2012
Mrs. Reibold - Home Economics GCHS

Mr. Harmon - 6th Grade Frohardt

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Feb 16, 2012
Coach Jim Parker - Coolidge
ABC

Belleville, IL

#10 Feb 16, 2012
Mrs. Podnar 1st grade at Webster...she was an angel sent from God!!!! Not to mention she taught me to read!

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 16, 2012
hershany... lol
Y Not Us

Belleville, IL

#12 Feb 16, 2012
2breal wrote:
Coach Jim Parker - Coolidge
f

Except his name was Keith Parker. Geez!
Whatev

United States

#13 Feb 17, 2012
J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH wrote:
hershany... lol
bahahaha he's a perv! Of course u probably know that huh?
Anonymous

Granite City, IL

#14 Feb 17, 2012
I loved Mr. Amisch at Niedringhaus. He was tough but he was an excellent teacher and a very nice man.

I liked Mrs. Aleman at GCHS very much, too, and have a feeling I probably learned more in her class than any other. Some of it is still with me today and it's been a lonnng time since I was in high school.

Mrs. Perdue-Tapp at the high school was pretty awesome, too.

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15 Feb 17, 2012
J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH wrote:
hershany... lol
lol I know him from this site, I didnt go to GCHS
Whatev

United States

#16 Feb 17, 2012
Yea Holly put him on blast... he is def a perv tho. I had him as a gym teacher in middle school and he more than favored the females.

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 Feb 17, 2012
Whatev wrote:
Yea Holly put him on blast... he is def a perv tho. I had him as a gym teacher in middle school and he more than favored the females.
is he even good looking? Im curious
Whatev

United States

#18 Feb 17, 2012
J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH wrote:
<quoted text>
is he even good looking? Im curious
I didn't think so. As I recall he had a mullet and a 70's pornstar mustache. Ew.

Since: Feb 12

United States

#19 Feb 17, 2012
J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH wrote:
<quoted text>
is he even good looking? Im curious
I used to think so in 7th grade (No, I never slept with him lol). This made me curious to see what he looks like now so I looked up a picture of him. I think I may of been high in middle school. He's ok, but not my cup of tea now. I could see why girls fall for him....he does have pretty eyes.
Here's a link to a picture of him.
http://photos.mycapture.com/STLT/936725/27797...
Whatev

United States

#20 Feb 17, 2012
fun dip wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to think so in 7th grade (No, I never slept with him lol). This made me curious to see what he looks like now so I looked up a picture of him. I think I may of been high in middle school. He's ok, but not my cup of tea now. I could see why girls fall for him....he does have pretty eyes.
Here's a link to a picture of him.
http://photos.mycapture.com/STLT/936725/27797...
Glad to see the mullets gone! I think girls crushed on him cause he was a bit of a flirt.. I wish I could se a pic from back then..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats going on at Brasfield? 10 min Someonehumble 86
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min KiMare 49,518
free ricky 1 hr mahz 19
Fencing Installers 1 hr mahz 55
Population in GC .......... 2 hr mahz 3
Hot Wheels for sale 2 hr mahz 4
The Top 10 Toughest Street Fighters Of All time... (Mar '10) 3 hr anonymous 323
Mom of 2 8 hr mahz 34
•••
•••
•••

Granite City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Granite City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Granite City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Granite City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••