First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sherrys son

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Dec 26, 2011
Would like to meet you sometime.
Nobody

Fairview Heights, IL

#2 Dec 26, 2011
Sherrys son wrote:
Would like to meet you sometime.
Why
Made in Ireland

United States

#3 Jan 3, 2012
Sherrys son wrote:
Would like to meet you sometime.
THIS IS MIKE HEATHERLY WHO WOULD LIKE TO MEET ME SOMETIME WHEN AND WHERE ?
Dick

Irving, TX

#4 Jan 3, 2012
I wanna meet you too Mike lmfao NOT!
Really

Fairview Heights, IL

#6 Jan 4, 2012
Made in Ireland wrote:
<quoted text>THIS IS MIKE HEATHERLY WHO WOULD LIKE TO MEET ME SOMETIME WHEN AND WHERE ?
Why?
Made in Ireland

United States

#8 Jan 8, 2012
Sherrys son wrote:
Would like to meet you sometime.
CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR BOY !
Questions

Edwardsville, IL

#10 Jan 8, 2012
Why do you want to meet him? Do you want to be friends? Do you want to date him? Do you want to thank him for something? Do you want to take him out for dinner?
Seriously

Kansas City, MO

#11 Jan 9, 2012
Your not missing much him & his girlfriend are a couple of miserable people. Unless you're wanting to meet him to kick his a$$ well then that I could understand.
Made in Ireland

United States

#12 Jan 9, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Your not missing much him & his girlfriend are a couple of miserable people. Unless you're wanting to meet him to kick his a$$ well then that I could understand.
HEY SERIOUSLY WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BEING MISERABLE ? AND KICKING ASS ECT...
Made in Ireland

United States

#13 Jan 9, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Your not missing much him & his girlfriend are a couple of miserable people. Unless you're wanting to meet him to kick his a$$ well then that I could understand.
WELL NIKKI YOU GONNA ANSWER OR WHAT ?
Made in Ireland

Turtle Lake, ND

#15 Jan 9, 2012
Questions wrote:
Why do you want to meet him? Do you want to be friends? Do you want to date him? Do you want to thank him for something? Do you want to take him out for dinner?
HEY QUESTIONSDO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS DO YOU WANT TO DATE DO YOU WANT TO THANK ME OR TAKE ME OUT TO A MOTEL ?
Questions

Edwardsville, IL

#16 Jan 9, 2012
Made in Ireland wrote:
<quoted text> HEY QUESTIONSDO YOU WANT TO BE FRIENDS DO YOU WANT TO DATE DO YOU WANT TO THANK ME OR TAKE ME OUT TO A MOTEL ?
I don't know you and I would NEVER take you to a motel.
Made in Ireland

United States

#17 Jan 10, 2012
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know you and I would NEVER take you to a motel.
LIAR,LIAR,LIAR PANTS ON FIRE !!!!!!!!! LUV YA YOUR GUY, SEE YOU AT APPLE VALLEY XXXOOO
Questions

Edwardsville, IL

#18 Jan 10, 2012
Made in Ireland wrote:
<quoted text> LIAR,LIAR,LIAR PANTS ON FIRE !!!!!!!!! LUV YA YOUR GUY, SEE YOU AT APPLE VALLEY XXXOOO
. Look in the mirror
Made in Ireland

United States

#19 Jan 10, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Your not missing much him & his girlfriend are a couple of miserable people. Unless you're wanting to meet him to kick his a$$ well then that I could understand.
HEY NIKKI DO YOU WANT ME TO CALL YOUR BOSS AND TATTLE TALE ON YOU FOR YOUR ACTIONS ? YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SISTER SAID SHAME SHAME NIKTORIA KEP YOUR PANT'S UP OR AT LEAST ON !!! LUV YA !
Made in Ireland

United States

#20 Jan 10, 2012
Questions wrote:
<quoted text>. Look in the mirror
O.K.- I DID - NOW WHAT DO I DO ? I COMB MY HAIR ? BRUSH MY TEETH ? PINCH MY CHEEK ? OR - PAT MY HEAD AND RUB MY BELLY AND HOP ON ONE FOOT ? OH - EXCUSE ME - WE ARE PLAYING SIMON SAY'S AREN'T WE ??? YOUR SO CUTE !!! WHEN YOUR ANGRY !!!
Questions

Edwardsville, IL

#21 Jan 10, 2012
Made in Ireland wrote:
<quoted text> O.K.- I DID - NOW WHAT DO I DO ? I COMB MY HAIR ? BRUSH MY TEETH ? PINCH MY CHEEK ? OR - PAT MY HEAD AND RUB MY BELLY AND HOP ON ONE FOOT ? OH - EXCUSE ME - WE ARE PLAYING SIMON SAY'S AREN'T WE ??? YOUR SO CUTE !!! WHEN YOUR ANGRY !!!
if you want to see a liar then you can look there. I know nothing of apple inn valley, although I would bet that maybe you do! Was it a male or female you were with?
Uhhuh

Chicago, IL

#22 Jan 10, 2012
Ugh aren't you all grown adults? Damn, you look like a bunch of idiots. This site will ruin your name quicker than you think. You make yourself look even dumber by responding and wanting to meet people and I guess "kick they're ass". Go to work or something.
Questions

Edwardsville, IL

#23 Jan 11, 2012
Uhhuh wrote:
Ugh aren't you all grown adults? Damn, you look like a bunch of idiots. This site will ruin your name quicker than you think. You make yourself look even dumber by responding and wanting to meet people and I guess "kick they're ass". Go to work or something.
Amen. He probably works at the apple inn. Who knows what he does there...maybe clean toliets?
Made in Ireland

United States

#24 Jan 11, 2012
Uhhuh wrote:
Ugh aren't you all grown adults? Damn, you look like a bunch of idiots. This site will ruin your name quicker than you think. You make yourself look even dumber by responding and wanting to meet people and I guess "kick they're ass". Go to work or something.
SO BUT YOUR FACE IN LIKE IT IS YOUR BUSSINESS GRANITE CITYIAN CUZ YOUR A ADULT HUH ? OH EXCUSE ME I MEANT TO USE THE ADULT WORD UGH !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i nominate tasha andrews shea queen of sluts an... 6 min Politically Incor... 5
*Keep a word - - Drop a word* (Aug '10) 15 min -w0rd w0man- 2,110
Christopher Wallace 1 hr Politically Incor... 24
free ricky 3 hr dafirehose 100
Illinois man gets 20 years in Granite City home... 4 hr dontkwn 37
Clean this town up 4 hr dontkwn 11
Dawn brown 6 hr foofoo 6
Tasha Andrews/Shea 14 hr lmao 48
Granite City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Granite City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Granite City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Granite City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action
Bleacher Report 6:02 AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports