Comments
61 - 66 of 66 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2012
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#66 Jul 18, 2012
I read that they are trying to pass a law so that concealed carry permits will be like drivers license if you get one in one state they are honored and all that would be cool
Proccw

Branson, MO

#67 Jul 18, 2012
Real Uncle Sam wrote:
I read that they are trying to pass a law so that concealed carry permits will be like drivers license if you get one in one state they are honored and all that would be cool
http://www.google.com/aclk?sa= l&ai=Crf1Ur6kGUNP9M8aE2gWQ 4r3DBomG77kCgaXvjC_JkJSThQEIAB ABIKaG8BdQ177w1f7_____AWDJpu-J mKSwE6ABxZHw_gPIAQGqBB1P0Micxa L5MgGdYb5ZO2OTYv0OD6-r_yBK_l5B RoAFkE4&sig=AOD64_2YCT40Su H-eLManZzAyyTeyWEWMg&ved=0 CGAQ0Qw&adurl=http://www.u sconcealedcarry.net/your-state /%3Fid%3Dgoogle%26sid%3Dgoogle statelandingpage

Most state do honor other states CCW. Mostly all but California,alabama and some of the eastern states.
Proccw

Branson, MO

#68 Jul 18, 2012

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#69 Jul 19, 2012
Proccw wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.google.com/aclk...

Most state do honor other states CCW. Mostly all but California,alabama and some of the eastern states.
Nice info
jack

Tarpon Springs, FL

#70 Jul 20, 2012
If you have any questions regarding CWP law or training contact www.e2c.us or 1-866-371-6111 and the Instructors at Equip 2 Conceal will be happy to help you.
ProCCW

Wentzville, MO

#71 Jul 23, 2012
Do not let this blog be pushed to the back. Illinoisans need to fight for their 2nd amendment right to carry and protect themselves. I'm in Missouri and I have joined to help you fight for your rights th conceal carry. If you want it, ban together and help fight the good fight. Here are two site to help you get started this first one is for women

www.illinoiscarry.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 52 min I Hate You 49,487
amanda tubbs 56 min homer 2
The Top 10 Toughest Street Fighters Of All time... (Mar '10) 1 hr Mates 320
who has actually gotten clean from heroin 1 hr hellllo 1
shannon arnold is a h*** 1 hr gc sucks 2
frank hollenback 1 hr bdubs 1
Who is 'dirty' ? (Jan '11) 2 hr ladybug22 19
Mom of 2 3 hr Holly 30
•••

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Madison County was issued at September 01 at 5:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Granite City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Granite City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Granite City News, Events & Info