Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

There is no reason it shouldn't pass. Concealed carry is legal in almost every state now.

“AccountKiller”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

I totally agree Uncle Sam. Just something about IL. The "BAD" guys have them so I think any one in any state that wants to get a permit should be able to. But at the same time I feel the person should have the right state of mind. Dont need grandma pulling a 44 mag on the highway because you cut her off. lol. You know you can get the Utah non-res permit and carry in every state but 7. might be 8.

Where I am at I can get the UT non res and FL non res along with my state ccw.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Agree if Illinois didn't have Chicago we would be alot better off

“without reservation”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

MRay wrote:
I totally agree Uncle Sam. Just something about IL. The "BAD" guys have them so I think any one in any state that wants to get a permit should be able to. But at the same time I feel the person should have the right state of mind. Dont need grandma pulling a 44 mag on the highway because you cut her off. lol. You know you can get the Utah non-res permit and carry in every state but 7. might be 8.
Where I am at I can get the UT non res and FL non res along with my state ccw.
I don't carry a 44! A 22 with good aim is just enough and I don't get the kick back. LOL

Actually, I don't carry.

“without reservation”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

YET

“AccountKiller”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

medcinewoman wrote:
YET
lol

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

crime would go down... people only rob people when they know they wont shoot back

“AccountKiller”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH wrote:
crime would go down... people only rob people when they know they wont shoot back
I agree. I also think they should bring back public hangings and put it on TV. Let some of these pedo and killers and just sick f*@ks see what happens when you’re proven 100% guilty. There would have to be no doubt that the person did it and if so HANG UM HIGH, put it a special channel on TV. That would stop a lot of this sick crap that is going on in the US.

“AccountKiller”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

3 meals a day, dry bed. Thats just what we give bad guys in our country.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Agree if that was put on tv shit would be alot better for everyone

“AccountKiller”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Real Uncle Sam wrote:
Agree if that was put on tv shit would be alot better for everyone
Think about it. Did half the crap that goes on now happen in the ol west time. Hell no. How much money do we as tax payers spend to keep these scum bags on death row for years. Not to mention the ones that have been proven guilty and are doing "Life".

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

MRay wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I also think they should bring back public hangings and put it on TV. Let some of these pedo and killers and just sick f*@ks see what happens when you’re proven 100% guilty. There would have to be no doubt that the person did it and if so HANG UM HIGH, put it a special channel on TV. That would stop a lot of this sick crap that is going on in the US.
i think public hangings would be great for these sick f @ c k s! or they could just let us all know what date/time they would release someone and we could all line up and have a public firing squad!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Agree some people are beyond rehab. He'll in the old days if you stole a effin horse the killed u no questions asked.
Barbara

Sullivan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

You have to get out of your comfort zone and make concealled cary happen. No one is pushing it in Illinois. Tha is one of the reasons that we have moved out of state.
Barbara

Sullivan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Get a petition going. to put it on the ballot ,have meeting , invite lots of people. invite the whole town . reserve a park area. make it happen
Barbara

Sullivan, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

The Country is falling down around you and you are just now talking about gun carry.

When I read things on this site, I wonder does any one even care what is going on in this country?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Barbara wrote:
You have to get out of your comfort zone and make concealled cary happen. No one is pushing it in Illinois. Tha is one of the reasons that we have moved out of state.
I have considered moving to Missouri. If I didn't already own land here and enjoy the time I spend on it I would just cause of the pitiful economy and piss poor leadership in our state
Dear Abby

Chesterfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

I wiil agree with you Real Uncle Sam. Illinois is really in the sh..hole! Poor politics bad management.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of66
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Granite City Forum right now

Search the Granite City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,003
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 10 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,531
Sharon hook Jones 6 hr Cheezitz 23
Granite City man faces homicide charges in hero... 7 hr truth 2
spike johnson 7 hr Wow 4
Ricky Cox and Ashley Krug 10 hr miner 41
Boycott obama and same sex marriage 10 hr JGibson 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Granite City Jobs

•••
•••