#2 Feb 9, 2011
Real Uncle Sam wrote:
Concealed carry may finally come to Illinois
It would be a shock if it does.

Already have mine.:)

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 9, 2011
There is no reason it shouldn't pass. Concealed carry is legal in almost every state now.

“AccountKiller”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 9, 2011
I totally agree Uncle Sam. Just something about IL. The "BAD" guys have them so I think any one in any state that wants to get a permit should be able to. But at the same time I feel the person should have the right state of mind. Dont need grandma pulling a 44 mag on the highway because you cut her off. lol. You know you can get the Utah non-res permit and carry in every state but 7. might be 8.

Where I am at I can get the UT non res and FL non res along with my state ccw.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 9, 2011
Agree if Illinois didn't have Chicago we would be alot better off

“without reservation”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#8 Feb 9, 2011
MRay wrote:
I totally agree Uncle Sam. Just something about IL. The "BAD" guys have them so I think any one in any state that wants to get a permit should be able to. But at the same time I feel the person should have the right state of mind. Dont need grandma pulling a 44 mag on the highway because you cut her off. lol. You know you can get the Utah non-res permit and carry in every state but 7. might be 8.
Where I am at I can get the UT non res and FL non res along with my state ccw.
I don't carry a 44! A 22 with good aim is just enough and I don't get the kick back. LOL

Actually, I don't carry.

“without reservation”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 9, 2011
YET

“AccountKiller”

Location hidden

#10 Feb 9, 2011
medcinewoman wrote:
YET
lol

“Fair and Balanced”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#11 Feb 9, 2011
crime would go down... people only rob people when they know they wont shoot back

“AccountKiller”

Location hidden

#13 Feb 9, 2011
J-Town Ninjas OHH yEe AH wrote:
crime would go down... people only rob people when they know they wont shoot back
I agree. I also think they should bring back public hangings and put it on TV. Let some of these pedo and killers and just sick f*@ks see what happens when you’re proven 100% guilty. There would have to be no doubt that the person did it and if so HANG UM HIGH, put it a special channel on TV. That would stop a lot of this sick crap that is going on in the US.

“AccountKiller”

Location hidden

#14 Feb 9, 2011
3 meals a day, dry bed. Thats just what we give bad guys in our country.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 9, 2011
Agree if that was put on tv shit would be alot better for everyone

“AccountKiller”

Location hidden

#16 Feb 9, 2011
Real Uncle Sam wrote:
Agree if that was put on tv shit would be alot better for everyone
Think about it. Did half the crap that goes on now happen in the ol west time. Hell no. How much money do we as tax payers spend to keep these scum bags on death row for years. Not to mention the ones that have been proven guilty and are doing "Life".

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 Feb 9, 2011
MRay wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I also think they should bring back public hangings and put it on TV. Let some of these pedo and killers and just sick f*@ks see what happens when you’re proven 100% guilty. There would have to be no doubt that the person did it and if so HANG UM HIGH, put it a special channel on TV. That would stop a lot of this sick crap that is going on in the US.
i think public hangings would be great for these sick f @ c k s! or they could just let us all know what date/time they would release someone and we could all line up and have a public firing squad!

Location hidden

#18 Feb 9, 2011
Agree some people are beyond rehab. He'll in the old days if you stole a effin horse the killed u no questions asked.
Barbara

Gerald, MO

#19 Feb 9, 2011
You have to get out of your comfort zone and make concealled cary happen. No one is pushing it in Illinois. Tha is one of the reasons that we have moved out of state.
Barbara

Gerald, MO

#20 Feb 9, 2011
Get a petition going. to put it on the ballot ,have meeting , invite lots of people. invite the whole town . reserve a park area. make it happen
Barbara

Gerald, MO

#21 Feb 9, 2011
The Country is falling down around you and you are just now talking about gun carry.

When I read things on this site, I wonder does any one even care what is going on in this country?

Location hidden

#22 Feb 10, 2011
Barbara wrote:
You have to get out of your comfort zone and make concealled cary happen. No one is pushing it in Illinois. Tha is one of the reasons that we have moved out of state.
I have considered moving to Missouri. If I didn't already own land here and enjoy the time I spend on it I would just cause of the pitiful economy and piss poor leadership in our state
Dear Abby

Chesterfield, MO

#23 Feb 10, 2011
I wiil agree with you Real Uncle Sam. Illinois is really in the sh..hole! Poor politics bad management.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granite City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the wizard of gc 50 min Bailey fan club lol 65
Clean this town up 1 hr Tina Bailey 4
Y NOT US = OPINIONATED (from Granite City Gossi... (Jul '12) 1 hr knew he was suspect 4
my lover 1 hr nomore 7
Horrible baby names 6 hr boom 17
jake miller 18 hr Really 13
Christmas help 21 hr guest 2
Granite City Dating
Find my Match

Granite City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Granite City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Granite City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]