Police investigating 19-year-old's death in Arlington

Jun 15, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fort Worth Star-Telegram

Police are investigating the death of a 19-year-old Grand Prairie man who was found dead outside an east Arlington apartment complex early Monday morning.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
roderick davis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

that was my brother son and that was hard for the family. i just want everone to know that he will be miss very much.we just want the peoples to know that we need there help to find out who kill our family.u will b miss vaey much nunu.
roderick davis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2009

I JUST WANT THE WORLD TO KNOW THAT WE AS HIS FAMILY HAVE LOST A GOOD SON AND ALL WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN.SO IF
ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW ANYTHING PLEASE HELP US
Regena Childs

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2009

Everyone needs to know that the paper is not telling the truth it was not gang related nunu was a very good kid..He was my grand baby's father.If you have children grab a hold to them and don't let them go.Show your kids plenty of love and be there for them.Our children need us or this world is going to take them fast and take them under before we know it.I love you nunu you will be greatly missed baby. Love Miss Gena
woowooinparis

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

I know people who live in that complex on Gumwood, it has security gates. I stopped going there after seeing gangs of teenagers roaming through the complex, looking for trouble.
That a murder occured there is no suprise to me.
mitzi

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2009

I did not know nunu, I went to school with his mom and she is a very sweet person. I hate this had a happen to her. It's never a good feeling to lose a child, I have four and I do not no what I will do if God called one of my children home.GOD has called him to a better place. Always have faith and trust in the Lord. Love you Margo stay strong.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Air Quality Alert for Dallas County was issued at July 21 at 2:57PM CDT

•••
•••

Grand Prairie News Video

•••
•••

Grand Prairie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••