Chick-fil-A President Says Company Opposes Gay Marriage

Posted in the Grand Portage Forum

CRASSUS

Oconto, WI

#1 Jul 18, 2012
Their chicken is mighty fine.

The president of Chick-fil-A said his company is “guilty as charged” when it comes to supporting traditional marriage and warned that gay marriage is “inviting God’s judgment on our nation.”

Dan Cathy, the president and chief operating officer, told Baptist Press that the company founded by his father was unapologetically in favor of traditional marriage.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
Soros funded NPR

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Poor Slew waits in the men's restroom at the airport for male affection

Since: Apr 12

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jul 18, 2012
How long before the boycott is announced?
Smiley Slew

Seattle, WA

#4 Jul 18, 2012
Boycott them for serving a heart hostile product, but you bois EAT A LOT...LMAOROTFu~! They sure know their ignorant demographic... Pretty insulting, if any of you... had a clue... LMAOROTFu~!
digger

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Jul 19, 2012
Actually, a Chick-fil-A sandwich is mighty good. I wish they would open up a few restaurants up here, I think that they would be pretty successful, just stay away from Mpls proper.
space ace

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Jul 19, 2012
seattle sludge has been arrested 8 times and spent most of 2002-2006 in prison. He got a job at the post office but was fired partially because of his horrible attendance and tardiness due to the numerous kiss concerts he attended which were funded by his mom.
Not Impressed

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jul 19, 2012
CRASSUS wrote:
Their chicken is mighty fine.
The president of Chick-fil-A said his company is “guilty as charged” when it comes to supporting traditional marriage and warned that gay marriage is “inviting God’s judgment on our nation.”
Dan Cathy, the president and chief operating officer, told Baptist Press that the company founded by his father was unapologetically in favor of traditional marriage.
http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...
I ate at the new location at MSP. The worst chicken I've ever had. Raw and soft in the middle and cold. Horrible!

They should have stayed in the south where rednecks like that crap.

This guy should be more concerned about white republican rednecks stealing people's life savings and running ponzi schemes rather than worrying about a couple of queers falling in love.

Oh, and what do you think God will think about all these middle aged white guys playing with little boys?

Ah Hahahahahaha!!!

JTY

Since: Sep 08

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Jul 19, 2012
Smiley Slew wrote:
Boycott them for serving a heart hostile product, but you bois EAT A LOT...LMAOROTFu~! They sure know their ignorant demographic... Pretty insulting, if any of you... had a clue... LMAOROTFu~!
Quick Slew, how may Chick-fil-As are there in the 7 county GMA, and where are they located at?
Toidi Slayer

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jul 19, 2012
Not Impressed wrote:
<quoted text>
I ate at the new location at MSP. The worst chicken I've ever had. Raw and soft in the middle and cold. Horrible!
They should have stayed in the south where rednecks like that crap.
This guy should be more concerned about white republican rednecks stealing people's life savings and running ponzi schemes rather than worrying about a couple of queers falling in love.
Oh, and what do you think God will think about all these middle aged white guys playing with little boys?
Ah Hahahahahaha!!!
Ah, typical leftist post. Don't like a business? Make up a lie about them.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#11 Jul 19, 2012
Not Impressed wrote:
<quoted text>
I ate at the new location at MSP. The worst chicken I've ever had. Raw and soft in the middle and cold. Horrible!
They should have stayed in the south where rednecks like that crap.
This guy should be more concerned about white republican rednecks stealing people's life savings and running ponzi schemes rather than worrying about a couple of queers falling in love.
Oh, and what do you think God will think about all these middle aged white guys playing with little boys?
Ah Hahahahahaha!!!
and there is plans for one to move into Anoka.
http://abcnewspapers.com/2012/07/10/national-... The Coon Rapids Planning Commission has granted site plan approval to Chick-fil-A to build a 4,876 square-foot restaurant at 3590 River Rapids Drive.
Under the plan, Chick-fil-A plans to demolish the current Bennigan’s restaurant to construct its new facility.
CRASSUS

Oconto, WI

#13 Jul 19, 2012
Not Impressed wrote:
<quoted text>
I ate at the new location at MSP. The worst chicken I've ever had. Raw and soft in the middle and cold. Horrible!
They should have stayed in the south where rednecks like that crap.
This guy should be more concerned about white republican rednecks stealing people's life savings and running ponzi schemes rather than worrying about a couple of queers falling in love.
Oh, and what do you think God will think about all these middle aged white guys playing with little boys?
Ah Hahahahahaha!!!
The majority of their customers are Jiggers. Other than getting their boy elected and getting some free stuff, Jiggers are not very political. They're too stupid and don't really care about the gay agenda.

JTY

Since: Sep 08

Lincoln, NE

#14 Jul 19, 2012
Smiley Slew wrote:
<quoted text>QUick 1,2,4 boi, show where I said anything about "heart attack chicken's" location ??? Oh no, off topic, stupid, and irrelevant... Well, as least you got attention, right OCD dork ~! LMAOROTFu~!
You are right Slew; your posts are off topic, stupid, and irrelevant.

P.S. Are you still using boi as “bunch of idiots”? I just wanted to confirm (again) if you are a moron or a liar.

Since: Jul 10

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Jul 19, 2012
digger wrote:
Actually, a Chick-fil-A sandwich is mighty good. I wish they would open up a few restaurants up here, I think that they would be pretty successful, just stay away from Mpls proper.
there is one as well in the University of Minnesota at 300 Washington Avenue Southeast Minneapolis, MN 55455

JTY

Since: Sep 08

Lincoln, NE

#17 Jul 19, 2012
Smiley Slew wrote:
Ps- Love the ON TOPIC POST, 1,2,4 boi...in your case NO IF ~! LMAOROTFu~ Quick 1,2,4 boi, be off topic, stupid, and irrelevant... Well, as least you got attention, right OCD dork ~! LMAOROTFu~!
Their locations are very relevant to their target demographic (as YOU brought up their target demographic). Can you keep up?

P.S. You just made two 100% off-topic posts to call my post off-topic.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#18 Jul 20, 2012
JTY wrote:
<quoted text>
Their locations are very relevant to their target demographic (as YOU brought up their target demographic). Can you keep up?
P.S. You just made two 100% off-topic posts to call my post off-topic.
I can keep up, can you read ???

"ignorant demographic..."

So. "target" and "ignorant"... are the same word, in your world...Because, it explains a lot... You're ON TARGET(ignorant)

JTY

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis, MN

#19 Jul 21, 2012
Seattle Slew wrote:
<quoted text>I can keep up, can you read ???
"ignorant demographic..."
So. "target" and "ignorant"... are the same word, in your world...Because, it explains a lot... You're ON TARGET(ignorant)
One of their two locations is at the U of M. Are U of M students and teachers part of that "ignorant demographic"?
Schmahl

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Jul 21, 2012
JTY wrote:
<quoted text>
One of their two locations is at the U of M. Are U of M students and teachers part of that "ignorant demographic"?
I'll step in for the troll, as she isn't from around here but thinks it doesn't matter. Yes, students and teachers from this University are the "ignorant demographic" - at least in the 'soft' sciences.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#21 Jul 21, 2012
Sure, change the point, where you substituted a d=DIFFERENT WORD !!?...LMAOROTFu~! Prove the students eat exclusively at cardiac chicken, 1,2,4 boi ! 100% of THEM !!! LMAOROTFu ~!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Portage Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mall of America Protest 3 hr cantmakeitup 15
Minneapolis schools superintendent FIRED 9 hr Ron 9
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 hr Earthling-1 33,474
Walker Wins Unions Lose (May '12) Fri LIbEralS 29
Veteran Freed From MSP VA Dental Dept Phone Abu... Fri American_Sons 13
Review: State Wide Protective Agency (Jul '11) Fri Martin Scott treptow 84
8 dead in aussie stabbing Fri Space ace 1

Winter Storm Watch for Cook County was issued at December 20 at 9:20PM CST

Grand Portage Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Portage People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Portage News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Portage

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:50PM
Complete Week 15 Preview for Green Bay
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:16 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings vs. Dolphins
Yahoo! Sports12:30 PM
Greg Cosell's Look Ahead: Aaron Rodgers' off day
Yahoo! Sports 5:26 PM
Lions claim playoff berth with Eagles' loss