Race for the White House: Election to affect future of illegal ...

Full story: Omaha World-Herald

Maria Gutierrez de Nunez, center, has breakfast with daughter Ana Flores and grandsons Moises Flores and Isac Gomez at her Grand Island, Neb., home.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 14, 2008
Karen

Aguilar, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2008

Judged:

ICE must raid and raid often. Would you like a list of KNOWN companies illegally hiring illegal alien invaders? Just ask! Illegals aliens are law-breakers.

The immigration laws are fine and need no tweaking. Amnesty is not on the table!
smudge

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2008

Judged:

I AGREE!
It's past time to take our country back, and NEITHER party is willing to step up.
Since "amnesty is not on the table," where do we turn?

Since: Apr 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Judged:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php...

See if this works.
plopsdad

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

I will remind all that this is not about 15 million (est) illegal immigrants becoming citizens, Realistically we are talking about adding 60 million (low end estimate) to our population. Gee, old Ed Kennedy said during that 86 amnesty that they would not be filling our cities, 60 million is a few cities.Anyone who wants to know how i came up with the 60, look up family reunification.
hillbilly

Marshall, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

so many want so much from our goverment, until it affects them. to get this issue under control we will have to give up some of our own rights. how you say, super ID'S will be the only way. to be able to do anything from seeing a doctor to having a jod or getting a drivers license. and we must have it when an illegal alien tries to access any of these rights that should only be for a citizen.
they should be beaten and dropped off at the border with anything of value being seize from the illegal to pay for his trip back. their right you say, how can they have rights it they are not a citizen. make it so rough on them they will not want to come hear, that is the only way to stop it for good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Grand Island Forum right now

Search the Grand Island Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lesbos Jul 14 hillbilly cutter 1
Review: Wagoner Robert W Attorney (Feb '12) Jun '14 You got it wrong 2
atv May '14 Question 1
Grand Island Music Thread (May '12) May '14 Musikologist 13
Cathy Beard murder? (May '09) May '14 Stan 53
sherri borcus Apr '14 interested 1
Review: Stix Billiards Center Apr '14 Justin 1
•••
•••