Race for the White House: Election to affect future of illegal ...

Full story: Omaha World-Herald
Maria Gutierrez de Nunez, center, has breakfast with daughter Ana Flores and grandsons Moises Flores and Isac Gomez at her Grand Island, Neb., home. Full Story
Karen

United States

#1 Oct 9, 2008
ICE must raid and raid often. Would you like a list of KNOWN companies illegally hiring illegal alien invaders? Just ask! Illegals aliens are law-breakers.

The immigration laws are fine and need no tweaking. Amnesty is not on the table!
smudge

Tucson, AZ

#2 Oct 13, 2008
I AGREE!
It's past time to take our country back, and NEITHER party is willing to step up.
Since "amnesty is not on the table," where do we turn?

Since: Apr 07

Columbus, OH

#6 Oct 14, 2008
plopsdad

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2008
I will remind all that this is not about 15 million (est) illegal immigrants becoming citizens, Realistically we are talking about adding 60 million (low end estimate) to our population. Gee, old Ed Kennedy said during that 86 amnesty that they would not be filling our cities, 60 million is a few cities.Anyone who wants to know how i came up with the 60, look up family reunification.
hillbilly

Marshall, MN

#9 Oct 14, 2008
so many want so much from our goverment, until it affects them. to get this issue under control we will have to give up some of our own rights. how you say, super ID'S will be the only way. to be able to do anything from seeing a doctor to having a jod or getting a drivers license. and we must have it when an illegal alien tries to access any of these rights that should only be for a citizen.
they should be beaten and dropped off at the border with anything of value being seize from the illegal to pay for his trip back. their right you say, how can they have rights it they are not a citizen. make it so rough on them they will not want to come hear, that is the only way to stop it for good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beastiality (Apr '10) Dec 14 Hottstuff1298 24
Nathan Robertson Oct '14 Would like to know 1
Grand Island Music Thread (May '12) Sep '14 Musikologist 14
DWI and Mobile home burn out-Tony Portwood Sep '14 Fairdealing 1
Lesbos Jul '14 hillbilly cutter 1
Review: Wagoner Robert W Attorney (Feb '12) Jun '14 You got it wrong 2
atv (May '14) May '14 Question 1
Grand Island Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web