Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2011

Judged:

In all honesty they are good people most people around here give them a hard time but if you are nice to them they will be extremely nice to you .
hey

Brewster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

Mikeo wrote:
Irish travellers are tearing up white settlement and no one need them.
dumb ass whitesettelment is on cops every nite these ppl don't make that shit town bad you white trash do
hey

Brewster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2011

Judged:

hard working college kid wrote:
<quoted text>
you dumb a**! they rob steal cheat molest and worse! and scam mostly outside your community you are an absolute moron or one of them if you even support such illicit activity -
don't be mad cuz they drive hammers n caddies n u have a neon they'd well n there not all bad they have never stole from me n they don't work 4 me n its great work but hay I had my care fixed he charged me 2000 4 shit maby ur just Ellis of gypsys
U people

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

Im a irish traveler and the people u are mentioning are mostly the english travelers some of us are bad but ya could say that about any race of people but we are all strong catholics and none of us are molesters
U people

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

And we cant even walk into a store without hearin you people
Wow

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

$uck you ref's.
Disagree

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

U people wrote:
Im a irish traveler and the people u are mentioning are mostly the english travelers some of us are bad but ya could say that about any race of people but we are all strong catholics and none of us are molesters
No, the ones in White Settlement call themselves the Irish travelers. When a person dies in a car wreck and has more than one license showing different ages as happened to an Irish Traveler here, when one person is carrying insurance for an extreme number of cars as happens here, and when one robs a store while others are distracting the clerks, and all of these are Irish travelers, then, yes, you do tend to mistrust these people. These are only a very few of the things that happen here.

Maybe you call them the English Travelers but they call themselves the Irish Travelers.
hmmm

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

whatever..
Brad Pitt is Gay

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2011

Judged:

Irish Trashvellers. White jews that live in trailer parks
Lisa Jackson

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

"The little girls are usually dressed like hookers too. Someone really needs to help get theses children to learn some morals...because their parents aren't going to teach them any that is for sure."

OK...seriously. I am not a Traveller, but you shouldn't post derogatory statements about people when you clearly know nothing of their culture. Shoplifting and scamming aside, there are crooks in every community, and as someone who worked in retail loss prevention for eighteen years, I can attest to the fact that the thieves came in all ages, sizes, races, and from all cultural backgrounds.

Where you are way off base is in your comments about their moral code. You're saying that you can speak to their lack of morality because of the way they dress. Are you kidding me? Let me educate you on that one. These people are of strict (mostly Irish Catholic) descent, and their moral code, I can assure you, is one that you and your own children could never aspire to, let alone attain. When was the last time you saw a Traveller girl with an out-of-wedlock child? I challenge you to find one, because it just doesn't happen. They might marry young, but they stay married for life. Sex before marriage is strictly forbidden, and their dates are even chaperoned. Aren't we past the point where we judge others based on the clothing they wear? So, they like glitz and glamour. So do a lot of other cultures.

There are worse crimes than the ones you describe in your post. Judgmental behavior, hypocrisy, and arrogance come readily to mind. It seems to me that your biggest issue with the Travellers is that they keep to themselves, dress funny, and refuse to robotically conform to your standard for appropriate behavior. Really good reasons to hate people, huh? I live in Plano, and given a choice, I'd rather live next to a group of Travellers than a bunch of mind-numbing hypocrites. Open your mind.
Lisa Jackson

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Brad Pitt is Gay wrote:
Irish Trashvellers. White jews that live in trailer parks
And you, whoever you are, are just a hateful bigot who, due to your idiocy, should not be allowed to own a computer. I'm not afraid to use my name when I express my opinion.
Obama Train Wreck

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2011

Judged:

Vote for me. I support all you people like Irish Travellers, homosexuals, muslims, jews, crackbutt thugs,typical white persons and fat people
SuziQ

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2011

Judged:

You need to get your facts straight before you post something. First of all, you don't pay tax on a house (a camper) on wheels. They are not mobile homes, they are campers, that have wheels (like the ones in White Settlement). Yes, they might have to pay taxes for the land, but that is minimal. Second of all, lying and stealing from people or stores is not a clean honest living. and third of all White Settlement does not need you. As much trouble as they and there illiterate children have caused, it more trouble then it's worth!
Loud and Obnoxious

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

Judged:

But their younger women look hot, but the older they get the uglier they get
Traveler

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

U people are crazy my friend got beat up by a bunch of gangs last year my older cousin got beat up at a park n then stole her purse I'm a irish traveler and my dad works hard to get r money don't be jellous just work for it my family has three cars my dad has to travelly just to make money for us you are all just jellous freaks back off
Rufus

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

Oxymoron

work hard

misspell jellous

Irish Travelers like you marry your cousin and sister

you do not work

you con and steal
Wand Hung Loa

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

I seen somebody on Cherry Ln roll down the car window, throw some trash into the street and then drive into the trailer park.
Tree shaker

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Go to the silver dollar bar on cherry lane. And walk in there and ask questions and I bet you get in a fight
Tree shaker

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2011

Rufus wrote:
Oxymoron
work hard
misspell jellous
Irish Travelers like you marry your cousin and sister
you do not work
you con and steal
Come by the silver doller and will buy you a red drink.
Disagree

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2011

Judged:

If you live in Plano you really don't know about the Irish Travelers. About the moral code, they are very against stealing if it is their own tribe--but the rest of the world is just fine to steal from and cheat.

If you want to live next door to them just move out to White Settlement. I am sure you can find a spot right next door that someone is wanting to move away from.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of1,367
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Granbury News Video

•••
•••

Granbury Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Granbury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••