Police officer shot, killed by colleagues trying to arrest him on California's central coast

Jan 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Star Tribune

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - A police officer under investigation for sexual misconduct with a minor was shot and killed by fellow officers Saturday as they tried to arrest him on California's central coast, authorities said.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 12, 2012
Honestly

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

F*ck the police, I hope all those animals with badges kill one another.
Anonymous

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
F*ck the police, I hope all those animals with badges kill one another.
Well, I hope all the gangbangers kill each other off, both the ones with badges and the ones without.
wow

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

guys they probaly killed him for a very good reason they dont just go and kill fellow cops
T Osuch

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

To both of the parties making the preceding comments,
Is this really the best use of such an awesome opportunity to speak your minds? Is this really where your' minds are at? If so, it's no wonder we as a people cannot seem to rise above the mud and enter into the heavenly places. May God enlighten you and rise you up out of the muck and mire.
Anonymous

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

T Osuch wrote:
To both of the parties making the preceding comments,
Is this really the best use of such an awesome opportunity to speak your minds? Is this really where your' minds are at? If so, it's no wonder we as a people cannot seem to rise above the mud and enter into the heavenly places. May God enlighten you and rise you up out of the muck and mire.
Spend your energy trying to fix cops' horrible attitudes. Our views did not occur in a vacuum.

I laugh when fools don't address the REAL problem.

Until then, I will laugh every time a pig gets whacked. Chances are, the scumbag had it coming.

Since: Jul 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Spend your energy trying to fix cops' horrible attitudes. Our views did not occur in a vacuum.
I laugh when fools don't address the REAL problem.
Until then, I will laugh every time a pig gets whacked. Chances are, the scumbag had it coming.
What a bitter little man you are! Fortunately for us the cops dont work for you and im willing to bet you are no pillar of the community

Since: Apr 12

Lufkin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

I am concerned about whether the guy was guilty or not. Now he is dead, we cannot hear his side of the story. We are only taking the police's word that they had evidence of a sexual relationship with a minor. We only have cop's word that he fought them and pulled his gun first. I read he shot four times before they shot him. Seems like he would have hit one of them that was trying to arrest him. It is possible that he was completely innocent. We take the cops and the newspapers word too fast. I have found newspapers get the story wrong many of times.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Granada Hills Discussions

Search the Granada Hills Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Los Angeles 200,551
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Green Soilent 4,975
Insights into Isla Vista Shooter Elliot Rodger Mon szaAsx 53
Louie Lujan Government Relations Aug 16 San Gabriel Valley 1
Text me I'm horny (Apr '12) Aug 14 Boy 18 years old 18
Review: Family Ayala's Upholstery (Sep '11) Aug 14 little one 33
•••
•••

Granada Hills News Video

•••
•••

Granada Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000