Police officer shot, killed by colleagues trying to arrest him on California's central coast

Jan 28, 2012 Full story: Star Tribune 7

SANTA MARIA, Calif. - A police officer under investigation for sexual misconduct with a minor was shot and killed by fellow officers Saturday as they tried to arrest him on California's central coast, authorities said.

Full Story
Honestly

San Jose, CA

#1 Jan 30, 2012
F*ck the police, I hope all those animals with badges kill one another.
Anonymous

Downey, CA

#2 Feb 1, 2012
Honestly wrote:
F*ck the police, I hope all those animals with badges kill one another.
Well, I hope all the gangbangers kill each other off, both the ones with badges and the ones without.
wow

Columbia, MO

#3 Feb 1, 2012
guys they probaly killed him for a very good reason they dont just go and kill fellow cops
T Osuch

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2012
To both of the parties making the preceding comments,
Is this really the best use of such an awesome opportunity to speak your minds? Is this really where your' minds are at? If so, it's no wonder we as a people cannot seem to rise above the mud and enter into the heavenly places. May God enlighten you and rise you up out of the muck and mire.
Anonymous

Downey, CA

#5 Feb 1, 2012
T Osuch wrote:
To both of the parties making the preceding comments,
Is this really the best use of such an awesome opportunity to speak your minds? Is this really where your' minds are at? If so, it's no wonder we as a people cannot seem to rise above the mud and enter into the heavenly places. May God enlighten you and rise you up out of the muck and mire.
Spend your energy trying to fix cops' horrible attitudes. Our views did not occur in a vacuum.

I laugh when fools don't address the REAL problem.

Until then, I will laugh every time a pig gets whacked. Chances are, the scumbag had it coming.

Since: Jul 10

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Jul 4, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Spend your energy trying to fix cops' horrible attitudes. Our views did not occur in a vacuum.
I laugh when fools don't address the REAL problem.
Until then, I will laugh every time a pig gets whacked. Chances are, the scumbag had it coming.
What a bitter little man you are! Fortunately for us the cops dont work for you and im willing to bet you are no pillar of the community

Since: Apr 12

Lufkin, TX

#7 Jul 12, 2012
I am concerned about whether the guy was guilty or not. Now he is dead, we cannot hear his side of the story. We are only taking the police's word that they had evidence of a sexual relationship with a minor. We only have cop's word that he fought them and pulled his gun first. I read he shot four times before they shot him. Seems like he would have hit one of them that was trying to arrest him. It is possible that he was completely innocent. We take the cops and the newspapers word too fast. I have found newspapers get the story wrong many of times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Granada Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 Men Sought In Armed Robbery Of Corona Liquor ... 8 hr smellyballshasherpes 2
Criminal Defense Attorneys Take on Wendy Segall (May '11) 14 hr Smokey Joe 10
Earthquake could imperil L.A.'s water supply Tue Get Unstuck 2
Review: Divine Van Lines (Jun '09) Mon Laura Struthers 12
Looking for my dad James Garcia Mon Ibenayms 1
Canceled Redondo Beach doo-wop concert sours fans (May '09) Sun Kelleigh 96
Want to get into the adult film industry Sun James 1

Granada Hills News Video

Granada Hills Dating
Find my Match