Can a man love two women at the same time?

Posted in the Grahamsville Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 213 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 3
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

“thk god 4 mkin me, me! <3 it!”

Since: Nov 08

NYC

#1 Mar 13, 2010
I was listening to a song the other day that left me a lil confused. The lyrics explained how big his love was for these two woman and how he could not live with out either of them. Is this even possible? is his love different for each one of them?
Dojume

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 13, 2010
Yes, you can love one two three etc. But in different ways and for different reasons. You will look in one what the othet don't have.
yeah right

Charleston, SC

#3 Apr 8, 2010
you want to find out if he truly loves you then my advice is simple, stop having sexual relations with him. if he stops the calls, don't want to hang out, doesn't want to spend time. then you know what he is in love with. a man that sticks around and respects your decision may truly love you and be confused about the relationship with the other woman.
DoubleTrouble

Bronx, NY

#4 Apr 9, 2010
I am totally and completely in Love.
With two women one is physical and emotional my fiance is everything I always wanted in a woman faithful and honest.with a body that cant go a block without getting stares. but she is very strong willed and defiant at times it feels as if she is my child.
the other is intelligent and always challenges my intellect. she is my best friend and we are very compatible. it began as a friendship and quickly became more. we are closer in age and interest.
and she knows about my fiance but stays by my side.
my fiance has beat her up twice but she stays with me on the low.
sounds like its easy to make the decision but the thing is that she is not really my type she doesn't have the type of body i like though i love her style. I am afraid I would just end up cheating on her and lose her forever.
I still love my fiance and know she is defiant because of catching me with my other lover.
I am torn and know time is running out. its been 3 years and they both expect me to leave the other.
so beyond the issue i have in answer to the question yes a man can love two woman but he might not be able to choose. true love would be to love one enough to set her free and love the other enough to stay by her side and not wonder what could have been.
if you are in this situation my advise, what i wish i could have is for one to admit that the other loves me more and let us be dont just stay to not lose but admit if the other is trying harder than you would step aside.or if you feel its real love hold your physical and see if the friendship and emotion are real in the long run if he is in love with you he will respect this move and stay by your side the friendship will grow and he should realize where his heart is as for me im still confused.
Imjustsayin

Seaside Park, NJ

#5 Apr 11, 2010
Lunar eclipes wrote:
I was listening to a song the other day that left me a lil confused. The lyrics explained how big his love was for these two woman and how he could not live with out either of them. Is this even possible? is his love different for each one of them?
His love is not for them; it's for himself & what he can get from them. He's selfish and just because he isn't talking ugly and disrespecting them with his words it doesn't mean he's not disrespecting them.

Since: Mar 10

Houston, TX

#6 Apr 12, 2010
A man can love two women and a woman con love two men. There won’t be so many divorces if this wasn’t the case. http://www.digitalundivide.com
her

Hollywood, FL

#7 Apr 15, 2010
Yes, verry possible for a woman to love two men at same time, I love my fiance for being there for so many yrs but I love my boyfriend for a yr now for the way he drives me wild with excitement, guess its true u can't always get everything frm one person, then just settle and be faithful if u can't take the heat, it does get nerveracking keeping then apart and satisfied.
pre HIS story

Bronx, NY

#8 Apr 16, 2010
when it comes down to it before modern "civil"ization
having more than one spouse was fairly common and the norm in many cultures. and i dont mean just middle east harems I mean a family with two wives raising there kids together communally.
only with the proliferation of the monetary system where paper and property needed to be divided fairly in divorces and legal disputes did it become necessary to have legal weddings to one partner.
as a matter of fact most times instead of getting divorced and separating a woman would simply move out of the master bedroom and into another room with her children and the man would move his next wife in no drama no fighting it was considered low class to to leave your children's father and the man of the house would care for both families as one.
this is a natural way to deal with it.
the only problem is that people are so influenced
by media and what other people say or think that these customs are nolonger followed remember therewas no welfare back then if you left your man and had no career or anything you was out in the street or whoring.
the basic truth is that if it is convenient or the relationships evolve to this point no one should have problem with it but. jealous ones envy and the nerd dude that was in the church or government (same at one time) couldn't hold down two females so decided to make it illegal.

I have been with my two "wifeys" for six years they both know it took awhile for it to be sorted out the biggest issues where other peoples opinions not our dynamics.
I live with one all week and spend weekends with other. they are both happy and free to pursue other interests if they wish. but they don't.
cuz guys don't know how to not play games nowadays im honest and when i say i will do something i do neither is lacking of anything a lot more than they would get with a lot of these clowns out there.
you only have one life to live dowhat makes you happy even if its unorthodox those who judge need to mind there own spouse and not worry about what you doing.
if no one is getting hurt live free dont let others opinions or archaic religious beliefs stop you.
most of the religions where created to hold down the surfs and peasants and put fear in their uneducated minds evolve and live.

if you don't agree that's fine but get your head out of the window and worry about your own home.

“thk god 4 mkin me, me! <3 it!”

Since: Nov 08

NYC

#9 Jul 22, 2010
pre HIS story wrote:
when it comes down to it before modern "civil"ization
having more than one spouse was fairly common and the norm in many cultures. and i dont mean just middle east harems I mean a family with two wives raising there kids together communally.
only with the proliferation of the monetary system where paper and property needed to be divided fairly in divorces and legal disputes did it become necessary to have legal weddings to one partner.
as a matter of fact most times instead of getting divorced and separating a woman would simply move out of the master bedroom and into another room with her children and the man would move his next wife in no drama no fighting it was considered low class to to leave your children's father and the man of the house would care for both families as one.
this is a natural way to deal with it.
the only problem is that people are so influenced
by media and what other people say or think that these customs are nolonger followed remember therewas no welfare back then if you left your man and had no career or anything you was out in the street or whoring.
the basic truth is that if it is convenient or the relationships evolve to this point no one should have problem with it but. jealous ones envy and the nerd dude that was in the church or government (same at one time) couldn't hold down two females so decided to make it illegal.
I have been with my two "wifeys" for six years they both know it took awhile for it to be sorted out the biggest issues where other peoples opinions not our dynamics.
I live with one all week and spend weekends with other. they are both happy and free to pursue other interests if they wish. but they don't.
cuz guys don't know how to not play games nowadays im honest and when i say i will do something i do neither is lacking of anything a lot more than they would get with a lot of these clowns out there.
you only have one life to live dowhat makes you happy even if its unorthodox those who judge need to mind there own spouse and not worry about what you doing.
if no one is getting hurt live free dont let others opinions or archaic religious beliefs stop you.
most of the religions where created to hold down the surfs and peasants and put fear in their uneducated minds evolve and live.
if you don't agree that's fine but get your head out of the window and worry about your own home.
although this might sound weird but I kinda agree with you. If your truly in love with a man and he treats you with respect, shows he cares and gives both his woman equal treatment I dont see why that is a problem. The problem is that men want to treat a mistress below his so called wifey when in reality he wants both, maybe 1 with more passion than the other which in most cases is th mistress. So why do men lie to themselves? If you want one then have one and dont sneak around, if its 2 u want then be able to provide love and affection to both.

“thk god 4 mkin me, me! <3 it!”

Since: Nov 08

NYC

#10 Jul 22, 2010
Imjustsayin wrote:
<quoted text>
His love is not for them; it's for himself & what he can get from them. He's selfish and just because he isn't talking ugly and disrespecting them with his words it doesn't mean he's not disrespecting them.
well I loved 2 men at the same time. My sex life with my ex had gone down hill, after 3 years we grew apart, since he was 11 years older than I was, but I still cared for him, he was awesome and I loved him so much and i was use to him being around. I didnt wanna lose him. But my new guy was younger(around my age at the time) gorgeous smart witty fun sweet romantic, he would tell me how gorgeous I was everyday and made me addicted to the attention! I couldn't leave either of them till one of us almost ended dead! Thats why I say honesty is the best policy. And yes that is being selfish I admit it! Im a spoiled little selfish bratt that loves being called gorgeous and treated like a queen because I deserve it. lol and if a woman doesnt take care of her man and caters to him and treats him like a king she deserves some of the crap she gets! losers with losers winners with winners!

“thk god 4 mkin me, me! <3 it!”

Since: Nov 08

NYC

#11 Jul 22, 2010
yeah right wrote:
you want to find out if he truly loves you then my advice is simple, stop having sexual relations with him. if he stops the calls, don't want to hang out, doesn't want to spend time. then you know what he is in love with. a man that sticks around and respects your decision may truly love you and be confused about the relationship with the other woman.
wah wah!!! UR SOOOOO! OFF TOPIC. When I do that he'll just chase me more! you dingbag! G'z Your just probably butt ugly with no personality to top it off and guys or girls will leave you anyway lmao!
motiph

Bronx, NY

#12 Dec 6, 2010
i believe it is possible to love two women at the same time. there is always something about a women to love (just because you are an of legal age female does not mean you are a women. a women is a grown female who knows how etc knows what she would like etc. who thinks cooking before reservations (lo))
this is why married people wear rings indicating they are in an exclusive faithful relationship and people would respect that and not engage in any advancing.
...

Bronx, NY

#13 Dec 28, 2010
And this is why I'm single.
Ashi

Glendale, CA

#14 Jun 4, 2011
Yes you can! If you can allow both of the women you love to do the same :) Think about it

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15 Jun 4, 2011
yes you can. But you must be fair in thing tip love.
You don't try to make a woman broken heart.
Becouse woman have heart soft.:D
Rajneesh

Bangalore, India

#16 Jun 6, 2011
I am in the same case of felling in love with two person. Now not knowing what to do.
humera

London, UK

#17 Jun 18, 2011
it not fair true luv should be only for one woman
Mummzi

UK

#18 Jun 21, 2011
I am one of the 2 women and it's killing me.I've been with my partner for 20 years.
jo bx

Bronx, NY

#19 Jun 24, 2011
iam in the same situation being one of the two women for a few years and we stop seeing each other for about a year but now he wants me back in his life ive been back for a few months now.
Jef

Morocco

#20 Aug 6, 2011
I do not how to start,
I have been in love with a girl for 5 years, I promised to marry her. after university, i started work and she came to live with me, she spent 6 months with me, at the last two months we were fighting.

Then, I knew a girl at work, we were just friends, and I was telling her my secrets, she was ten years older than me. after almost a year I found myself in deep love with her. For the first girl, she left afetr the six months, now its two years with the new girls, she is my fiance but i cant forget the other.
I am really suffering. Please help. I do not sleep and i do not eat

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grahamsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 13 hr Lol 16,781
SSD solution for cleaning black note for sale here (Jul '13) 15 hr Dr humbert telor 16
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
List of bronx neighborhoods nicknames (Nov '12) Wed Jlx 3
New Facebook Group: Former Ebay Sellers (Jan '14) Aug 23 NetWatch 5
$$dd Aug 18 real one 1
Worst Neighborhood in THE Bronx (Feb '10) Aug 18 nun 195
•••

Grahamsville News Video

•••
Grahamsville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grahamsville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grahamsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grahamsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grahamsville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••