Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Graham Forum

Comments (Page 671)

Showing posts 13,401 - 13,420 of49,343
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Four people died at Kent State.It was not a violent protest but the large crowds of chanting protesters intimidated the young National Guardsmen and someone fired a shot.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

I can not believe the ruling from the supreme courts.

So the same government that was entrusted with social security and Medicare (only to bankrupt it) have been given yet another program to run into the ground. More wasted ass tax money!

Socialized medicine, we have arrived.
TSF

Kenly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

I think it must be the tea on top of my consternation with the supreme court decisions this week. As I had figured, the health care thing and immigration decisions have the media and public abuzz. That is the smoke and mirrors even though there is no doubt these events heavily impact all of us.. Hardly mentioned and little noticed was the decision to allow unlimited anonymous campaign contributions in US elections. This comes at a time when our congressmen had already become so brazenly corrupt as to have the speaker of the house handing out PAC checks on the house floor. The effect of this court decision is essentially a cancellation of our democracy and the establishment of a corporate government where foreign nationals can have more influence in our elections than US citizens.
With this turn of events, it seems perfectly reasonable to me to start building the guillotines and begin lobbying for the executive order to use them. The fact that most other citizens regard the the legalization of congressional bribery as insignificant seems as insane to me as my guillotine suggestion apparently seems to you.
waco1909 wrote:
TSF.....WHAT IN THE world is going on with you? Do you have multiple personalities? OR are you just going crazy?
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
Funny. I am hard working and law abiding. And you choose to group me with felons exclusively on the basis of color? How telling. To do something about the status quo, you will have to take it to the streets. Not much effective social change will take place on Topix. Being hard working, tax paying and law abiding is the enemy? Please explain that.
No, on the basis of the illegitimate offspring of your offspring. Your kind (Ziffel's) are propogating the problem.

Funny how I mention hardworking whites AND BLACKS, but you do not pick up on that. You, sir, are the racist!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

AJAX wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that not the war that our men in service were spit at called names and looked upon as second class citizens by the protesters. I recall someone at Kent State was killed because the protest became violent. We will protest at the ballot box in November. If I can get there. I sure hope the tax is not too high for not buying a Chevy Volt from Government Motors!! The bar has been set. Any thing this admin (or any other for that matter) wants you to buy and don't can now be TAXED as a penalty for not complying.
The spitting incident was deplorable. It was an isolated case that got exposure from the media. No one should be spit on, especailly one who has given service. It is not a true reflection of the Anti war movement that was against the sacrifice of American youth in exchange for individual and corporate wealth in the Military Industial complex that Eisenhower had warned us of. Kent State...So you think protesting students should be allowed to be killed by exercising their constitutional right of freedom of assembly and expressing a grievance? You are further down the road of unreality than I thought if you believe those principles. Yes, go to the ballot box. We will be there, too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No, on the basis of the illegitimate offspring of your offspring. Your kind (Ziffel's) are propogating the problem.
Funny how I mention hardworking whites AND BLACKS, but you do not pick up on that. You, sir, are the racist!
That is foolish. You list me as THE ENEMY, so I am apparently NOT included in the list of hard working blacks and whites. Are you saying that I am included? What's your excuse now?
The Truth

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
That is foolish. You list me as THE ENEMY, so I am apparently NOT included in the list of hard working blacks and whites. Are you saying that I am included? What's your excuse now?
Arnie,

I truly do believe you personally to be the enemy. No excuses. I just think you are a bad person inside. You try to display this, "I love the world" personna and then attack others with the zeal of a......(fill in the blank with your favorite villian) I have and will continue to address you with that thought paramount in my mind.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

TSF wrote:
I think it must be the tea on top of my consternation with the supreme court decisions this week. As I had figured, the health care thing and immigration decisions have the media and public abuzz. That is the smoke and mirrors even though there is no doubt these events heavily impact all of us.. Hardly mentioned and little noticed was the decision to allow unlimited anonymous campaign contributions in US elections. This comes at a time when our congressmen had already become so brazenly corrupt as to have the speaker of the house handing out PAC checkiis on the house floor. The effect of this court decision is essentially a cancellation of our democracy and the establishment of a corporate government where foreign nationals can have more influence in our elections than US citizens.
With this turn of events, it seems perfectly reasonable to me to start building the guillotines and begin lobbying for the executive order to use them. The fact that most other citizens regard the the legalization of congressional bribery as insignificant seems as insane to me as my guillotine suggestion apparently seems to you.
<quoted text>
YOU are mistaken I certainly was keenly aware of the supreme court decision legalizing bribery.America is now to be governed by corporations.I mentioned this in an earlier post which you seem to have missed.Shall we now rise up in. arms? Who has...the most arms....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Arnie,
I truly do believe you personally to be the enemy. No excuses. I just think you are a bad person inside. You try to display this, "I love the world" personna and then attack others with the zeal of a......(fill in the blank with your favorite villian) I have and will continue to address you with that thought paramount in my mind.
That just shows how faulty your judgement is. You have no clue who I am, what I do in my private life, what contributions I make to my family and community, and the amount of respect that I have on the local level. You even question my legitimacy of birth. Is that not ridiculous with the abosolute ignorance of hetitage that you have of my life? You want a more realistic opinion? Ask Waco. He will probably set you straight. You accuse me of being an 'angry black man" and it is you who really are the most uptight, judgemental, and vile producing person on this site. Others have told you this, but you completely ignore what they say by covering it with your massive, self important fantasy ego. Paramount in your mind is trying to sell yourself as a Christian person, and failing miserably since everyone can see what you are by your vile words and actions. Now, if you want this to continue, carry on, but it doesn't mean that I have to necessarily contribute. Finally, you are a legitimate, bonafide PIA, misinformed and hateful to all who disagree with you. Do you drink to excess? I am beginning to wonder trying to find a valid reason for your vile existence. You are everything that I do my best to encourage kids NOT to be. Have a wonderful evening.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Republicans had no problem with the Supreme Court electing George Bush president.Now its a little too late to worry about America being governed from the judicial bench.Which is just what happened vis a vis healthcare.
TSF

Kenly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

The health care decision has republicans whining--again. On July 11, the republican house will vote to repeal the health care law because since it has been ruled a tax issue only 51 % majority is needed.
But this repeal vote will go nowhere in the senate for the same reason. So the health care law will be in effect at least until Jan 2013. So if Obama wins, affordable health care will stand. If Romney wins, affordable health care is history. So again,as usual, the focus will not be on the economy.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Screw Obamacare. I will take my chances. The government is in no position to tell me what I will and will not do.

I strongly urge people rally, secede from the Union and take our Country back from these morons.

Again, if someone can not pay for health insurance, how will they be able to pay the penalty? Why did the supreme court not uphold that states had to expand their Medicare/Medicaid coverage to more that need it? Seems like they are uphold what they feel is convienant.

After I researched the supreme court, I was astonished to find out you do not even have to of been an attorney or judge or even have a juris doctorial to be a United States Supreme Court Justice...Who was the fucking moron that thought that was a brilliant idea?

Electorial college will insure Obama is in office another 4 years to really fuck up America even worse.

Obama maybe the commander in chief, but he is NOT my president.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Please list my "outrageous" proposals.
It has been so long since you said anything other than crying about Arnold, I cannot remember what you think about politics.
Please tell us what you think should be done in America instead of whining about welfare and I will tell you what I think.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

IN THE NAME OF JESUS wrote:
<quoted text>No not at all,People should pray the way they want to.If
a muslim want to end a prayer in the name of Allah so be it,If another wants to end a prayer in the name of his pet so be it.It is called free exercise of religion and the freedom of speech!I am
being honest.No BS
Again, Chaplin's are the government when speaking in official capacity. Freedom of speech is for citizens.
Just as a teacher cannot preach the gospel in public classrooms, a Chaplin speaking to a general crowd has the same sort of restrictions.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
Screw Obamacare. I will take my chances. The government is in no position to tell me what I will and will not do.
I strongly urge people rally, secede from the Union and take our Country back from these morons.
Again, if someone can not pay for health insurance, how will they be able to pay the penalty? Why did the supreme court not uphold that states had to expand their Medicare/Medicaid coverage to more that need it? Seems like they are uphold what they feel is convienant.
After I researched the supreme court, I was astonished to find out you do not even have to of been an attorney or judge or even have a juris doctorial to be a United States Supreme Court Justice...Who was the fucking moron that thought that was a brilliant idea?
Electorial college will insure Obama is in office another 4 years to really fuck up America even worse.
Obama maybe the commander in chief, but he is NOT my president.
why are you complaining about the electoral college NOW you hypocrite? Without the electoral college Al Gore would have beaten George Bush...remember? Gore got more votes.....Bush got the electoral college....BUSH became president...NOW you don't like it? If it makes you feel better the Supreme Court justices all have law degrees....maybe you should move your sorry little whining ass to Mexico or Canada.Guys like you are as bad as Jane Fonda....another well known traitor.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
Anyone mind explaining how if someone is not able to afford health care, how will they be able to afford the penalty for not having health care?
I think if you make only so much, you do not have to buy it.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

DLex88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Working my ass off supporting the failures at life who can't survive on their own. Now I get to pay for them to breathe! Oh how I love America.
Oh how republicans hate America.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

KHAM wrote:
Stock market falling? Wtf
Thanks fox news for fear mongering to the point it hurts our markets.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ajax,
Arnie is 100% dead on with his assessment. Blacks represent the highest race percent of felons in prison. Blacks have the highest percentage rate of illegitimate children. Blacks commit more violent crimes than any other race.
I take my hat off to their zeal. They wanted to establish themselves with a lifestyle unheard of in America before they pushed for it. Today, they have completely taken over the entitlement mentality. They did it through intent and organization. It sometimes takes hard work to be so lazy.
If we (hardworking whites AND blacks) wish to take our country back, we need to do something about it RIGHT NOW. Do not wait until Obama is re-elected. Start local and state. Elect people who will look him in the eye and say, "NO MORE".
We can stop corporate welfare. We can stop deadbeat welfare. We can reduce our military to a realistic size. We just have to stand arm in arm, brother to brother, white and black, and push back against these lazy bums, corporate and individual, black and white, which have brought this once great land to the brink of economic death.
We have seen the enemy and his name is Arnie.
If only republicans did not put 98% of the focus on cuts to welfare, and blame blacks as you just did. You put 2% focus on corporate welfare and the bloated military.
This is why your representative do not hear your cries. They are whispers. Well except for welfare to blacks. They hear that loud and clear. As all republicans work to stop welfare to blacks. Even though whites get as much welfare as blacks. But you would not know that by your biased post.
TSF

Kenly, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Your point is well taken. Any armed rebellion would be quelled quickly. That is why any purge of congress would require an executive order from the commander in chief of the military. As congress continues to become increasingly corrupt, something of this nature will probably become necessary.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> YOU are mistaken I certainly was keenly aware of the supreme court decision legalizing bribery.America is now to be governed by corporations.I mentioned this in an earlier post which you seem to have missed.Shall we now rise up in. arms? Who has...the most arms....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,401 - 13,420 of49,343
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Graham Discussions

Search the Graham Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Daniel lee Loftis and Crystal Smith Loftis Apr 15 southport 3
Review: Diva Beauty Supply Human Hair And Wigs (Aug '13) Mar 23 Khali 3
Mecklenburg County Sheriff Arrest Graham High S... Feb '14 TopMod15 1
Rosalee Hicks-Owens , James Owens, Jamie (Oct '13) Oct '13 Hicks Family 1
Filing drops farmers' names from litigation (Oct '13) Oct '13 see Erin Brockovich movie 1
Debate: Marijuana - Graham, NC (Aug '10) Sep '13 Sneek Blee 9
Looking for my Father (Oct '09) Aug '13 Blahwawaw 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Graham Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Graham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE