Child support enforcement

Posted in the Graham Forum

Starving mother

Mebane, NC

#1 Jun 22, 2012
What can I do to get my ex to pay his child support? He is over $9000 in arrears, and I need that money for my kids. Child support enforcement is supposed to be helping, and are not! He is more than30 days behind, and owes more than one months worth of support, obviously! Please help! These people will not help me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Graham Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shots fired kangaroo on harden 4 hr adam 12 1
Alamance sheriff accused of racial profiling gi... 23 hr Barry lowe 1
NC: Burlington City Council Postpones Decision ... Dec 17 Howard Hicks 1
Honda Power Equipment Mfg's Senior Production M... Dec 10 John McKnight 1
Review: Lamb's Chapel (Feb '09) Dec 6 LiveforHim 20
get free gift cards Aug '14 fmoney 1
Debate: Marijuana - Graham, NC (Aug '10) Jun '14 Janelle Wolves 10
Graham Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Graham People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Graham News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Graham

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:56 am PST

Bleacher Report11:56AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
NFL12:47 PM
Robert Griffin III likely to stay with Redskins in 2015
NFL 4:35 PM
Detroit Lions clinch NFC playoff spot
NBC Sports 4:45 PM
Eagles near elimination, fall 27-24 to Redskins - NBC Sports
ESPN 4:55 PM
Eagles' playoff chances hurt as Redskins win