Comments
1 - 20 of 91 Comments Last updated Friday Aug 22
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
grafton taylor resident

AOL

#1 Oct 14, 2011
this shyster criminal convicted felon thinks hesabovethelaw he applied one time to the court for pro bond statis was told no.now hes bonding illegally and charging against the law and getting by with it because he pays the rite people lawenforcement wont investigat him because hes oneof the good old boys hes got a lot of people afraid of him by telling them if you go to the law about me i will not transport you in my cabs.one guy was working 4 him and he turned him in for getting food stamps.thats wat i cal a friend. he carrys a gun in his truck every day.he paid a guy to call the atf on his relative and tell them the relative gave the guy a gun.but as the old saying goes,money talks bull sht walks,but every dog has a day any comments would be appreciated

Since: Sep 11

Morgantown, WV

#2 Oct 14, 2011
I beleive your misinformed George Hickman the owner of D&L to my knowledge isnt a bondsman
grafton taylor resident

AOL

#3 Oct 15, 2011
but he is bonding people illegally there is proof of this,no he is not a legal bondsman
grafton taylor resident

AOL

#4 Oct 15, 2011
if you would have read my post i said he was not legal but doing it anyway
who is what 4

AOL

#5 Nov 8, 2011
i know this guy,he's an a///hole.he will hire young girls then fire them when they don't do what he wants.yes he thinks he's above the law.he just bonded brian foster for what he says is nothing,but who paid the issue fee at the co.clerks office?he is a liar and a thief,proven,he stole a car that belonged to a girl that he was trying to get in bed and burnt it for her for the insurane but got caught,convicted felony,mommy paid the ins claim,hired a lawyer,a pi but he still went to jail.mommy has bought him cars,trucks,houses,and anything he wanted,well she's dead as is dad,now he is having to fend for his self,still thieving as always.got thieved,dopers and low lifes working for him.it's going to be interesting to see what he does after the election that he will try to get by with.oh yes and im not misinformed,you are right he's not a bondsperson,can't call him a man because he's not,not a legal bondsperson anyway,but be assured he will get caught,the noose is tightening.more post to come later
Shad O-Ryder

Anmoore, WV

#6 Nov 8, 2011
Who is what 4. Just another barking chihuahua, all bark and no bite. I bet that you are another person who posts gossip and innuendos on this site. Nothing you can verify or back up. If you are so angy and disgruntled go and talk to someone who can investigate your rumors. But, wait I'll bet that won't be a fun as posting on this site.
who is what 4

AOL

#7 Nov 8, 2011
beleave me one thing i know what im talking about.if u think u know so much u dont know shit.i know him personal have known him all his life grew up around him in the same neighborhood.knew his mother and father personally.not angry or disgruntled just dont like someone who perclaims to be some one they aint or tries to be better than other people which he aint and yes there is people in power who are checking these things out
Shad O-Ryder

Anmoore, WV

#8 Nov 8, 2011
WHo is what 4 I beleive that the only thing that I implied was that angry or disgruntled. From your previous posts on this thread it certainly sounds that way. If that is not the case, what is the purpose of your posts? As far as people in power checking things out, if you wanted them to suceed, why post these things and alert the target of the investigation?
susan

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2011
Those fosters and beavers seem to run the town
Beeverplzr

Grafton, WV

#10 Nov 13, 2011
I just love them Beevers.
old man on the mtn

AOL

#11 Nov 13, 2011
i think the the beavers and fosters and hickman the limousine driver deserve each other.i heard hickman is going to move them in his house so they can be closer to each other.something going on here.but he hickman always did like to do skanks,just ask his relatives,if any will claim him they'll tell all.and i hear his son is following his footsteps
new man

AOL

#12 Nov 18, 2011
this is for shad-o-ryder and jmac1979.as of wed.hickman tried again to bond a man in taylor county,illegally still and again so it seemd that you are the one that is misinformed,sounds to me like you are 2 of his employees or lovers,which is it?so don,t try to tell lies to protect him.but if you are employees or lovers i feel sorry fo you,or is it you need a job and will do anything to keep it.im not disgruntled just telling the truth.as i have stated before i know the whole family,i grew up in the same area as them.

Since: Nov 11

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13 Nov 18, 2011
Alright, Ive known this man for a long time. He is definitly a shady business man and I dont agree with the things he does, but, is this the place to dicuss it really? My wife worked for him and has known him all her life and not once has she ever said hes made any kind of sexual pass at her. Now, does he under pay and over work and over expect from his workers? Absolutly! And he definitly is not a legal bondsman, but yes he doesn bond illegaly. His brother was a legal bondsman at one time and I think thats why he thinks he can just do what he wants. He is a convicted felon and gets away with carrying a gun at all times. I dont agree with this either, but what can ya do. Im a convicted felon for the dumbist felony on the planet (failure to pay child support) and I cant even deer hunt or own a gun because of it. And he gets to carry one? Bull$hit! Im not saying a man shouldnt pay his child support but it was fo a kid I never got to see for no reason other than her mother was a itch with a B on front! But anyway thats another topic. As I have said 100 times and ill say it again, Grafton is a small one horse town and alot of things go on there that just isnt fair but as long as it continues to be a 1 horse town it will continue to stay that way. And honestly, there isnt a damn thing anyone can do about it. Unless you do like I did and move to Myrtle Beach! Its all about who knows who in Grafton! Bottom line!
new man

AOL

#14 Nov 18, 2011
dustink his brother is a legal bondsman who owns his bonding company.and yes the a//hole of the hickman family is a convicted felon,,,stealing a car and burning it,and yes he gets by with carrying a gun,he was reported to the atf and he told them he was getting his felony taken care of.as i have said he is a rick with a p.and a crook with it and i know for a fact he trys and succedes sometimes getting his employees in the sack.i know this as i know the whole family.im glad u moved and got out of this //hit tell nay i said hi.dont tell any one who i am
Joe

Morgantown, WV

#15 Nov 21, 2011
Ok, so you readily admit that failure to pay child support is a dumb felony. Does that mean that you by nature of committing this felony is dumb? As far as your excuse about not being allowed to see your child, well, that is no excuse at all. If you truely cared about your child you would have been paying child support all long. Child support is for the CHILD, not to be used as a bargaining chip. Maybe it has nothing to do with not being able to see your child, maybe it has something to do with being a deadbeat dad, who has (or had) no sense of responsibility. If that is the case I hope the years have been kind to you and that you have learned to be an adult and stand up and be responsible.

Since: Nov 11

Myrtle Beach, SC

#16 Nov 21, 2011
Ok Joe..First of all you do not know menor know anything about my situation...Ihave 3 other children that there mother dropped off and never returned and whom ive raised myself for the last 10 years. But, I do care about my daughter very much so and the reason I didnt pay my child support is because the mother failed to even tell me that this child even exsisted or was my child. Since all this has came to a head, I DO pay my child support and I do see my child. After years of fighting with her mother.
Now, to new guy..lol..I couldnt tell anyone who you are because i dont know myself who you are. Obviously you know me because you know my wifes name. lol..Just send me a private message and let me know who you are. Your secret is safe with me..lol
new man

AOL

#17 Nov 21, 2011
give me your email
new man

AOL

#18 Nov 21, 2011
i really like the post buster just posted in the new businss forum.hes telling the truth i think.id like to see the answers to some of these questions
Joe

Morgantown, WV

#19 Nov 22, 2011
You pay child support only after you were convicted of a felony and faced with the possibility of spending time in prison.

Since: Sep 11

Morgantown, WV

#20 Nov 22, 2011
Joe wrote:
You pay child support only after you were convicted of a felony and faced with the possibility of spending time in prison.
Joe dude back off the man didnt know he had a child until later in life than he was charged with felony shortly after he found out he had the child so get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grafton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 32 min Mgtn Res 57,027
Tena Sinclair Moore 40 min Pam 3
Grafton Football 2014-15 1 hr darn 6
Highschool Coach (Feb '13) 1 hr clear the water 72
hot tall skinny fire fighter from thorton 8 hr mindy 23
Chris Davis Shooting 10 hr John Grein 11
JustCurious 13 hr JustMe 1
tax Office 17 hr Badgermeat87 47
•••
•••
•••

Grafton Jobs

•••