Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5811 Sep 8, 2012
Pepper Gomez wrote:
<quoted text> Fetch, for once I agree....The War on Women does go on with those that hate liberals ("liberal haters". Nice work!
War on Women?

Mayor Soglin indicated NO WOMEN will prevail in Madison Wisconsin unless they submit below his female kin and those females on his campign contributions.

Primary war on women of the nation?

All the females that bought sperm to inseminate self and had swore all abuse was fathers and their family pricing and selling children on the street for labor or sex in the future and forced affiliations. Rasing their sperm bank child by themselfs proving they are safer then a husband and wife team.

End result of the boomer project, Sexual relations with their child. Declaring vaginal self insemination was not the real deal so MYOF'N B and birthed a child with their own damn child SICK TWISTED B no prison for over 60% of them yet and their is over 1 million plus self inseminatited sperm banking mothers waiting for boy child to prosecute. OR state on their best interest.
jsm

Fond Du Lac, WI

#5812 Sep 10, 2012
Jaimie, speak human...nobody understands what you're talking about.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5813 Sep 10, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>And the war on women like myself, continues on with the liberal haters. Sorry you hate women. You must be so thankful for O'bama approving of gay marriage. I saw your next post. Seems you know so much about anal probing. ROTFLMAO. Liberalism destroys families and countries simultaneously.
Good luck in your gay marriage there Chester.:)
So, not only are you an immature child but you have nothing of substance to offer. Brilliant. You're right, the people that hate liberals, as you pointed out in your first sentence of your post, are insistent w/their war on women. Any woman, ANY WOMAN, who would vote for anyone in that radical conservative party has more than a few screws loose.
Superfly Jimmy Snuka

Thiensville, WI

#5814 Sep 10, 2012
wedjat wrote:
<quoted text>So, not only are you an immature child but you have nothing of substance to offer. Brilliant. You're right, the people that hate liberals, as you pointed out in your first sentence of your post, are insistent w/their war on women. Any woman, ANY WOMAN, who would vote for anyone in that radical conservative party has more than a few screws loose.
Not just screws loose, but no self-esteem at all! How can you vote for a party that will guarantee women work for less pay and fewer benefits than male counterparts? How can you vote for a party that will decide when you can have a child or not? How can you vote for a party that determine if youíve been violated, and to what degree? This is just wrong! This is GOPís Stepford Wives!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5816 Sep 12, 2012
jsm wrote:
How do you break it down to a tiwt like you that drinks outdated cough syrup and thick coffee because you cant affrod lsd laced cocaine like the rest of your families blood tests, no wonder you have time online they were all fired and put in prison hanging at bars hopeing someone drops a couple flakes of powder running hands over the sinks in the bathroom for any crumb that fell.

Your ignorent.

Those women and their vile nature and plot agaisnt men, and then wed their own birth child claiming it was not penal penetration of natural child birth so twisted the law to permit matrimony as they doinked their own child before it hit 16 and brainwashed the boy to believe it was morally legally acceptable.

VILE existence.
willster

Eau Claire, WI

#5817 Sep 13, 2012
You can't tell a conservative anything about science or the truth because it is not in their DNA. They live in the bubble and can't be reached
willster

Eau Claire, WI

#5818 Sep 16, 2012
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>And the war on women like myself, continues on with the liberal haters. Sorry you hate women. You must be so thankful for O'bama approving of gay marriage. I saw your next post. Seems you know so much about anal probing. ROTFLMAO. Liberalism destroys families and countries simultaneously.
Good luck in your gay marriage there Chester.:)
You are the teachers of anal probing, Conservatism desroys countrys, look at Europe.Are you a "christian" if so you believe in the biggest fairy tale of all.
willster

Eau Claire, WI

#5819 Sep 16, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you break it down to a tiwt like you that drinks outdated cough syrup and thick coffee because you cant affrod lsd laced cocaine like the rest of your families blood tests, no wonder you have time online they were all fired and put in prison hanging at bars hopeing someone drops a couple flakes of powder running hands over the sinks in the bathroom for any crumb that fell.
Your ignorent.
Those women and their vile nature and plot agaisnt men, and then wed their own birth child claiming it was not penal penetration of natural child birth so twisted the law to permit matrimony as they doinked their own child before it hit 16 and brainwashed the boy to believe it was morally legally acceptable.
VILE existence.
What the f--k? Take care of thr perversions of your own self and party. You spend too much time thinking about those perverse things, must really be cheap thrill. remember that when you make love,it is always nice to have someone else in the room with you,freak.
willster

Eau Claire, WI

#5820 Sep 17, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text> I agree!...You are correct...The war on women "continues on with the liberal haters". That is a correct statement Fetchy! Read it carefully! Who are the liberal haters?...The Neo-Con-Tea-Bags....Like you!
Very insightful, let the right speak. They are their own worst enemies.

When you look at Rancid Preibus don"t you just want to yell SNARK
get out of water.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5821 Sep 17, 2012
willster wrote:
<quoted text>
What the f--k? Take care of thr perversions of your own self and party. You spend too much time thinking about those perverse things, must really be cheap thrill. remember that when you make love,it is always nice to have someone else in the room with you,freak.
How is having knoweldge that a huge populous was infected by brain death of outdated cough syrup and infected septic systems a prevousity?

The provousity is the Federal Units that are in charge of intercepting those households, Fornications of DECEASED, what kind of bug manipulated air space and digestion that could manipulate the human mind to be aroused or systematic functioning of deficating or fornicating with a dea dperson or animal?

DUST MYTE

What bug could manipulate you to sit in one location of the home and never really move unless someone really moves you or throws something or moves something in the home?

A spider

ANd you think Pervousity? It is inhaltions and soundwaves idiot, and in any psychological medical or review board it is a necessity to know grassroots, of a persons misconduct or hysteria. YOur not a licensed or acreditted professional to host a statment at all.

May I suggest getting a toxicology panel draw to determine the cells primary in your dna smear so you can get the appropriate medication and be normal.

LYING and swearing is a particular chamber of the brain, If that chamber is not open you really have no desire to do so and rather not communicate with those that do, they are sick. And their is medication for them as well. WORD it to the doctor right, or find another daoctor that may be compitant TOXICOLOGISTs at the lab will know what test to give for $28 cash.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5822 Sep 17, 2012
willster wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm A 3rd shift natural vampire, forced programmed daywalker. By Federal law classifcations. Did you see my mate? No , Why.. I never was alone IDIOT> EVER<
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#5823 Sep 18, 2012
jsm wrote:
Jaimie is on the train to crazy town. Just let Jaime post so we all can laugh and enjoy.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5824 Sep 18, 2012
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Jaimie is on the train to crazy town. Just let Jaime post so we all can laugh and enjoy.
Ignorent killer in USA unlawuflly, go get blood test to prove you are the family line you say you are in a Federal conference. GO TO PRISON>

For the rest, look in phone book under toxicology,$27 for a blood test that proves all in DNA smear, abundence of what cells manipulate your mind and which species, was it human psychic abilities or molecules of spiders or dust mytes talking of a probability of what someone thought and you acted spontaneously or out of rage of spider killing its mate, or micro-organisms kill or be killed. Hide an dnever seek or maybe yes I dont know yet.

They will make you a vitamin for your DNA line to multiply any human cells you have left, they also isolate a cell pretending to be you and give it a tranquilizer and anti-biotic, that cell is put inside yoru vitamins to act like a anti-body and nothing else, just a normal cell.$27 for the blood test and then a 25 $ perscription personalized vitamin an drobo-anti=body is all it takes to be HUMAN again.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5825 Sep 19, 2012
Williamson Street Co-op had a smut paper that had a article of Gov. Walker.

It indicates he slandered the APA ACT or whatever...

Crazy journalism anything for a buck.

NEVER did the Governor ever see the Act, Ever.. He got a general jist of the contents in the file from a secondary source that indicated authorised Rep to distribute him a copy.

So did he look at the Copy of a fraudulant jist of the actual documents; in paraphrased version and have a opinion? Did he slander the real Primary DOcument itself, So you had proof he slandered the paper, did the paper have a emotional outburst or feel it was in direct distress that police must be called to secure area to ensure the paper can flea his hands. The actual primary draft, Not a copy.....

I see, moving on to votes for more competant Literate authority and family of th efruit of the loins that would never pay money for idiotic journalisms and publicity.. So who is breeding more competence these days and lets vote on their grandfather instead, for any legal formalities.

I dont see he did anything wrong yet. ALthough he needs to audit all phantom accounts, refuse withdrawel and bank trasnaction not done in person. Take out all Numerical accounts as it is not a human being to have a account. Seize funds until names are produced for accoutnability on accounts, those would have FBI standing by to insert National and global audit of humans file and accountabilty and may need to be seen in US COURTS primary.

FBI is not real if they do not have COURT CLOSURE check and accountabilty review for you. If they dont have the "warrent" to question, IMPERSONATING A FEDERAL AGENT IN THE USA or OTHER only legal contact is done with court papers in hand, identification, never move away they will shoot if you are on death row charges or consecutive life. THEy defect and you were fleaing a federal agent of the law, ask to please permit you to sit down until transport or instructions.

Other clone agents go under durress as a result clone birth from COW womb or other, brain chamebr of animal and in radius of human can trip human in that metality chamber as well. Brain death, they must always report defects and take their leave of absence to correct and be honest. That is why they flock together and make noises and chew on the cigar not smoke and cant follow threw on any reports. and Run to other cities and states, looking for primary herd CIA AND FBI Officals wopuld have known that They would face death row and execution for the shits and giggles of never getting caught in life with No it all, show boat or pretty boy.
Curley

Ava, MO

#5826 Sep 19, 2012
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
How is having knoweldge that a huge populous was infected by brain death of outdated cough syrup and infected septic systems a prevousity?
The provousity is the Federal Units that are in charge of intercepting those households, Fornications of DECEASED, what kind of bug manipulated air space and digestion that could manipulate the human mind to be aroused or systematic functioning of deficating or fornicating with a dea dperson or animal?
DUST MYTE
What bug could manipulate you to sit in one location of the home and never really move unless someone really moves you or throws something or moves something in the home?
A spider
ANd you think Pervousity? It is inhaltions and soundwaves idiot, and in any psychological medical or review board it is a necessity to know grassroots, of a persons misconduct or hysteria. YOur not a licensed or acreditted professional to host a statment at all.
May I suggest getting a toxicology panel draw to determine the cells primary in your dna smear so you can get the appropriate medication and be normal.
LYING and swearing is a particular chamber of the brain, If that chamber is not open you really have no desire to do so and rather not communicate with those that do, they are sick. And their is medication for them as well. WORD it to the doctor right, or find another daoctor that may be compitant TOXICOLOGISTs at the lab will know what test to give for $28 cash.
Have you seen the new toads flingin' flies at the dog crap all the while their eatin' steak and potatoes with mushroom baba ganoush? And they blame the Asian Schoolgirls for holding middle aged American men accountable for shooting rubber bands at the monkey teasers in the zoo! Now children are forced to play soccer in the sun with clouds flying past overhead and trash in the bin at the park while our roads are sinking into despair. I agree with you $28 cash don't buy a car anymore like it did three weeks ago. Uh oh.......who farted? Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck!
Larry

Windsor, WI

#5827 Sep 20, 2012
Curley wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen the new toads flingin' flies at the dog crap all the while their eatin' steak and potatoes with mushroom baba ganoush? And they blame the Asian Schoolgirls for holding middle aged American men accountable for shooting rubber bands at the monkey teasers in the zoo! Now children are forced to play soccer in the sun with clouds flying past overhead and trash in the bin at the park while our roads are sinking into despair. I agree with you $28 cash don't buy a car anymore like it did three weeks ago. Uh oh.......who farted? Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck!
My stratavariaous my buetiful sataverarious,
Seems someone in office sat on my fiddle, now im a man without a violin,,,,,ohhh the humanity.
Germ Many

Thiensville, WI

#5830 Sep 20, 2012
XISATANIX wrote:
http://www.grantsmartco.com/
I LIKE FCKING THE FEMALE PARTNER AT THIS FIRM
We know. Wear protection.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5831 Sep 20, 2012
Curley wrote:
<quoted text>Have you seen the new toads flingin' flies at the dog crap all the while their eatin' steak and potatoes with mushroom baba ganoush? And they blame the Asian Schoolgirls for holding middle aged American men accountable for shooting rubber bands at the monkey teasers in the zoo! Now children are forced to play soccer in the sun with clouds flying past overhead and trash in the bin at the park while our roads are sinking into despair. I agree with you $28 cash don't buy a car anymore like it did three weeks ago. Uh oh.......who farted? Nyuck Nyuck Nyuck!
Oh little black haired man, sitting in the pew. How many goths sat around and fumed around you? Still got that cool pic of the blue eyed blonde from "once upon a time" ? Have you found your real parents yet? Did you stabalize mind oh drug baby form once upon a time? Miss you guys. I called the police as fast as I could, that B teacher grabbing and hurting you. Nobody touches my posse, and all they screamed is "All the congregation voted them out, keep your mouth shut kid or your family is out too, it's bad enough we have to sit with them on Sundays and now they put them in school with the kids" So MR.$ how is life at Bishops Cove with the Preist and others? Demanion. I am still working Or thinking of Damion birthed of 1969 and the big who who, Priest at St MArys of the Lake of Waunakee tried to kill me that year, Mother Francis was assinged by Bishop to document and video all the miracles I performed and things around me, but Brotherhood was sent out to test if I was Damion reincarnate.

I can't wait until the secret Vatican rule takes charge, I may be betrothed to the Man birthed in 1969 yet. Im sure we will have a intro that is for sure.

ZOO, ah I was consession stand girl for part of a summer, then got promoted by JIM to a ZOO KEEPER status, but refused his offer and BRenda retaliated, she only plyas house with the Kids and loses over $2000 merchandise for over 7 years of same kids employment monthly, but likes feeling like a popular or mommy feel so hires in a summer temp to take the fall for their MONTHLY $2000 heist of products and money.

Any other questions oh gothic Vamp I love to protect so dear? So how is the other 3?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#5832 Sep 20, 2012
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>My stratavariaous my buetiful sataverarious,
Seems someone in office sat on my fiddle, now im a man without a violin,,,,,ohhh the humanity.
Shut up cousin, you drink to much outdated cough syrup.

BANJO with the golden bar, and the Black dimond finger picks, you guys are out of sight, and Id love to hear "INCH Worm" plays for a TEAR> Pathetic reveree sickening distorted masterful muscian.
EDDIE EDWARDS

Milwaukee, WI

#5833 Sep 20, 2012
JASMINE LYBOUALONG IS IN PRISON. QHILE OTHER 20- YEAR-OLD GIRLS ARE OUT DATING AND GOING TO COLLEGE JASMINE LYBOUALONG IS IN A PRISON CELL. WHILE OTHER YOUNG GIRLS ARE OUT PARTYING ON WATER STRET, JASMINE LYBOUALONG SITS IN A PRISON CELL. VIETNEMESE-AMERICAN JASMINE LYBOUALONG IS IN PRISON. WHILE JASMINE LYBOUALONG'S FRIENDS ENJOY FREEDOM JASMINE LYBOUALONG IS INCARCERATED. JASMINE LYBOUALONG IS A CONVICTED FELON. DO YOU FEEL SORRY FOR JASMINE LYBOUALONG?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grafton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the onion man Sep '14 ministryguy 1
Grafton teen wanted for a shooting Monday evade... Jul '14 OPP 1
sewing and crafts Jun '14 Ty new in the town 1
New Thiensville restaurant to feature Nepalese ... Jun '14 Robert 1
Sujata Sachdeva, an executive of Milwaukee-base... (Dec '09) Jun '14 unknown 6
Missing Mequon woman found dead in Milwaukee River (Apr '14) Apr '14 wayne gaulke 1
Search continues for Grafton teen accused of fi... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Norm 1
Grafton Dating
Find my Match

Grafton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grafton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grafton

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:00 am PST

NBC Sports11:00AM