Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Grafton Forum

Comments (Page 275)

Showing posts 5,481 - 5,500 of6,897
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't blow hard information like that online anyway..
I would send a copy of the article or taped air to washington to read the numerical overlay on the air at all, to see what was erased and tapped over, and the onwners of the news center go to prison or dead.
For the aritcle you have to write what you see the article saying, and if you do, FBI stands by with a list of reality relay of perceptual feed to brian and will come to your house to indite on the drugs or diet you chosen that made you faulter reality and created a hysteria of your own.
No way of telling if it is valid or not, it is CLassified, or we all get YOUR medical records to access and discriminate agaisnt your job with.
SO the president is not normal and has to be Supervised, didnt they all?
Are you male or female? Do you have a Craft or a trade of any sort. Are you like us? or are you from the planet nebolack?
William Froeber

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Walker is a charletan and a schill for the right. Proven..... equality not austerity works to have a robust economy.
FORMER TEACHER

Redgranite, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

SCOTTIE CAN GO TO ----
Will

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Who in this country wants to follow the rules set down by millionares and corporations. The only thing they care about is THEIR bottom line. The only thing holding this country back, is the thinking by the right that austerity works. Which , if you look at Europe, it clearly shows that it doesn't. This also happened with our last Bush in the white house. Inequality is the thing that needs to be fixed.Raise taxes, they are not job killers, but it digs into the pockets of the CEO'S, Who are taking all the profits for their paychecks, and not reinvesting in their companies or R&D. And shortchanging the stakeholders. If they do reinvest they have to get their money from the taxpayer.
How can anyone believe that corporate stooges have their best welfare in mind, when 1% of the rich control 40% of the wealth in this country?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Are you male or female? Do you have a Craft or a trade of any sort. Are you like us? or are you from the planet nebolack?
Female, Jane of Trades and Human Service Retiree, Surgical procedures is necessity to pre-employ at this time, looking for 0-18 before societal corruptions that got me off track of my own life and the path of my fathers.

Incorporating pertinent information into every fiscal year for elections and budget allocations. Audit is a necessity. Mayor is selling information and nuclear weapons to Japan, as independece to USA and UK impersonating Adminstration as sole privilage enacting as if Madison is its own Nation within a nation and all men are just jealous of him. He believes with his foriegn trade Japan and their men will protect him in US supreme court or war USA if they hold him on charges.

My own life and foresite is not mutually yours, we are not compatible, more then likeley it is a BOY form Leapold Elementary school in 1974 or it is form St Marys of the Lake and Bishops Cove or Graduating 1987 classes in Middleton Wisconsin that have the same witness and life experience. Those are my men for salvation. and they are those I care for to seek legal interuptions and financial restitutions for, closure and leisure.

As well the offsring form US TICONDEROGA US Navy Aircraft and medical vessle of the United States Navy; preferrably around my age, but posse hosts many ages of similar life events and sightings.

They are all to busy to even find time online at all. So I get bored in between events and go to library for a hour from time to time to tinker online.

No we are not compatible. But their is many cousins still single. Not insetual just be sure their parents didnt try to kill your for insurence payoffs. Traitors. Prison they go. Hopefully soon so we can be outside like normal humans again.
SLEEPY

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Judged:

even the dems closer to the right see the insanity,stop the democratic insanity this november,from an x dem .
Milw TaXpayer

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

SLEEPY wrote:
even the dems closer to the right see the insanity,stop the democratic insanity this november,from an x dem .
Yeah you are.....I'm an x-republican, and now a Tea Party - Libertarian - Anarchist. No government, no law enforcement, no taxes, no services, no military, every man for himself!
Herbert

Bryan, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

I don't approve of him & his ways
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2012

Judged:

Milw TaXpayer wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah you are.....I'm an x-republican, and now a Tea Party - Libertarian - Anarchist. No government, no law enforcement, no taxes, no services, no military, every man for himself!
How do you know which political party you are? Did you chose?

Pre 1976 you are assigned a political party by yoru FBI profile. You are to get your assignments after your 18th birthday. I still wait for mine, so I don't vote, just incase it got lost in the mail. So I do not face federal and international charges and spend life in prison for faultering status.

In 1990 I was to be in a sorority house. Honorary sority sister, by fraternity leverage. With my fathers military status I would have been the highest ranking female, but the soritiy sisters were pissed as a result founders family, highest $, extra, so they were going to place me in at 4th highest female around my 19th birthday at UW.

I worked a street set briefly that hides people in the basement of a co-op, and California federal Agents house them their for 3 months and they fly them out of state when they get fake identity for witness protection program. Vampire group assists with those back then as well(began their group in Britian).

I am a Traumatic Brain Injury since 1977 and was supposed to be in Speical Olympics, and UW secret weapon and living in a small bungalo house on campus with Track team to protect and educate me, although a female with Downs syndrome's family bought out all USA publicity during 1977 and they could not put me in as their family was high profile killers. A BAnk Delwegate that lived in Bishops COve was going to adopt me in that year, as there was death threats and attmepts on my life in Middleton and MAdison Wisconsin in that year as well, family from 1st immeidaite members to 25th cousins. FBI and Insurence companies killed people when they tried to shoot at me.

Now it looks like they abducted my daughters, and same death threats, but officers said not abduction so they did not arrest fathers, "False imprisonment" but I did not file charges as to false imprisonment so they did not make arrest as it was my own negligence. Now my girls are conspirators in a matricide case, Trying to commit me or arrest for life or kill to get insurence polices that may or may not be there for their fathers to live on.

What love can one mother feel. No love in childhood, or adulthood, family tried to kill me, and now my own daughters are stuck in the same repeat offense. lonely life.
Will

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>No I am a Jew-any other ra
cist questions from the O'bama supporter?
you are neither fetching or almighty you racist anti woman hateful GOP lover
Will

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Kidding aside, He's a tax and spend liberal, I'm a conservative
"I'm a conservative? Do you really hate other people because their views differ from yours. True conservative values promote hating anyone if they differ, blocking voting for certain (minority democrat) points of view. also how would the fat old white men of your party like to have the government order a probe shoved in your ass, Don't forget to hide all the truths that you believe, and after your elected then you can tell the truth. Sound familiar Walker lover. And by all means protect your base if you don't think they are plundering the middle class for profit you are DILLUSIONAL and that makes you a conservative "

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Will wrote:
<quoted text> you are neither fetching or almighty you racist anti woman hateful GOP lover
And the war on women like myself, continues on with the liberal haters. Sorry you hate women. You must be so thankful for O'bama approving of gay marriage. I saw your next post. Seems you know so much about anal probing. ROTFLMAO. Liberalism destroys families and countries simultaneously.
Good luck in your gay marriage there Chester.:)
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>And the war on women like myself, continues on with the liberal haters. Sorry you hate women. You must be so thankful for O'bama approving of gay marriage. I saw your next post. Seems you know so much about anal probing. ROTFLMAO. Liberalism destroys families and countries simultaneously.
I agree!...You are correct...The war on women "continues on with the liberal haters". That is a correct statement Fetchy! Read it carefully! Who are the liberal haters?...The Neo-Con-Tea-Bags....Like you!
Pepper Gomez

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>And the war on women like myself, continues on with the liberal haters. Sorry you hate women. You must be so thankful for O'bama approving of gay marriage. I saw your next post. Seems you know so much about anal probing. ROTFLMAO. Liberalism destroys families and countries simultaneously.
Fetch, for once I agree....The War on Women does go on with those that hate liberals ("liberal haters". Nice work!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Pepper Gomez wrote:
<quoted text> Fetch, for once I agree....The War on Women does go on with those that hate liberals ("liberal haters". Nice work!
You may be correct here. If I had just said 'liberals democrat communists' that would have been enough. They hate everyone-including themselves. Don't go off the liberal plantation now-hear?
Wally Karbo

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You may be correct here. If I had just said 'liberals democrat communists' that would have been enough. They hate everyone-including themselves. Don't go off the liberal plantation now-hear?
DUH!!!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2012

Judged:

Pepper Gomez wrote:
<quoted text> Fetch, for once I agree....The War on Women does go on with those that hate liberals ("liberal haters". Nice work!
War on Women?

Mayor Soglin indicated NO WOMEN will prevail in Madison Wisconsin unless they submit below his female kin and those females on his campign contributions.

Primary war on women of the nation?

All the females that bought sperm to inseminate self and had swore all abuse was fathers and their family pricing and selling children on the street for labor or sex in the future and forced affiliations. Rasing their sperm bank child by themselfs proving they are safer then a husband and wife team.

End result of the boomer project, Sexual relations with their child. Declaring vaginal self insemination was not the real deal so MYOF'N B and birthed a child with their own damn child SICK TWISTED B no prison for over 60% of them yet and their is over 1 million plus self inseminatited sperm banking mothers waiting for boy child to prosecute. OR state on their best interest.
jsm

Fond Du Lac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

Jaimie, speak human...nobody understands what you're talking about.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

fetch almighty wrote:
So, not only are you an immature child but you have nothing of substance to offer. Brilliant. You're right, the people that hate liberals, as you pointed out in your first sentence of your post, are insistent w/their war on women. Any woman, ANY WOMAN, who would vote for anyone in that radical conservative party has more than a few screws loose.
Superfly Jimmy Snuka

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

wedjat wrote:
<quoted text>So, not only are you an immature child but you have nothing of substance to offer. Brilliant. You're right, the people that hate liberals, as you pointed out in your first sentence of your post, are insistent w/their war on women. Any woman, ANY WOMAN, who would vote for anyone in that radical conservative party has more than a few screws loose.
Not just screws loose, but no self-esteem at all! How can you vote for a party that will guarantee women work for less pay and fewer benefits than male counterparts? How can you vote for a party that will decide when you can have a child or not? How can you vote for a party that determine if youíve been violated, and to what degree? This is just wrong! This is GOPís Stepford Wives!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,481 - 5,500 of6,897
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grafton Discussions

Search the Grafton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr 16 Tealiban faschists 45
Tony Evers announces task force to address raci... Apr 3 wake up smell the roses 1
West Bend man charged with impersonating office... Apr 1 Rose89 1
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 87
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 450
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
WI Who do you support for Secretary of State in Wi... (Oct '10) Mar 27 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 20
•••
•••
•••
Grafton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grafton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grafton People Search