Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

In search of the truth wrote:
Bloods and crypts bleed just like everyone else. They are not bullet proff.Their guts can wind up on the ground and they will cry for their mother just like everyone else does when they see their guts hanging out.
Also anyone has a lot of balls when they have a bunch of people backing them up.
They are not so tough when it is just ONE of them.
only pansies bring knives and guns to a fist fight...kentucky blows..if i cant woop em ill just shoot em...duuurrrr..
double duce

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

spray painting the city park's,bashing trash can's,braking out car window's stealing radio's,breaking into places,nickel and dime toker's, yea thats all i've ever seen and heard of in this county, lol these kiddy's want to be's u'll never make it as a gang watch (gangland) and see if you make the stand's,,i don't think so,grow up and be something besides a bunch of dumbas*es,i like a few more if passing the park's and see some as*holes spray painting, well guess we'll see who's who and what's what, so beweare!just a o double duce from n.y.
yep yep yep

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Judged:

DEW RAG GANG ANYONE IN !!!!!!!!!YAH ROCK ON
Dobbie

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

yep yep yep wrote:
DEW RAG GANG ANYONE IN !!!!!!!!!YAH ROCK ON
ha-ha steve west might join,he wears one all the time
yep yep yep

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

YEAH I THINK I KNOW HIM HA HA
double duce lick my balls

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

double duce wrote:
spray painting the city park's,bashing trash can's,braking out car window's stealing radio's,breaking into places,nickel and dime toker's, yea thats all i've ever seen and heard of in this county, lol these kiddy's want to be's u'll never make it as a gang watch (gangland) and see if you make the stand's,,i don't think so,grow up and be something besides a bunch of dumbas*es,i like a few more if passing the park's and see some as*holes spray painting, well guess we'll see who's who and what's what, so beweare!just a o double duce from n.y.
you are about as dumb as a box of rocks i bet you wobble back and forth when you walk like a weeble wooble tryin to stand str8 you're probably as fat as you are dumb sittin there playin GTA in your PS2 that you robbed from some 11 year old

“DRIFTER”

Since: Nov 07

DRIFTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Does anybody know about a gang that was suppose too to started in a place called Black Gnat in Taylor County? The leaders name is Peanut! They call the Gang The Peanut Butter & Jelly Gang!
tsk tsk

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Children. If you think it is the thing to to is to try to form a little "gang",or "join" a so-called "gang"....well,don't act so stupid.What do you think you are proving to anyone? Can you tell us that? Is it just attention you want/need? Just tell us.
tsk tsk

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Another thing.what do you consider being in your "gang" means? What does that make you? You better wake up.There are plenty of people fighting for you in a war right now.America fights for freedom. These soldiers do not join so others will think they're tough. Now,if they can fight for you to HAVE the freedom to strut your stuff,can't you strut it with pride?

“DRIFTER”

DRIFTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

TSK TsK! If you are replying too my comment,then you are really wrong.I am not a kid for sure.I have been around a few GanGs in my life myself.Never had too join any kind of gang though. Me and all of my buddy's just went out and had fun and we stuck together no matter what happened!But,we never called ourself any gang name!
tsk tsk

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

This was posted to all the kids(I assume they are kids,talking ignorance about joining,or being in a "gang" ,since they sound childish).If you are not one of them,and therefore, took offense,excuse me.
tsk tsk

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Hoping something would wake the little dummies up!

“DRIFTER”

DRIFTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

tsk tsk wrote:
This was posted to all the kids(I assume they are kids,talking ignorance about joining,or being in a "gang" ,since they sound childish).If you are not one of them,and therefore, took offense,excuse me.
Its all Cool!I just wanted too say that I wasn't a kid on here that was just saying stuff. I joke around sometimes,but its just all in fun !

“DRIFTER”

DRIFTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

tsk tsk wrote:
Hoping something would wake the little dummies up!
I know what you mean about Kids getting on here and saying stuff.It makes it hard too say things back too anyone also.Because,you don't know if it is just a Kid playing games with you or not!
time to shut up

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

Luke_The_Drifter wrote:
<quoted text>I know what you mean about Kids getting on here and saying stuff.It makes it hard too say things back too anyone also.Because,you don't know if it is just a Kid playing games with you or not!
the only gang they have around here is the one at the bingo hall or the foodstamp office mess with these gangs and you will get hurt

“DRIFTER”

DRIFTVILLE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

time to shut up wrote:
<quoted text>the only gang they have around here is the one at the bingo hall or the foodstamp office mess with these gangs and you will get hurt
That was funny.LOL I wouldn't want too mess with them for real!
double duce

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

double duce lick my balls wrote:
<quoted text>
you are about as dumb as a box of rocks i bet you wobble back and forth when you walk like a weeble wooble tryin to stand str8 you're probably as fat as you are dumb sittin there playin GTA in your PS2 that you robbed from some 11 year old
ur mama,ur o lady,say's different

“JOANNIE CUNNINGHAM DETRACTOR”

Since: Jun 07

Russell Springs

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2008

the 'our gang' bunch really knew how to perpetrate some gangster activity. represent, spanky, represent!!! and that darla is one whack beeeeeooooootcchhh. word to your mother.
know it all

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

taking applications for the dew rag gang--anyone in --serious applicants only--dew rags available after completing initiation
killinuminnati

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

these little idiot hillbilly kids think their gangs. try living in the ghettos of cincinnati and indianapolis and see how they do. You can get killed for just walking down on the wrong corner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of365
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gradyville Discussions

Search the Gradyville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Mike Duquette 122,971
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min amy 138,833
Criminal background checks 12 min also a parent 4
becky 28 min help 2
todd shaw 2 hr lol 3
Spunky 2 hr Wanda 8
Eddie Yates (Feb '13) 2 hr wonder woman 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gradyville Jobs

•••