Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2009

Judged:

Daniel Kean wrote:
watch your homes
Is him and his wife Kim the ones that was helping take care of her grand father. And she left him laying on the floor dying or all ready dead and took her kid to school. And she didn`t call any one to help him. He died and someone could be the blame for this. And their is some money missing and some other things missing allso?
Tell me more

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Daniel Kean wrote:
watch your homes
Why would you watch your homes, does he break in homes during the day while we are all at work? Does he live in edmonton or Gradyville. We heard he was in trouble with the law years ago. For stealing and pawning the items. And he stold his moms purse and blamed someone else. Does he still go to church and sings. Does he still lie alot and his mom and dad believes him? His mom talks all the time and acts so nervice. Her husband can not talk on the phone for her over talking him. So sad!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gradyville Discussions

Search the Gradyville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min ba dum bump 147,152
pregnant girl at fivestar? 10 min just want to know 1
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min Yes and Amen 129,030
Westlake Debt Growing 30 min Sameone 138
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr freak 81,565
just wondeing 1 hr annie 1
Campbellsville police report armed bank robbery... (Mar '09) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Gradyville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Gradyville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••