Wah

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

I hear he is like wicked older then her. and they have been together for a year? what are her parents thinking? there is no way they know. thats just wrong
bestfriend

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

Who cares how old he is. They love eachother. And yeah her whole family does know they love him. and they are only four years apart. Why does any of it concern you anyway? Lizzy is my bestfriend and she doesn't do anything to deserve this. Grow up and get a life you worthless jerk!
ewww

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2012

its gross have you seen them they shouldnt be together he is way to old for her. she should be with someone like me. he prob cheats on her all the time when she is working at that shit hole jumbo's or when she's at school. He almost killed her to. He totaled her moms car and she got hit by a huge ford on her side. what if she would have died.. wtf?
green

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Lizzy cant even keep a secret. Not just that shell make up lies bout other ppl like she did bout me. She needs to grow the fuck up. She showed Bruce her boobs just so he would stay at the pits with her last year. The dumb ass told ppl that. Wtf is wrong with her head for that.
Lizzy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Bahahahaha I would love to know your name. And I would love to know who told you that. Can you say immature? Me and Bruce didn't even meet at the pitts. We met at the fair and then reconnected at the pitts. And the boob thing never happened thanks(: However I know what day it was. Because I was changeing and he saw me so it turned into a joke. Any who... Grow up kay thanks!:p This site=rofl. And I'm pretty sure I don't make up lies about people. I just speak what's on my mind. And if you tell me a seceret about one of my bestfriends.. Of course I'm going to tell them... DUHHH
Wow

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Lizzy didn't show Bruce her boobs to keep him at the pitts. And I know for a fact they wouldn't tell them that. He saw her when she was getting dressed and they were going to hang out. I was there with them when it happend... Talk about stupid!
green

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Nobody said where you guys meet thank you very much. Plus if its not true why did a family member of one u guys would say that huh? No you have said crap about people lizzy do don't try to make it were your innocent. People do tell other people in this town. Wow maybe you should stfu your not with her 24/7. Sides every time I see her she's alone or with Bruce. So if your her friend then why are you never around.
hahahahahaha

Watertown, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

lizzy likes to have anal sex with everyone she meets!!!!!!
Tiffany

Moravia, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Someone should shut their mouths about my cousin. One; Cindy does know about her daughter dating some one older. Two; you've probably only seen them.. Not met them. Three; Bruce would NEVER cheat on her. He cares way too damn much about lizzy and thinks the world of herr. So stfu if ya don't know the truth. And you're not the ones in the relationship, so why's it matter?
Lizzy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

The family member huh.. So Rosie? That's the only one who would say something like that about me. And she hates me. She went so low as to turning Bruce in for being with me. So he could get arrested and wouldn't be able to be with me anymore. However it failed. And you must not see me too much because I am always with friends and family.. With or without Bruce. Either way grow up. Your just a pathetic person with no need to continue living
Lizzy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

And thank you Tiff(:
Lizzy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

green wrote:
Nobody said where you guys meet thank you very much. Plus if its not true why did a family member of one u guys would say that huh? No you have said crap about people lizzy do don't try to make it were your innocent. People do tell other people in this town. Wow maybe you should stfu your not with her 24/7. Sides every time I see her she's alone or with Bruce. So if your her friend then why are you never around.
How about you tell me your name and we can settle this like mature adults? If you know what one of those are... And once agian I do say crap about people.. But only if its true.(; Sorry for speaking my mind
green

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

No not rosie! Wow who said witch side? Wow you like to point fingers. No you don't lizzy I was told you were saying crap about me before. If these are not facts then why are people telling me this for? I'm not trying to be a bitch but why would I lie about the things that I was told. So don't blame me and watch who you say crap to. I don't have a problem but when people are sayin your talking crap bout me or people I love I get upset. But if you didn't you didn't Kk. Not a big deal.
Lizzy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

so then just say who you are an I will tell you the truth and what I said. Don't hide behind your computer. It's really not a big deal.
green

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Lol its not but I'm not gonna bring the drama out here when I have enough drama goin on Kk. Plus on never on a computer.
Lizzy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Well you seem to be on eough to rag on me. And no drama I just think you should fess up to who you really are. No fighting or anything. Message me on Facebook then if you dn't wanna on here.I would't make up a fake name to comment on yourpost I would flat out tell you who I was. I think you should return the favor.
green

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Lmfao yea right u would never
Lizzy

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Actually I would so why not just tell me wjo you are instead of being immature about it.
honestly

Gouverneur, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

they are both really great ppl but they shoudlnt be together lizzy deserves better and shes way to young for him

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Gouverneur Forum right now

Search the Gouverneur Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Teacher Hits Student's Car 20 min Parent 7
Nys Safe Act forum to be held April 19 44 min opinion 17
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Poor for ever 6,192
nice day 2 hr Riparian 2
Car accident on the Peabody Road Tuesday 2 hr resident 4
cameron watson 3 hr Dorothy 4
stanley "fuzzer" young sexual predator 4 hr mandude 94
•••
•••
•••
Gouverneur Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gouverneur Jobs