gouverneur topix is dead

Posted in the Gouverneur Forum

losers

United States

#1 Jun 16, 2013
Its about time this is dead. All anyone uses it for is to bash people.
Super V

Bronx, NY

#2 Jun 16, 2013
That be the truth you tard
cougargurl

Gouverneur, NY

#3 Jun 18, 2013
its not dead people has to get out there and tell it like it is,watched one of waitress in to jumbos a couple of days ago go to alex whom was setting on the stools at the counter,hand him money and he gave her a few grams of pot,she inturns turns and hands it to her husband.puts there meals on slips because they can't pay there food bill.its like there rent don't pay that neither,slips get threw in trash and rent goes for pot.they both go tanning and while the chick is doing hers,he is down in his bedtaking pictures of his dick and sending them upstairs to the workers.they better pray the girls don't take them to the police
SuzieQ

Gouverneur, NY

#4 Jun 19, 2013
So which waitress is it that smokes dope?
vicky smith

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Jun 21, 2013
no matter where you go,there is gossip and unfortunley it was jumbo's turn.peple make up stuff all the time.justto hurt people.why(whoknows).I know every one that works at jumbos and there all good people.yes my daughter works there ,loves her job.i have gone there and heard so many storys about every thing and every body.who's doing what to who,but its just talk.who cares its just talk,who cares if cindy and her husband eats at jumbos,or if they tan.if lonnies parents were worried about there rent they would say something to them.jesus people get a life. these peoplelive from paycheck to paycheck,just like the rest of us
lonnie besaw

Gouverneur, NY

#6 Jun 22, 2013
vicky thank you for your comment however as you are right we do eat there and we do tan our home is owned by us and if the above statement is truely about us then why does the person who wrote it not come see me personally or at the very least use their real name that is all and this will be my last comment on here as this site is a joke for people who need to hide behind fake names
SuzieQ

Gouverneur, NY

#7 Jun 22, 2013
lonnie besaw wrote:
vicky thank you for your comment however as you are right we do eat there and we do tan our home is owned by us and if the above statement is truely about us then why does the person who wrote it not come see me personally or at the very least use their real name that is all and this will be my last comment on here as this site is a joke for people who need to hide behind fake names
Lonnie, we all know its not you making this post. Your to dumb to use a computer.
lonnie besaw

Gouverneur, NY

#8 Jun 22, 2013
ok might be dumb but at least i can put my name on here just want to know who thinks they know us this well and see if they can prove any of their assumptions is all thank you so step up and use real name
F yourself

Gouverneur, NY

#9 Jun 27, 2013
Yeah because you guys are all azzholes on here and never mind your own business, grow up for Christ's sake
da man

Richville, NY

#10 Jun 27, 2013
F yourself wrote:
Yeah because you guys are all azzholes on here and never mind your own business, grow up for Christ's sake
At least you capitolized Christ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gouverneur Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cell phone numbers (Mar '12) 12 hr AustinMahonegurl 61
am I a Democrat or Republican ? 17 hr Taxpayer 14
fatty jesse russell Wed Derka der 1
whitton,shattuck,ian Mon Mookie 6
Former Gouverneur man charged with grand larceny Oct 26 Hmmm 1
i hate people (Aug '11) Oct 26 Drive 49
destinee campbell (Jun '11) Oct 25 Brian friggin Joh... 25
Gouverneur Dating
Find my Match

Gouverneur People Search