truthcomesout

Morganton, NC

#1 May 2, 2011
She acts so Christian her and her mom are lies and April is a hoe and sleeps with everyone I'm sire plenty will agree
anon

Mooresville, NC

#2 May 19, 2011
Details please
agree

White House, TN

#3 May 24, 2011
truthcomesout wrote:
She acts so Christian her and her mom are lies and April is a hoe and sleeps with everyone I'm sire plenty will agree
yes everyone agrees. there is another topic under her name on her that shows how more people feel about her
this is kathy

AOL

#4 Jul 23, 2011
i know if this is april segraves that i know i was with her father for 17 years and i know that she would not be sleeping around on her husband so who ever is saying that about her need's to back off i know better.
this is kathy

AOL

#5 Jul 23, 2011
hi april i'm here to let evryone know that i know u better then that how are you a mark doing good i hope.i know that you are not doing what they are saying becuse i know you better then that
April

Dowelltown, TN

#6 Aug 16, 2011
Thank you kathy. Well everyone is doing great.:) Smith county is full of immature people, no adults around here. No one knows anthing about me. They act like they do. This town is nothing but lies and gossip. I'm flattered i'm in everyones thoughts and minds. I'm a wonderful mother which is why i have custody of my son and not his father. I am a firm believer in Jesus Chris and so is my mother so to those running ther mouths about us, Jesus said "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, I will repay." So you go ahead and talk about my mother and I. We are his people and what you so will be reaped and I will sit back and watch and not have to do a thing. God will take care of his people and he will repay to those that do his people harm and wrong. Good day. Hope you guys can find something better to waste your life on. This does not bother me and i am extremely happy and very proud of me and my son. Nothing you say or do will upset me, I went thru alot in my past and it's going to take a whole lot more than people talking about me to bother me or upset me. God Bless
Maurypunch

Cookeville, TN

#7 Aug 17, 2011
April wrote:
Thank you kathy. Well everyone is doing great.:) Smith county is full of immature people, no adults around here. No one knows anthing about me. They act like they do. This town is nothing but lies and gossip. I'm flattered i'm in everyones thoughts and minds. I'm a wonderful mother which is why i have custody of my son and not his father. I am a firm believer in Jesus Chris and so is my mother so to those running ther mouths about us, Jesus said "Vengeance is mine saith the Lord, I will repay." So you go ahead and talk about my mother and I. We are his people and what you so will be reaped and I will sit back and watch and not have to do a thing. God will take care of his people and he will repay to those that do his people harm and wrong. Good day. Hope you guys can find something better to waste your life on. This does not bother me and i am extremely happy and very proud of me and my son. Nothing you say or do will upset me, I went thru alot in my past and it's going to take a whole lot more than people talking about me to bother me or upset me. God Bless
you have a very adult attitude. good for you!
xyz305

Batesburg, SC

#8 Sep 2, 2011
It's all a cover up she has a way with words but she a bit(h and will always be one she don't take care of the kid her Mom does the lest I can so could be here all night letting everything but if u don't believe me just be friends with her and see how long itll last
HAHAHA

Batesburg, SC

#9 Sep 2, 2011
Ok so let me get this straight. Kathy is April's fathers mistress and now April is married? Have I totally misunderstood something is Kathy post. April u shouldn't be flattered u should be more careful not to burn bridges. Why do u think all these ppl are SO mad at u? Bc ur a back-stabbing lying two-faced whor that needs her butt kicked....o wait someone already did HAHAHA. U are a horrible mom. U put that kid on everybody else. Please I could keep going. But almost everyone hates you and the ones that don't DON'T know you at all. And as to your mom she not as bad as you but she is a liar too and ur poor daddy doesn't know anything about you or your mom he's out there trying to provide for you and sneaky ways
just so you know

Carthage, TN

#10 Sep 7, 2011
April I dont know you but I see your name on these threads all the time. I just thought you should know you can get them taken off....for a price. So it is a lil bit like blackmail ppl can say anything about anyone. It doesnt have to be true and for a fee they( Topix) will take the thread off....thats why threads disappear. This is actually a horrible website and Im ashamed I even read it sometimes but I just thought Id let you know why some ppls threads disappear.
Christy

Sylva, NC

#11 Sep 8, 2011
No, what you can do that's even better, get yourself an attorney, and have them subpoena the IP addresses and accounts of the idiots posting these comments, and sue them for slander. My daughter just directed me to this site, and well, it's really effing gay and childish and I can not believe you idiots are actually wasting your time on this. Do you not have lives? Apparently not. April, don't know you, but ehhhh screw 'em all. Bunch of losers. And yes, Smith County does suck and I've only been here a few years and picked up on it really quick. Piss on those losers dear, because that's all they are and all they'll ever be, especially if they have to resort to the internet and anonymous names and locations.....
the on looker

Dowelltown, TN

#12 Sep 9, 2011
YES APRIL I FEEL THE SAME WAY. AND AS FOR SMITH COUNTY I HAVE LIVED HERE ALL MY LIFE,AND AN ALOT OF PEOPLE AROUND HERE REALLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO OTHER THAN SIT AROUND MAKING UP LIES OR IF YOU WANT TO SAY IT NICE STREACHING THE TRUTH,AN RUNING PEOPLE DOWN I THINK ITS REALLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE MADE A MESS OF THEIR ON LIFE AN IT MAKES THEM FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEIR SELF IF THEY CAN GET PEOPLE TO FOCUS ON SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THEN THEM. MY SON TOLD ME ABOUT THIS SITE AN ALL THE THINGS SO CALL PEOPLE WERE SAYING ABOUT YOU.I AGREE WITH CHRISTY FORGET ABOUT ALL THESE PEOPLE AN GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.yES MABY YOU HAVE MADE SOME MISTEAKS BUT WHO HASN'T.I KNOW I SURE HAVE MADE A LOT IN MY FIFTY SOMETHING YEARS.I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING A LADY TOLD ME ONE DAY I HAVE NEVER FORGOT ( TO THY OWN SELF BE TRUE,AN AT THE END OF EVERY DAY ASK THE MAN UP STAIRS TO FORGIVE YOU IF YOU HAVE WRONGED ANY BODY KEEP THE LINES CLEAR WITH GOD AN YOU CANT GO WRONG)JUST REMEMBER THEY FALSE ACCUSED OUR LORD TO AN HE SAID NOTHING.AND AS FOR YOUR BABYS FATHER AN THEIR FAMILY I KNOW THEM ALL TO WELL EVERY LIFE THEY TOUCH IS SCARED THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS IS I UNDERSTAND MORE THAN YOU KNOW.BE STRONG ALWAYS LOVE,LAUGH,AN LIVE LIFE TO ITS FULLEST,LOVE YOUR SON TO NO END,ALWAYS PUT HIM FIRST IN EVERYTHING TEACH HIM TO LOVE,FORGIVE,TO BE TRUTHFULL,AN TO ALWAYS PUT GOD FIRST AN HIS LIFE,AN IT WILL BE GOOD AN YOURS WILL TO.AN JUST TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW I WOULD BE PROUD TO HAVE YOU AS MY DAUGHTER.(I HOPE MY SON READS THIS HINT HINT).AN AS FOR YOUR MOM SHE IS A GREAT LADY SHE HAS HAD A ROUGH LIFE IF PEOPLE ONLY KNEW,THEY WOULD NOT DARE SAY ANY THING ABOUT HER.IF I WOULD HAVE HAD ALMOST LOST TO OF MY KIDS AT THE SAME TIME IN A CAR WRECK LIKE SHE DID I COULD NOT HAVE STOOD IT.SHE HAS SOMETHING WITHIN MOST PEOPLE DONT HAVE,SO LONG GOOD LUCK I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU.
thaTrUtH

United States

#13 Sep 16, 2011
Her bro says it was her fault they got in2 a wreck neways. Messing wit the cd player not paying attention to tha road. And yea she a HO! And looker a joke prob her neways
april

Dowelltown, TN

#14 Nov 19, 2011
the on looker wrote:
YES APRIL I FEEL THE SAME WAY. AND AS FOR SMITH COUNTY I HAVE LIVED HERE ALL MY LIFE,AND AN ALOT OF PEOPLE AROUND HERE REALLY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO OTHER THAN SIT AROUND MAKING UP LIES OR IF YOU WANT TO SAY IT NICE STREACHING THE TRUTH,AN RUNING PEOPLE DOWN I THINK ITS REALLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE MADE A MESS OF THEIR ON LIFE AN IT MAKES THEM FEEL BETTER ABOUT THEIR SELF IF THEY CAN GET PEOPLE TO FOCUS ON SOMEONE ELSE OTHER THEN THEM. MY SON TOLD ME ABOUT THIS SITE AN ALL THE THINGS SO CALL PEOPLE WERE SAYING ABOUT YOU.I AGREE WITH CHRISTY FORGET ABOUT ALL THESE PEOPLE AN GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE.yES MABY YOU HAVE MADE SOME MISTEAKS BUT WHO HASN'T.I KNOW I SURE HAVE MADE A LOT IN MY FIFTY SOMETHING YEARS.I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING A LADY TOLD ME ONE DAY I HAVE NEVER FORGOT ( TO THY OWN SELF BE TRUE,AN AT THE END OF EVERY DAY ASK THE MAN UP STAIRS TO FORGIVE YOU IF YOU HAVE WRONGED ANY BODY KEEP THE LINES CLEAR WITH GOD AN YOU CANT GO WRONG)JUST REMEMBER THEY FALSE ACCUSED OUR LORD TO AN HE SAID NOTHING.AND AS FOR YOUR BABYS FATHER AN THEIR FAMILY I KNOW THEM ALL TO WELL EVERY LIFE THEY TOUCH IS SCARED THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS IS I UNDERSTAND MORE THAN YOU KNOW.BE STRONG ALWAYS LOVE,LAUGH,AN LIVE LIFE TO ITS FULLEST,LOVE YOUR SON TO NO END,ALWAYS PUT HIM FIRST IN EVERYTHING TEACH HIM TO LOVE,FORGIVE,TO BE TRUTHFULL,AN TO ALWAYS PUT GOD FIRST AN HIS LIFE,AN IT WILL BE GOOD AN YOURS WILL TO.AN JUST TO LET EVERYBODY KNOW I WOULD BE PROUD TO HAVE YOU AS MY DAUGHTER.(I HOPE MY SON READS THIS HINT HINT).AN AS FOR YOUR MOM SHE IS A GREAT LADY SHE HAS HAD A ROUGH LIFE IF PEOPLE ONLY KNEW,THEY WOULD NOT DARE SAY ANY THING ABOUT HER.IF I WOULD HAVE HAD ALMOST LOST TO OF MY KIDS AT THE SAME TIME IN A CAR WRECK LIKE SHE DID I COULD NOT HAVE STOOD IT.SHE HAS SOMETHING WITHIN MOST PEOPLE DONT HAVE,SO LONG GOOD LUCK I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU.
may i ask who this is?
sue

Gordonsville, TN

#15 Aug 16, 2013
yes I agree you are trash you sleeping with Justin and telling someone elses kids what to say and do with there father well girl you best watch your back is all I can say you have a kid and talk can go both ways trouble can be reversed and see how you like it teaching a 15 year old your bad habits of how you got pregnant well lets see how you interfering can cause you a little trouble and as for your boyfriend jobs come every day they fire and hire lol ,getting pregnant before you were married and giving advice to anothers kid that is no relation to you so your Christianity is really bad so guess you should go back to church learn new values and you can find out how court systems work oh how many wrecks you had sounds like you don't no how to drive and you should be careful lawsuits happen every day especially when you got other peoples kids in your car so pray you don't hurt them you will stay a long day in a house you might not like ride your ride while you can it wont last long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gordonsville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pepsi man at wal mart 1 hr Fresh 47
Amber Masters 1 hr anonymous 3
Gordonsville Homecoming OMG! 7 hr Republican 23
Who will be the next Carthage City Mayor? 15 hr Carthage resident 2
Need a licensed contractor 17 hr wondering 2
Upcoming election 17 hr wondering 11
Hunter working at Hess Wendy's Sun ttu38501 1
Gordonsville Dating
Find my Match

Gordonsville Jobs

Gordonsville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Gordonsville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gordonsville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]