Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Jan 15, 2014
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WantAnswers

Murray, KY

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Who were the 5 arrested in the Meth Bust in Pope County? Any details?
uh ooh

Simpson, IL

#2 Nov 29, 2012
Randi mcroberts and Jesse street were two of the five.
website

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Massacsheriffsdept.com check out the current inmates and you will find your answer.
Sad sad

Simpson, IL

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Nathan cohoon, Ashley Seets, Randi Mcroberts and Jesse Street.
knowitall

Carterville, IL

#5 Dec 4, 2012
why is it relevant?

Since: Oct 12

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2012
knowitall wrote:
why is it relevant?
this whole thread is retarded
...

Hartland, WI

#7 Dec 7, 2012
Why retarded??? Bunch of low life's making meth and got busted!! I guess that's just small town living these days! Or I guess your meth addict??

Look at Ashley she looks 45 years old because of that shit, and she's what 30... And how many times has she been busted 2 or 3 times now? People don't realize what that shit does to your body, just sad...

Since: Oct 12

United States

#8 Dec 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="..."]Why retarded??? Bunch of low life's making meth and got busted!! I guess that's just small town living these days! Or I guess your meth addict??
Look at Ashley she looks 45 years old because of that shit, and she's what 30... And how many times has she been busted 2 or 3 times now? People don't realize what that shit does to your body, just sad...[/QUOTE] i would put that crap in my body. te reason this is retarted is because liquor is just bad if not worse and will make you look just as bad but people are to stupid to see this so grow up
...

Hartland, WI

#9 Dec 7, 2012
diegolconda wrote:
[QUOTE who="..."]Why retarded??? Bunch of low life's making meth and got busted!! I guess that's just small town living these days! Or I guess your meth addict??
Look at Ashley she looks 45 years old because of that shit, and she's what 30... And how many times has she been busted 2 or 3 times now? People don't realize what that shit does to your body, just sad..."

i would put that crap in my body. te reason this is retarted is because liquor is just bad if not worse and will make you look just as bad but people are to stupid to see this so grow up
You have to be the most uneducated person ever to think that! I'm sure you know what chemicals is used to make meth most being "chemicals" unlike alcohol that is made mainly of grains and sugars! Yes alcohol when abused can be harmful but not like meth!

Do the world a favor and OD...
frugalng

United States

#10 Dec 7, 2012
Where is randi jos son will he get to live with his daddy

Since: Oct 12

United States

#11 Dec 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
You have to be the most uneducated person ever to think that! I'm sure you know what chemicals is used to make meth most being "chemicals" unlike alcohol that is made mainly of grains and sugars! Yes alcohol when abused can be harmful but not like meth!
Do the world a favor and OD...[/QUOTE]hopeful someone will shoot you in the face. its our body you should be able to put in or on or pierce what ever you want. but unfortuntly this country is turning into poilce state. and liquor is as evil as the rest
...

Paducah, KY

#12 Dec 7, 2012
diegolconda wrote:
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
You have to be the most uneducated person ever to think that! I'm sure you know what chemicals is used to make meth most being "chemicals" unlike alcohol that is made mainly of grains and sugars! Yes alcohol when abused can be harmful but not like meth!
Do the world a favor and OD..."

hopeful someone will shoot you in the face. its our body you should be able to put in or on or pierce what ever you want. but unfortuntly this country is turning into poilce state. and liquor is as evil as the rest
It's my business when I go to work everyday to support your welfare ass while I'm at work making a good living your at home on welfare doing drugs on my dime!
Swamp water

United States

#13 Dec 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
It's my business when I go to work everyday to support your welfare ass while I'm at work making a good living your at home on welfare doing drugs on my dime![/QUOTE] it's Scott Barger your argueing with. He's not even worth it. And yes your correct, you do go to work to support his drug habit and to buy food for his family. He is worthless.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Swamp water wrote:
<quoted text> it's Scott Barger your argueing with. He's not even worth it. And yes your correct, you do go to work to support his drug habit and to buy food for his family. He is worthless.
i dont know who you are referring but i can ussure you i work.

Since: Oct 12

United States

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Swamp water wrote:
<quoted text> it's Scott Barger your argueing with. He's not even worth it. And yes your correct, you do go to work to support his drug habit and to buy food for his family. He is worthless.
also you should avoid that you can avoid prision time on your part

Since: Dec 12

United States

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Swamp water wrote:
<quoted text> it's Scott Barger your argueing with. He's not even worth it. And yes your correct, you do go to work to support his drug habit and to buy food for his family. He is worthless.
dont know who you but you know knothing. check his record on judici if you know his real name.
applebalm

Paragould, AR

#17 Dec 20, 2012
josh mothershed was picked up for manufact meth, endangerment of a child and he is now out of massac co jail....things tht make u go hmmmmmmm? Ashely seets
you dont know

Paducah, KY

#18 Dec 25, 2012
applebalm wrote:
josh mothershed was picked up for manufact meth, endangerment of a child and he is now out of massac co jail....things tht make u go hmmmmmmm? Ashely seets
josh mothershed is in menard look it up on idoc inmate search
nunya

Franklin, TN

#19 Jan 16, 2013
amy ficker sarah horton busted for meth hehe dumb sluts great parents aint they
Eddie spaghetti

Olathe, KS

#20 Apr 10, 2013
Diegolconda????are you really Scott barger???the one who runs around in the minivan? Wearing the stupid looking Gilligan's Island hat?and having the stupid ass looking goatee braided?and not doing a damn thing except milking the system? And being a total piece of crap? Is that really u ?I really gotta know

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Golconda Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min KiMerde 49,506
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 43 min Dems Suk 1,904
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Aug 24 Mr Ridgway 3,922
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Aug 20 Weneedchange 147
Jarod Hall Aug 14 Curious 1
pope county sheriff Aug 6 Smdh 2
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Aug 2 nono 6,593
•••
•••
Golconda Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Golconda Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Golconda People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Golconda News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Golconda
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••