WantAnswers

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Who were the 5 arrested in the Meth Bust in Pope County? Any details?
uh ooh

Simpson, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Randi mcroberts and Jesse street were two of the five.
website

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Massacsheriffsdept.com check out the current inmates and you will find your answer.
Sad sad

Simpson, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Nathan cohoon, Ashley Seets, Randi Mcroberts and Jesse Street.
knowitall

Carbondale, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

why is it relevant?

Since: Oct 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

knowitall wrote:
why is it relevant?
this whole thread is retarded

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Why retarded??? Bunch of low life's making meth and got busted!! I guess that's just small town living these days! Or I guess your meth addict??

Look at Ashley she looks 45 years old because of that shit, and she's what 30... And how many times has she been busted 2 or 3 times now? People don't realize what that shit does to your body, just sad...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

[QUOTE who="..."]Why retarded??? Bunch of low life's making meth and got busted!! I guess that's just small town living these days! Or I guess your meth addict??
Look at Ashley she looks 45 years old because of that shit, and she's what 30... And how many times has she been busted 2 or 3 times now? People don't realize what that shit does to your body, just sad...[/QUOTE] i would put that crap in my body. te reason this is retarted is because liquor is just bad if not worse and will make you look just as bad but people are to stupid to see this so grow up

Hortonville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

diegolconda wrote:
[QUOTE who="..."]Why retarded??? Bunch of low life's making meth and got busted!! I guess that's just small town living these days! Or I guess your meth addict??
Look at Ashley she looks 45 years old because of that shit, and she's what 30... And how many times has she been busted 2 or 3 times now? People don't realize what that shit does to your body, just sad..."

i would put that crap in my body. te reason this is retarted is because liquor is just bad if not worse and will make you look just as bad but people are to stupid to see this so grow up
You have to be the most uneducated person ever to think that! I'm sure you know what chemicals is used to make meth most being "chemicals" unlike alcohol that is made mainly of grains and sugars! Yes alcohol when abused can be harmful but not like meth!

Do the world a favor and OD...
frugalng

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Where is randi jos son will he get to live with his daddy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

[QUOTE who="..."]<quoted text>
You have to be the most uneducated person ever to think that! I'm sure you know what chemicals is used to make meth most being "chemicals" unlike alcohol that is made mainly of grains and sugars! Yes alcohol when abused can be harmful but not like meth!
Do the world a favor and OD...[/QUOTE]hopeful someone will shoot you in the face. its our body you should be able to put in or on or pierce what ever you want. but unfortuntly this country is turning into poilce state. and liquor is as evil as the rest

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

diegolconda wrote:
Do the world a favor and OD..."

hopeful someone will shoot you in the face. its our body you should be able to put in or on or pierce what ever you want. but unfortuntly this country is turning into poilce state. and liquor is as evil as the rest
It's my business when I go to work everyday to support your welfare ass while I'm at work making a good living your at home on welfare doing drugs on my dime!
Swamp water

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

It's my business when I go to work everyday to support your welfare ass while I'm at work making a good living your at home on welfare doing drugs on my dime![/QUOTE] it's Scott Barger your argueing with. He's not even worth it. And yes your correct, you do go to work to support his drug habit and to buy food for his family. He is worthless.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Swamp water wrote:
<quoted text> it's Scott Barger your argueing with. He's not even worth it. And yes your correct, you do go to work to support his drug habit and to buy food for his family. He is worthless.
i dont know who you are referring but i can ussure you i work.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Swamp water wrote:
<quoted text> it's Scott Barger your argueing with. He's not even worth it. And yes your correct, you do go to work to support his drug habit and to buy food for his family. He is worthless.
also you should avoid that you can avoid prision time on your part

Since: Dec 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Swamp water wrote:
dont know who you but you know knothing. check his record on judici if you know his real name.
applebalm

Higden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

josh mothershed was picked up for manufact meth, endangerment of a child and he is now out of massac co jail....things tht make u go hmmmmmmm? Ashely seets
you dont know

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2012

applebalm wrote:
josh mothershed was picked up for manufact meth, endangerment of a child and he is now out of massac co jail....things tht make u go hmmmmmmm? Ashely seets
josh mothershed is in menard look it up on idoc inmate search
nunya

Franklin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

amy ficker sarah horton busted for meth hehe dumb sluts great parents aint they
Eddie spaghetti

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Judged:

Diegolconda????are you really Scott barger???the one who runs around in the minivan? Wearing the stupid looking Gilligan's Island hat?and having the stupid ass looking goatee braided?and not doing a damn thing except milking the system? And being a total piece of crap? Is that really u ?I really gotta know

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Golconda Discussions

Search the Golconda Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 6 min Be kuel 1,808
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 24 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 3,775
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) 28 min Be kuel 638
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 43 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 46,977
chastity elizabeth trammel has herpes 2 hr leave her alone 5
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Tired 6,527
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 9 hr Tired 503
•••

Flood Warning for Massac County was issued at April 15 at 9:15PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Golconda Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Golconda People Search