Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2010

Judged:

Ok, here's the plan. We start a secret campaign to get the DP to do the right thing. To transfer Sabo to timbuctu. Noone posts too many responses here unless you're going to 'fake' a response and sound like you're in favor of keeping him. Hide a secret coded message in your message making the written message sound like youre in favor of keeping him. Oh, make your messages sound really gossipy and fake. Don't forget to fake being Cym or one of his aliases. In reality make calls to the DP and write them letters asking for his transfer.
Drink More Ovaltine

Aylett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

okay. Get out your decoder ring for my secret youareanass message. There did ya get it?
ovaltine

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2010

Judged:

yell over unreal receptor engagnin a possible runaway in coke kick
Green

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2010

Judged:

Reality Strikes wrote:
Ok, here's the plan. We start a secret campaign to get the DP to do the right thing. To transfer Sabo to timbuctu. Noone posts too many responses here unless you're going to 'fake' a response and sound like you're in favor of keeping him. Hide a secret coded message in your message making the written message sound like youre in favor of keeping him. Oh, make your messages sound really gossipy and fake. Don't forget to fake being Cym or one of his aliases. In reality make calls to the DP and write them letters asking for his transfer.
Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic bill
alisa

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

I think Matt is a WONDERFUL person and the DP is a good paper the only reason bill has such hatered for both of them is that he can't control them. He has tried to threaten them but they still keep coming back, he can't stand to lose or for someone to question him in anyway, he has to have control or else he has one of his temper tantrums,it is not a pretty sight. Matt will not bow down to bill and the good of the people will prevail!
Think about it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

bill has threated multiple lawsuits against the Daily Press and Matt, but don't worry, because Matt isn't worried about ole bill. As Matt tells it, he just prints the truth. So I guess the old adage, "The Truth Hurts" really applies to bill.*L*
alisa

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

The threat of a lawsuit just shows what a bully he is, he is like the little boy on the playground that wants everyone to play the game his way or he is gonna take the ball and go home.Well bill you started this little game and trust me know one wants to play it your way so take your guns and leg traps and go find a new playground!
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

I read the posts here and on other topics about Matt this and Matt that. I, for one, will stand up for Matt. He prints the truth and the fab 4 and their following only get mad at him because he displays their under handed tricks. Matt is a stand up guy and I would challenge ANYONE to try to prove different. YOU won't be able to. Keep up the good work MATT..
Think about it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2010

Judged:

Very well said Really and I have to agree with you on the Sheriff's Department. The few deputies I know don't have a lot of nice things to say about it. And one of them didn't care for Stanaway, but is now wishing he was back, God rest his sole.
alisa

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2010

Judged:

Really wrote:
I read the posts here and on other topics about Matt this and Matt that. I, for one, will stand up for Matt. He prints the truth and the fab 4 and their following only get mad at him because he displays their under handed tricks. Matt is a stand up guy and I would challenge ANYONE to try to prove different. YOU won't be able to. Keep up the good work MATT..
You are exactally right about Matt he is a good guy and certinally one worth standing up for, my hat is off to him.Thanks Matt!
Cym

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

I wonder if we started a petition whether any of the Glo40 could tell us how to get a petition that actually works?
Cym

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps they could help BIG Y lose a few pounds. Clue...Just keep her mouth closed.
I bet you just finished reading 'How to win friends and influence people'.....didn't you?
Think about it

Charles City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

Cym wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you just finished reading 'How to win friends and influence people'.....didn't you?
Maybe your neighbors would like if you YOU read that book.
7258 Jeanne Dr

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2010

Judged:

CARRY ON!
why

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

I can't wait to see what lies are printed in the daily press about the supervisor's hearing today.
Bada Bing

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

Matt Sabo is one the honest reporters. As the media shows its low lights with other subjects concerning recent events in AZ...not telling truths, siding with the lefties, I can honestly say, the Media needs MORE Matt Sabo's in this evil time we will to report the truth, not just whimsical ideals of what is happening....but factual reporting......

GOOD JOB MATT SABO!
Think about it

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2011

Judged:

Didn't appear to be any lies in the Daily Press. Neither from the State Supreme Court Hearing today nor bill's trial in Gloucester Circuit Court. The truth is all that was in there.

It is interesting to see that Altemus is still showing up for these hearings. She wants desperately to be proven right, if for no other reason is for her own satisfaction. She doesn't care about the county, just her own selfish desires. As her own attorneys say, the people should let the elections speak for themselves and they spoke loud and clearly last in November of 2009 and they will speak loudly again this November for three more Supervisors.
Just had to say it

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

Judged:

CYM, did you hide all your weapons real good? Maybe under the seat cushion of one of your patients chairs would be a good hiding place. Do you live on the south side of 17? I think you hint that the northen folks off 17 are dirt. Right?
Lives Here

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Judged:

Bada Bing wrote:
Matt Sabo is one the honest reporters. As the media shows its low lights with other subjects concerning recent events in AZ...not telling truths, siding with the lefties, I can honestly say, the Media needs MORE Matt Sabo's in this evil time we will to report the truth, not just whimsical ideals of what is happening....but factual reporting......
GOOD JOB MATT SABO!
Let's see, you IP is from Maryland, so you don't live here.....probably one of matts relatives. Noone here uses words with more than 5 letters.....
Lingering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2011

Judged:

Recall!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of364
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Fire Warning for Gloucester County was issued at April 23 at 7:42AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Gloucester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gloucester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE