Earth Steward

Hayes, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2012

"We cannot control the evil tongues of others, but a good life enables us to disregard them."
Cato The Elder
Thought About it

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

We also cannot control the evil actions of others. All we can do is know who is evil and who isn't not by what they say, but by what they do. They will then be treated according to the laws.

“The REAL banana”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Thought About it wrote:
We also cannot control the evil actions of others. All we can do is know who is evil and who isn't not by what they say, but by what they do. They will then be treated according to the laws.
AMEN
Nieghbor

Hayes, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

"Do unto thy neighbor as you would have them do unto you."

This is the Word of the Lord
Thought About it

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

When by its actions a justice system has been judged to be corrupt, what is to be done? Our legacy for the future is showing the next generation that those who are supposed to protect you won't. What trusted adult is left in the community?

“The REAL banana”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Thought About it wrote:
When by its actions a justice system has been judged to be corrupt, what is to be done? Our legacy for the future is showing the next generation that those who are supposed to protect you won't. What trusted adult is left in the community?
It is then my friend we look to our constitution and the timeless wisdom of our forefathers who guaranteed the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness These truths will ever remain self evident.
Thought About it

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

I am torn between the idea of personal responsibility and the old "Birds of a feather" saying. Something is very broke. Why can't we fix it? I don't want to repeat the same mistkes again. No matter how painful this process may be to those who wish to remain hidden and festering, we need to lance the boil of "The Old Boys" and their ungodly ways. I don't trust the investigators to do a satisfactory job on this, and we NEED and DESERVE answers to our questions.
Snowey Bleach

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 11, 2012

Judged:

Top agenda. Makes one get the woolies it does.
Earth Steward

Hayes, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

This is the day that the Lord hath made, rejoice and be glad in it.
Dr D

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

AN INTERESTING OBSERVATION

1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.

2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.

3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.

4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.

5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.

And....

6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.

THE AMAZING CONCLUSION: The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become. There must be thousands of people in Washington playing with B-B's, and a few with subatomic particles.
The Wizard

Hayes, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

And when a man takes the shot, like that contained in a skeet shell, and blasts clay targets into indistinguishable particles what does that make him. A CEO wanna' be?

“The REAL banana”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged!
and
Let Him Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone

Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."

This is the verse so many use to try to shame Christians for discerning poor behavior, ethics, morals, and values: the "judge not lest ye be judged" verse. So many times people, mostly teens have emailed us saying "judge not lest you be judged" regarding our analysis reports which reveal to their parents the content of movies. Using only Matt 7:1 is entirely incomplete. This verse is not speaking to not judging at all -- it is speaking to not judging unfairly or any other cheap and selfish way. Read the rest of the story ...

Matt 7:2-5 "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged [if we judge with an evil heart or dark intent, His judgment of us will reflect it; if we judge nobly with honesty and justice, His judgment of us will reflect that, too], and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you [if we use extremes or exaggerations or other ignoble means, His judgment of us will reflect it and judging with fairness and compassion will garner likewise in His judgment of us]. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye [point out his sins, "minor" in Jesus' example here] and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye [our own sins, even and especially those we will not admit, magnified by our selective blindness]? How can you say to your brother,'Let me take the speck out of your eye,'[tell him of his "minor" sins] when all the time there is a plank in your own eye [that there are greater or the same sins in our own lives which we do nothing about or think we are above]? You hypocrite*[pointing out the sins of others while by pretense thinking of ourselves as above sin], first take the plank out of your own eye [sincerely ask the Lord for forgiveness and learn and live the Truth and Light by His Word], and then you will see clearly [be in a righteous position] to remove the speck from your brother's eye [to judge and to help him out of his bondage to sin]." At Galilee, the Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan, Jesus was talking to the multitudes gathered there after hearing of His message and of His healings to beseech them to not become like the pharisees and hypocrites who think they are above sin.
dr d

Smithsburg, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

clown couple wife wrote:
Judge Not Lest Ye Be Judged!
and
Let Him Who is Without Sin Cast the First Stone
Matt. 7:1 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged."
This is the verse so many use to try to shame Christians for discerning poor behavior, ethics, morals, and values: the "judge not lest ye be judged" verse. So many times people, mostly teens have emailed us saying "judge not lest you be judged" regarding our analysis reports which reveal to their parents the content of movies. Using only Matt 7:1 is entirely incomplete. This verse is not speaking to not judging at all -- it is speaking to not judging unfairly or any other cheap and selfish way. Read the rest of the story ...
Matt 7:2-5 "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged [if we judge with an evil heart or dark intent, His judgment of us will reflect it; if we judge nobly with honesty and justice, His judgment of us will reflect that, too], and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you [if we use extremes or exaggerations or other ignoble means, His judgment of us will reflect it and judging with fairness and compassion will garner likewise in His judgment of us]. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye [point out his sins, "minor" in Jesus' example here] and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye [our own sins, even and especially those we will not admit, magnified by our selective blindness]? How can you say to your brother,'Let me take the speck out of your eye,'[tell him of his "minor" sins] when all the time there is a plank in your own eye [that there are greater or the same sins in our own lives which we do nothing about or think we are above]? You hypocrite*[pointing out the sins of others while by pretense thinking of ourselves as above sin], first take the plank out of your own eye [sincerely ask the Lord for forgiveness and learn and live the Truth and Light by His Word], and then you will see clearly [be in a righteous position] to remove the speck from your brother's eye [to judge and to help him out of his bondage to sin]." At Galilee, the Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea and the region across the Jordan, Jesus was talking to the multitudes gathered there after hearing of His message and of His healings to beseech them to not become like the pharisees and hypocrites who think they are above sin.
sounds like a startimg place for ya.....

“The REAL banana”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

Do not presume to know what is in my heart. Many who claim to know me see only what is in the minds of others. I love or I do not. If I look hard enough I will find some good in all who appear hopeless to others, as I do in you today. In the end, God is my only judge and yours, and theirs. He will not judge us by our deeds but by the truth in our hearts and souls and our faith in his forgiveness.
Dr D

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

Judged:

I do know you have a double standard. It shows in most of your posts. You have no integrity, yet you think you do. I'd upgrade to single malt if i had to deal with the voices in your head.
Dr D

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

clown couple wife wrote:
Do not presume to know what is in my heart. Many who claim to know me see only what is in the minds of others. I love or I do not. If I look hard enough I will find some good in all who appear hopeless to others, as I do in you today. In the end, God is my only judge and yours, and theirs. He will not judge us by our deeds but by the truth in our hearts and souls and our faith in his forgiveness.
You should try to gather information objectively before passing judgement as quickly as you do.
Lois R

Hayes, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

Live each day to the fullest, for it might be your last.
Joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

Dr D wrote:
I do know you have a double standard. It shows in most of your posts. You have no integrity, yet you think you do. I'd upgrade to single malt if i had to deal with the voices in your head.
It is you doc that has voices in their head. There has never been a finer loving, honest more caring person than CCW, yet because she dosen't want to be your puppet you judge her and make false statements about her. You are always condescending when you have a conversation that isn't going the way you planed you are never postive always negative (unless it's about your accomplishments) a true narcisist. I will stand proudley by CCW and watch you destroy yourself.
Dr D

Gloucester, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2012

Judged:

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>It is you doc that has voices in their head. There has never been a finer loving, honest more caring person than CCW, yet because she dosen't want to be your puppet you judge her and make false statements about her. You are always condescending when you have a conversation that isn't going the way you planed you are never postive always negative (unless it's about your accomplishments) a true narcisist. I will stand proudley by CCW and watch you destroy yourself.
Joe, you stand as today's bigot #1 with those comments........i am condescending when condescended to. By my count I still have 43 more condescending remarks to make to banana just to catch up to her condescending remarks. So get a grip and call me down when you first get your house in order.
Dr D

Newport News, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

Thought About it wrote:
I am torn between the idea of personal responsibility and the old "Birds of a feather" saying. Something is very broke. Why can't we fix it? I don't want to repeat the same mistkes again. No matter how painful this process may be to those who wish to remain hidden and festering, we need to lance the boil of "The Old Boys" and their ungodly ways. I don't trust the investigators to do a satisfactory job on this, and we NEED and DESERVE answers to our questions.
So what is the specific problem you so vaguely interrupt?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of85
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Gloucester Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gloucester People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance