criminals in pitkin

Posted in the Glenmora Forum

obama is god

United States

#1 Oct 22, 2009
you inbreeding rednecks i see are in the leesville leader here lately. i applaud the cops for cleaning this sewer hole of society up. baby killers, meth heads , murderers, inbreeders are what pitkin is know for...sickening
Gus McCrae

United States

#2 Jan 5, 2010
obama is god wrote:
you inbreeding rednecks i see are in the leesville leader here lately. i applaud the cops for cleaning this sewer hole of society up. baby killers, meth heads , murderers, inbreeders are what pitkin is know for...sickening
For someone to call obama god doesn't have much going for them either. I think they sell pills for your symptoms also.
Pitkin2009

Pitkin, LA

#3 Jan 14, 2010
Inbreeding? Not all of us. Rednecks? darling we are country and we show it. Baby killers, meth heads, and murderers? Nah the murder hm that is one. baby killer. thats two. inbreeding okay well there are some of those but dont judge everybody from pitkin from that because all the crazy rednecks will whip your ass and then you can say murderers
kentucky 12

United States

#4 Mar 16, 2012
Pitkin2009 wrote:
Inbreeding? Not all of us. Rednecks? darling we are country and we show it. Baby killers, meth heads, and murderers? Nah the murder hm that is one. baby killer. thats two. inbreeding okay well there are some of those but dont judge everybody from pitkin from that because all the crazy rednecks will whip your ass and then you can say murderers
Haha, good post. I agree
PitkinParent

Pitkin, LA

#5 Apr 9, 2012
Every city in every state has criminals & drug addicts. There are just as many people in Leesville that are criminals, child abusers, sex offenders, murderers and drug addicts. Yes, we are country people. We care for our neighbors and help each other. We are not stumbling blocks but give a helping hand to everyone. I am proud to live here. Our school is one of the nicest in the parish. It is not new but it is taken care of.
kentucky 12

Tuscaloosa, AL

#6 Apr 16, 2012
PitkinParent wrote:
Every city in every state has criminals & drug addicts. There are just as many people in Leesville that are criminals, child abusers, sex offenders, murderers and drug addicts. Yes, we are country people. We care for our neighbors and help each other. We are not stumbling blocks but give a helping hand to everyone. I am proud to live here. Our school is one of the nicest in the parish. It is not new but it is taken care of.
Yeah I hope to be around there soon, it's a nice place to be and call home. I miss La. Very Very much. Once you get that Louisiana mud between ur toes nothin or nowhere else will ever satisfy u
Judy franks

Richmond, KY

#7 Jun 9, 2012
Well if you dont like pitkin stay where you are crime is every where please if you find a place where everything is perfect please post it.
Kentucky great place

Richmond, KY

#8 Jul 4, 2012
Pitkin is a good place to live I liked it when I lived there
2012_no spam com

Pitkin, LA

#9 Aug 26, 2012
Aug 03, 2012
LEESVILLE, LA (KPLC)-
Vernon Parish authorities are reporting multiple arrests in connection to an investigation into the transport of large quantities of methamphetamine into the parish from out-of-state locations.
According to a news release from Vernon Parish Sheriff Sam Craft, a year-long investigation was conducted by the Vernon Parish Narcotics Task Force in conjunction with Louisiana State Police and the Beauregard Narcotics Task Force.
Craft said those arrested are believed to be responsible for exchanging very large amounts of cash for methamphetamine and transporting the illegal narcotic back into Vernon Parish.
Craft said additional arrests are expected in the investigation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glenmora Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 7 hr Mick 3,483
Chases lead to hunt, capture of Turkey Creek su... Sep 18 baarian 1
name them Sep 5 Ummm 2
I Still Love You (Jan '13) Sep 4 ontario 2
Alexandria sting results in 17 arrests on solic... Aug '14 Hahahaha 21
FCI Oakdale La Prison (SMU) (Jun '12) Aug '14 ontario 5
William Weston Schultz (1942) (Feb '08) Jul '14 Alexandra I Bird 2

Glenmora Jobs

Glenmora People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glenmora News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glenmora

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]