Alison Angel

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

speaking of Orange Lamborghinis - have any of you checked out the web site for Alison Angel in the Orange Lamborghini. OMG too hot for words. Go to Alison Angel in the Orange Lamborghini and you will see something you will never forget - whew. Nothing more than a hot woman with the hottest car on the road. A blond in an Orange Lambo - nothing hotter - don't care what age they are. Check it out Dude. You will thank me for it.
ummmmmm huummmmmmm

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Hot woman, hot car, hot yellow haired woman - every mans dream. I recommend this site to every male from sixteen to eighty. Go to Alison Angel in the Orange Lamborghini. Worth the effort.
omg

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

omg, nothing hotter than a blonde in a lambo - don't care if they are fifteen or fifty - when they got a body like that who is looking at age. Man, what a woman, is that her Lambo. OMG got to get my tissues and go back to that site now. later.
I love an angel

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

I'm in love - my eyes are crossed from both of them fighting over whether to drool over the car or the woman, both equally hot.
Men only

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Men only or maybe a few lesbians too. Check out the site "Alison
Angel in Orange Lamborghini" - trust me - you will love it.
OMG

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

wow - just wow - too beautiful for words.
I love an angel

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

can you imagine the flack she gets from women? If that don't turn your crank nothing will.
Men only

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Good god almighty I am in love - I fall in love every time I see a Lambo but a blonde to go along with it. I think I will keep bringing this up so all the guys I know will have a good weekend. Bet there are more men on here right no than there have ever been. Blondes in Lambos - too hot to handle.
I love an angel

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

...and I still love an angel, she can wrap her wings around me anytime
Men Only

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

Made my weekend go by just fine - if my old lady was just half as small as she is I would be so glad. What a thing of beauty - I mean the car of course, I didn't notice the women NOTTTTTT.
living doll

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

what a living doll
yep

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

oh I forgot to yep (ummmmmm) this one yep yep
yep

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

my queen - yep my queen
in love

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

I love an angel wrote:
can you imagine the flack she gets from women? If that don't turn your crank nothing will.
I'm in love - little cupids hearts, flowers all that stuff. She actually walks around in Phoenix naked. I am moving to Phoenix
yep

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

o k i am back now, awwww, you got all shy all of audden - yep yep yep
yep

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

AA Rocks yep she does
yep

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

my unique version of "lalalalalala(with fingers stuck in ears) I can't hear you - shuts up some mouths for a while and is damn funny too., yep yep yep yep lalalalalalala I can't hear you so STFU
yep

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

yep yep I think I will yep this thread the most because I love AA. Have you guys went to that sire yet?
yep

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

oh hell yep, just thinking about a naked blonde with DD in an hot Orange Lambo gets me so hard yep yep
to the yepper

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2010

I love your sense of humor - this is the funniest thing I have ever seen anyone do to a jealous trash talker - hilarious - yep yep yep I bet the trash taker is even laughing their butt off right now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glen Daniel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 44 min Mgtn Res 56,559
WV How To Open A Beer With A Banana 3 hr tate 142
Glen Daniel Scum 7 hr dmartin4939 20
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 8 hr Cow Tipper 8 3,941
billy humphreys (Jul '13) 18 hr Secret 112
Old friend Wed Who 10
Emily Scarbro Aug 19 utoh 39

Search the Glen Daniel Forum:
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Raleigh County was issued at August 22 at 5:00AM EDT

•••
•••
•••

Glen Daniel Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000