Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Mar 20, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 12, 2011
(QUOTE who="tiko) I have nothing to do with council and I never will.(/QUOTE)
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

WOW, not only is John DeSue a POMPOUS BIG MOUTH but he's a LIAR as well.

Of course we already know that because of his "COOKED BOOKS" and hiding the wages of borough employees. That's why he posted this sentence in "Glassport Council wanted Mayor to sign "blank ordinance"

"before u start bashing everyone make sure you know their job is at meetings."
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

It's obvious that MIKEY and all his other made up names can post his garbage on every topic here and "TIKO" doesn't comment on them. But
he attacks someone about the borough minutes when the subject hasn't even been brought up except in a email sent to the borough office.

Poor little John DeSue thought he was smart but got caught doing what he always does, he opened his BIG MOUTH and we found out that "tiko" is John DeSue.
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

Who else would know that I sent an email to the borough, and since he's in charge of the secretaries he didn't like it when I told them the LAW.

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

We also know that he doesn't bother READING the LAW because he THINKS he's above it.
"i dont have all day to sit around on my a** and read and research stuff."
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

But now he has to answer his superiors, Kortz and Brewster. If they don't turn him around I'll go up the ladder until he's a LAP dog.

Also, who else would come up with the SMART MOUTHED canned answer right from the GOOD OL' BOY book of deceit. It seems like these POMPOUS politicians THINK that once we send our money in to pay the taxes it's no longer ours. Well I got news for you, it was ours when we sent it in and it's still ours when you CLOWNS spend it.

(QUOTE who="tiko")
yes from federal taxes not the boroughs. If your so worried about money why dont you go get another job instead of sitting at your computer and starting bull**** rumors.(/QUOTE)
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

So here's my message to you TIKO AKA John DeSue, keep your mouth closed and you might learn something but I doubt it. Your time is almost up, THANK GOD. We'll find the truth of what you did very soon and then your name will be MUDD in this borough.
tiko

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Jul 12, 2011
no comment
Mudd

Gibsonia, PA

#3 Jul 12, 2011
tiko wrote:
no comment
No comment either mudd

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#4 Jul 13, 2011
tiko wrote:
no comment
Of course TIKO is going to plead the 5th amendment, John DeSue can't do anything else because he opened his "POMPOUS BIG MOUTH" and stuck both feet in there. The PROOF of his actions are documented. It also shows how he couldn't stand to have someone correct his ILLEGAL behavior, because he THINKS he's above the LAW and he doesn't want to "read and research stuff." So he comes and tries a feeble attempt to throw his weight around to the wrong person.

"before u start bashing everyone make sure you know their job is at meetings."
Source: http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

GOD FORBID that he would read the "Borough Council Handbook" and the "Manual for Municipal Secretaries" found at:
http://www.newpa.com/get-local-gov-support/pu...

Since he WAS borough council president it's required reading. But since he and DiMarco think that Glassport is under their COMMUNIST rule and they will threaten people who are protected by the First amendment. They THINK they can do what they want whether it breaks to LAW or not.

Well he found out that he made a major mistake trying to bully me, like I said I have no problem stepping on heads to get want needs to happen done. John DeSue AKA TIKO should of learned his lesson when I turned their backsides in when they didn't do the minutes correctly.

Did they really think I would cower to the likes of MIKEY and John DeSue. ROTFLMBO, they are NOTHING to me.

God is my Judge and I answer to Him only. With the GOOD LORD's TRUTH shown to me, I see what has been happening in Glassport and it's the epitome of evil.

John DeSue better realize RIGHT NOW that while he finishes his term he better start obeying the LAW or he will have FOOT PRINTS all over he back and head until he leaves.

The borough secretaries better STOP listening to a CLOWN that doesn't follow the LAW. They better start segmented reading of the "Manual for Municipal Secretaries" found at:
http://www.newpa.com/get-local-gov-support/pu...

Because TRUTH, TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY is coming whether they like it or not.
BASIC

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Jul 13, 2011
Remember Jim Z the door swings both ways.Tell the story right.
Illuminated address

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Jul 13, 2011
Hi Jim

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 13, 2011
These last two posts point out what I meant when I said he is very unstable.

Please read this post:
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

Please be careful!
Rasputin

Pompano Beach, FL

#8 Jul 13, 2011
No Shame wrote:
These last two posts point out what I meant when I said he is very unstable.
Please read this post:
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...
Please be careful!
Once again the MonValley needs a better class of people than this subhuman garbage who believe crude remarks, language or behavior is somehow clever because they or their peers find it amusing.

The earlier ones about "no comment"......perhaps so of them have delusions of "grandeur" and believe themselves to be Calvin Coolidge -- albino version of Obama!
Anonymous

Belgrade, Serbia

#9 Nov 29, 2011
Any time just one entry door of delight closes, another opens up; still all of us look long in the shut down gate so we don't see door that's popped open for all of us
http://www.quotesaboutchanges.com/
wtf

Mckeesport, PA

#10 Nov 29, 2011
mishelr wrote:
Any time just one entry door of delight closes, another opens up; still all of us look long in the shut down gate so we don't see door that's popped open for all of us
http://www.quotesaboutchanges.com/
what the ...??????

stick to posting in the serbia topix. we don't need another a$$ posting in glassport topix. we have enough of them and your talking way over the majority of their heads anyway.
Transparent TRUTH TEAM

Canton, OH

#11 Nov 29, 2011
Well said ma'am,(NO SHAME is female which is fine with me) very entertaining to hear a woman's scorn. I have no doubt you will bring down these evildoers.
It is also my pleasure to announce the return of RAAAASSSSSPPPUUUUTINNNN!!!
The now famous disgruntled enemy of the SHITHOLE, THE SHITHOLE BUMS, and champion of the new caste system which has classified the "good people of Glassport" as lower than whale shit! Welcome back! I for one am very happy to See RAS pop up again and am going to start a real fan club! I mean this cat is waaay better than Charlie Sheen with his soon to be trademarked catch phrases. Just remember ALL THESE SHIT HOLE BUMS CAN DO IS MAKE MONEY POISONING OUR TOWN, AND GET DRUNK, that is all they do in their lousy shithole union halls!
Duce T Team

Mckeesport, PA

#12 Nov 29, 2011
Filthy Union Goons
Transparent TRUTH TEAM

Canton, OH

#13 Nov 29, 2011
FUG!!! FUG! Occupy Clairton! I can see it now! With the proceeds from our new line of RAS novelty shirts, I plan on building him a high tech bubble so he doesn't have to inhale the countless poisons in the atmosphere caused by the good for nothing filthy shithole bums!
Sporting Woodrow

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Mar 15, 2012
No Shame wrote:
(QUOTE who="tiko) I have nothing to do with council and I never will.(/QUOTE)
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

WOW, not only is John DeSue a POMPOUS BIG MOUTH but he's a LIAR as well.

Of course we already know that because of his "COOKED BOOKS" and hiding the wages of borough employees. That's why he posted this sentence in "Glassport Council wanted Mayor to sign "blank ordinance"

"before u start bashing everyone make sure you know their job is at meetings."
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

It's obvious that MIKEY and all his other made up names can post his garbage on every topic here and "TIKO" doesn't comment on them. But
he attacks someone about the borough minutes when the subject hasn't even been brought up except in a email sent to the borough office.

Poor little John DeSue thought he was smart but got caught doing what he always does, he opened his BIG MOUTH and we found out that "tiko" is John DeSue.
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

Who else would know that I sent an email to the borough, and since he's in charge of the secretaries he didn't like it when I told them the LAW.

http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

We also know that he doesn't bother READING the LAW because he THINKS he's above it.
"i dont have all day to sit around on my a** and read and research stuff."
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

But now he has to answer his superiors, Kortz and Brewster. If they don't turn him around I'll go up the ladder until he's a LAP dog.

Also, who else would come up with the SMART MOUTHED canned answer right from the GOOD OL' BOY book of deceit. It seems like these POMPOUS politicians THINK that once we send our money in to pay the taxes it's no longer ours. Well I got news for you, it was ours when we sent it in and it's still ours when you CLOWNS spend it.

(QUOTE who="tiko")
yes from federal taxes not the boroughs. If your so worried about money why dont you go get another job instead of sitting at your computer and starting bull**** rumors.(/QUOTE)
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/glassport-pa/...

So here's my message to you TIKO AKA John DeSue, keep your mouth closed and you might learn something but I doubt it. Your time is almost up, THANK GOD. We'll find the truth of what you did very soon and then your name will be MUDD in this borough.
Hahahah. Wrong again.
Pimpin

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Mar 15, 2012
Come on Mark its time to relax.
OLDTIMER

Glassport, PA

#16 Mar 15, 2012
No Shame wrote:
(QUOTE who="tiko) I have nothing to do with council and I never will.(/QUOTE)
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...
WOW, not only is John DeSue a POMPOUS BIG MOUTH but he's a LIAR as well.
Of course we already know that because of his "COOKED BOOKS" and hiding the wages of borough employees. That's why he posted this sentence in "Glassport Council wanted Mayor to sign "blank ordinance"
"before u start bashing everyone make sure you know their job is at meetings."
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...
It's obvious that MIKEY and all his other made up names can post his garbage on every topic here and "TIKO" doesn't comment on them. But
he attacks someone about the borough minutes when the subject hasn't even been brought up except in a email sent to the borough office.
Poor little John DeSue thought he was smart but got caught doing what he always does, he opened his BIG MOUTH and we found out that "tiko" is John DeSue.
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...
Who else would know that I sent an email to the borough, and since he's in charge of the secretaries he didn't like it when I told them the LAW.
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...
We also know that he doesn't bother READING the LAW because he THINKS he's above it.
"i dont have all day to sit around on my a** and read and research stuff."
http://www.topix.net/forum/city/glassport-pa/...
But now he has to answer his superiors, Kortz and Brewster. If they don't turn him around I'll go up the ladder until he's a LAP dog.
Also, who else would come up with the SMART MOUTHED canned answer right from the GOOD OL' BOY book of deceit. It seems like these POMPOUS politicians THINK that once we send our money in to pay the taxes it's no longer ours. Well I got news for you, it was ours when we sent it in and it's still ours when you CLOWNS spend it.
(QUOTE who="tiko")
yes from federal taxes not the boroughs. If your so worried about money why dont you go get another job instead of sitting at your computer and starting bull**** rumors.(/QUOTE)
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/glassport-pa/...
So here's my message to you TIKO AKA John DeSue, keep your mouth closed and you might learn something but I doubt it. Your time is almost up, THANK GOD. We'll find the truth of what you did very soon and then your name will be MUDD in this borough.
Tiko isn't the only name the boro manager is using.
Watch out

United States

#17 Mar 15, 2012
Im the real Pimpin !!!
Sporting Woodrow

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Mar 15, 2012
OLDTIMER wrote:
<quoted text>Tiko isn't the only name the boro manager is using.
I don't think it's the Boro mgr, but more his kid....
OLDTIMER

Glassport, PA

#19 Mar 15, 2012
The kid is worse. And he is just that, a kid.
Sporting Woodrow

Mckeesport, PA

#20 Mar 15, 2012
OLDTIMER wrote:
The kid is worse. And he is just that, a kid.
Awe! How do you know him?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Dave K's Plumbing company do 125K worth ... 8 min Hot Rod 116
Does the boro need to waste $250,000 on a new p... (Feb '14) 20 min Pna 206
Unbelievable Glassport 31 min OLDTIMER 40
Here we go again! 35 min SMH 3
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 58 min Obamas Addiction ... 51,311
$250,000 police hideout is now $400,000...guess... 21 hr Won Hung Lowe 56
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Sun just saying 3,927
•••
•••

Glassport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Glassport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Glassport News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glassport
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••