United States

#1 Mar 7, 2012
Nothing
No Question

Mckeesport, PA

#2 Mar 7, 2012
Nothing wrote:
Nothing
Which is better than closing a fire station, a library and a pool.
Jared

Mckeesport, PA

#3 Mar 7, 2012
He accomplished a tattoo parlor drug front.
Nothing

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2012
No Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Fire Station - not qualified

Library - outdated

Pool - no revenue

All the above - no training, computers, one in every other yard.
Watch out

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2012
No Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you volunteer at all ? For any?
Doosher

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Mar 8, 2012
He was visible, involved, and absolutely is doing his job. He is always present at community events, and I believe he is doing his best.
Yea Right

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Mar 8, 2012
Doosher wrote:
He was visible, involved, and absolutely is doing his job. He is always present at community events, and I believe he is doing his best.
Yea right how about John Feltz,or having his sons shop cleaned or the kids in the black car.
Rasputin

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Mar 8, 2012
Doosher wrote:
His best wasn't good enough. He's present at event....whoop-T-do. Yeah, he's present at his tattoo shop too. What's that have to do with being mayor. His cops don't do their job, he's councils puppet, etc. welcome to ohbummer land.
Hmmm

Pasadena, CA

#9 Mar 8, 2012
Why is Rasputin's location now say McKeesport? Hmmm. Perhaps the facade of being a petrochemical engineer from Houston is slowly fading!
Watch out

El Monte, CA

#10 Mar 8, 2012
No it's not good enough, he needs to be better in everything, presence, loyalty and honor. Not just ink in Daily News paper.
yea right

Elizabeth, PA

#12 Mar 8, 2012
Mon Valley Ras wrote:
<quoted text>Rasputin is a City of McKeesport fireman.His friends gave him up a year ago.
And No Shame is all 15 of the speculations.
Joseph Goebbels

Mckeesport, PA

#13 Mar 8, 2012
yea right wrote:
<quoted text>And No Shame is all 15 of the speculations.
Nope, Zeke.
Mad Monk

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Mar 8, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Why is Rasputin's location now say McKeesport? Hmmm. Perhaps the facade of being a petrochemical engineer from Houston is slowly fading!
That's not the real Rasputin.
Rasputin

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Mar 8, 2012
Mad Monk wrote:
<quoted text>That's not the real Rasputin.
Yes I am, you piece of sub human garbage. Hide behind your nasty wife and union card, here in obummer land.
Rasputin

United States

#16 Mar 8, 2012
Rasputin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am, you piece of sub human garbage. Hide behind your nasty wife and union card, here in obummer land.
No idiot, I'm the real Rasputin. You ARE an imposter. You are nothing but sub human garbage!
hahahahahahahaha

United States

#17 Mar 8, 2012
I'd bet that the real Rasputin lives at home with mom and dad in the basement of their home. He obviously doesn't get laid. Probably on welfare too! And you also need some new terminology other than subhuman garbage, obumma land, and all the other words you continuously use on every post!
Watch out

El Monte, CA

#18 Mar 8, 2012
Thats what I like, hahahahahahahaha, no bull..it, right to the point.
Watch out

El Monte, CA

#19 Mar 20, 2012
2014 Happy New Year !!! And still nothing.
faq

Fairview, NJ

#20 Mar 20, 2012
for all you uneducated people, ill fill you in on a little knowledge of small town politics. council has the power, not the mayor. when it comes to a vote it is council that votes, not the mayor. he is only gets a tie breaker vote. what kind of power or authority is that. none. so when all you all keep asking what has the mayor done, you need to look at council first! even though i can not stand the dangelo, he made sense of that years ago electing to stay on council and not run for mayor, not that he would have won anyway, but what he said was true. where i reside now has only 5 council members with 3 times the residents. that is where the problem lies, to many on council, to many wanting power, to many egos, and not enough pride!!!
HMMMMM

Chicago, IL

#21 Mar 20, 2012
faq wrote:
for all you uneducated people, ill fill you in on a little knowledge of small town politics. council has the power, not the mayor. when it comes to a vote it is council that votes, not the mayor. he is only gets a tie breaker vote. what kind of power or authority is that. none. so when all you all keep asking what has the mayor done, you need to look at council first! even though i can not stand the dangelo, he made sense of that years ago electing to stay on council and not run for mayor, not that he would have won anyway, but what he said was true. where i reside now has only 5 council members with 3 times the residents. that is where the problem lies, to many on council, to many wanting power, to many egos, and not enough pride!!!
Then he shouldn't promise the world and run a dirty campaign. He lied his way in, and now he's trying to lie his way onto a council seat. What a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tom B can you figure it out? 32 min Feel Me 9
Tax Increase 5 hr Snapper 2
All I want for Christmas is....................... 17 hr Tom B 5
Rudolph Forgot GPS For Glassport!!!!!! 18 hr Queeg 1
Inmates complain about lack of treatment at All... Wed Old Cynic 1
Where are October and November minutes on the G... Wed Queeg 4
On The Second Day Of Christmas Council Gave To Me! Wed Queeg 7
Glassport Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web