Reward Doubled In Rowan Student's Murder

Dec 12, 2007 | Posted by: CBS 3 | Full story: CBS 3

Prosecutors announced a $50,000 increase in the reward designed to bring the person who killed a Rowan University student to justice.

This will be the first holiday season Donnie Farrell's family has to spend without him.

It has been almost two months since someone robbed and killed the 19-year-old Rowan University student, and now comes news the reward in the case is being substantially increased.

Initially, $50,000 was offered after the October 27th fatal beating.

Morris County, where Farrell is from, the Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office and Rowan University have contributed to the reward. Read more

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
eric

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2007

i cant believe that someone is that low that they have to go and steal from a sophmore and they killed him
Nancy from Swedesboro NJ

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2008

I hope that someone comes forth with information about this murder soon. You know that these guys brag on what they do. In thier sick, demented minds, they think that crime and cruelty is "cool". Pray for this family, and pray that someone has a conscience and goes to the police.
Earl Turner

Willingboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

The murder of this innocent white college kid on the street, by black unknown suspects, remains still unsolved nearly three years later. While this Gloucester County unsolved murder case has mostly received only local news coverage so far, a teenager pulling a mildly offensive to black folks prank with the public address system at a Walmart store elsewhere in Gloucester County gets worldwide news coverage, and Gloucester County assigns detectives from the prosecutor's office to track him down. It's so nice to see that political correctness puts the priorities of Gloucester County in order.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Glassboro News Video

•••
Glassboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Glassboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••