Reward Doubled In Rowan Student's Murder

Dec 12, 2007 Full story: CBS 3

Prosecutors announced a $50,000 increase in the reward designed to bring the person who killed a Rowan University student to justice.

This will be the first holiday season Donnie Farrell's family has to spend without him.

It has been almost two months since someone robbed and killed the 19-year-old Rowan University student, and now comes news the reward in the case is being substantially increased.

Initially, $50,000 was offered after the October 27th fatal beating.

Morris County, where Farrell is from, the Gloucester County Prosecutor's Office and Rowan University have contributed to the reward. Read more

Full Story
eric

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Dec 13, 2007
i cant believe that someone is that low that they have to go and steal from a sophmore and they killed him
Nancy from Swedesboro NJ

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Nov 12, 2008
I hope that someone comes forth with information about this murder soon. You know that these guys brag on what they do. In thier sick, demented minds, they think that crime and cruelty is "cool". Pray for this family, and pray that someone has a conscience and goes to the police.
Earl Turner

Willingboro, NJ

#3 Mar 21, 2010
The murder of this innocent white college kid on the street, by black unknown suspects, remains still unsolved nearly three years later. While this Gloucester County unsolved murder case has mostly received only local news coverage so far, a teenager pulling a mildly offensive to black folks prank with the public address system at a Walmart store elsewhere in Gloucester County gets worldwide news coverage, and Gloucester County assigns detectives from the prosecutor's office to track him down. It's so nice to see that political correctness puts the priorities of Gloucester County in order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glassboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's it like in Browns Mills? (May '06) Thu None of your busi... 303
Pemberton Twp. teenager dies after being punche... (Nov '09) Wed Kesha 25
Pemberton police officer charged with sex assault (Feb '12) Oct 21 curious 40
Staeling IP Addreses Patricia Hernandez Oct 16 Listening in 2
Anyone know of heard of Steve Lentz? Oct 9 mellowmood 2
scavengers Nomads Mc seen in browns mills Oct 7 Wayne 1
Child Support over 21,000.00 (Apr '13) Oct 6 Listening in 16

Glassboro News Video

Glassboro Dating
Find my Match