Bonita Richey Shirley

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2013
I heard also he broke his moms hip and beats her. We need a new Sherrif.
maybe

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
he should be cleared of all charges!! We need people like him in law enforcement around here!!!
wow

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
You are pathetic! I would have done worse to the guy that ran with a METH LAB and endangered the m & any other innocent people!
Nope

Columbia, KY

#5 Jan 17, 2013
yea the meth addicts should be locked up but that gives him and deputies the right to beat the shit out of someone.but runyon is running for sheriff when he's throwed out of office and boy aint that just gonna be great.he's sorry as f--k too.he's a punk without that badge
really

Cave City, KY

#6 Jan 18, 2013
runyon is not runing i heard it come from his mouth you people need to get a life leave the man alone there was no beating the guy is a liar and meth user he is just trying to get back at them for arresting him another thing his step dad is larry bragg chief of austin tracy fire dept he had the fire dept buy him a truck so he can run around and not have to pay for it they buy the gas and every thing this is a miss use of money you need get the truth not hear say shit chris is a great guy and a good family man runyon is a mouth ill be glade when he's not on the dept any more runyon is a liar too turn his back on his friends
Just Asking

United States

#7 Jan 21, 2013
I have a question for everyone who lives and resides within Barren County. To be honest I was wondering who is running for Sherriff and what their chances might be.
Also I'd like to get a poll from everyone and please be honest. I have a good friend who left Barren County many years ago to go into the military and after he got out has been working overseas for the past 10 years his resume to be honest blows me away with whom he works for and has worked with. He has an understanding of what is going on as we talk all the time about home. The only thing is he has not gone to any school for law enforcement in the state of KY. I have asked around and looked it up to run for office he doesn't have to have any prior Ky. law enforcement experience.
He has a family and would love to come back and clean up the meth labs and go out after the criminals, just asking him how he would go about it with his plan as he told me that once he got into a position as such, he would probably not be liked definatley by the criminals and loved by the wholesome people he remembers growing up with in Glasgow and Barren County.
Anyway what would be a chance for a gentleman like him to come back and run for office?
He is not in the good old boy network and never has been.
His first thing he told me would be that the deputy's get good training and understand what neighborhood policing is about.
Also understand what it would take to get the county and it's residence back to the way where we should all feel safe within our homes and the response times to be cut down drastically.
Any thoughts or advice he will be looking at this posting plus those are some of the topics he gave me just off the top of his head. Actually he is currently overseas right now working.
Thank you all for your time.
my opinion

Glasgow, KY

#8 Jan 21, 2013
Sounds like we could use him around here. We had a military person run for City Councilman this past year. He won! 28 years military made him sound good. Many of us are tired of the same ones winning all the time. People vote the same ones back in.
And if I can persuade him

Horse Cave, KY

#9 Jan 21, 2013
There is a fellow who lives in Barren County and I've talked to him a bunch about running. He ain't from here, don't know anyone here so he has not allegiance to anyone. He's worked in law enforcement for going on 30 years and has his Kentucky certification. Like he told me if he did run he'd have to clean house and start all over with all new people. He's probably one of the most honest folks I ever met and he don't pull no punches. I just need to keep workin on him to get him to thing about it.
one legged clown

Columbus, OH

#11 Jun 16, 2013
the man who has been working overseas should have enough drug connections over there to overdose every drug addict in barren county.If he will split his profits with the honest people "I WONT HOP IN THE RACE"
one legged clown

Columbus, OH

#12 Jun 16, 2013
"And if i can persuade him"

Is this your brother-in law on food stamps in Louisville
DaTerrion

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jun 16, 2013
Man me sho wood lik tu see Buford Pussa be bein our po po
billygoat

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Jun 17, 2013
A man in Park City that took 14 years to graduate from PCHS and still can't read or write tells the BC Sheriffs what to do. Maybe that billygoat could get a job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brian Greever (Jul '08) 59 min mississippiman 33
Home incarceration 1 hr Lawless Lawler 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Historicallyspeaking 131,855
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 3 hr Hallelujah 299
eagle auto sales in glasgow 3 hr wild child 2
Josh Wilson 4 hr theone 4
North Jackson Elementary 4 hr Cookie 17
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Dec 15 Repeatly 1,068
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick