Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Jan 3, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 1, 2010
 
was there a wreck that happened yesterday sometime as you first come into glasgow from highway 90 ???????? did anyone get hurt? did they have the road blocked off to where you couldnt go through??
wants to know

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 1, 2010
 
noesy azz
jojo

Knob Lick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 1, 2010
 
Early that morning there was a wreck. Lady lost control...sent her to louisville but they did arrest her for DUI
dale

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 1, 2010
 
jojo wrote:
Early that morning there was a wreck. Lady lost control...sent her to louisville but they did arrest her for DUI
no they did not arrest her for your info
jojo

Knob Lick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 1, 2010
 
EARLY MORNING WRECK TRAPS A GLASGOW WOMAN, TRANSPORTED TO LOUISVILLE: CHARGED WITH DUI
Thursday, 31 December 2009 16:24

Early Thursday morning around 4:00 am the Barren County Sheriff’s Department responded to a single vehicle accident approximately 2 miles east of Glasgow on Burkesville Road.
Upon arrival Deputy Greg Kinslow learned that 22 year old, Mara N. Ferguson of Glasgow was traveling west on Burkesville Road when she lost control of her 2002 Pontiac Aztek causing the SUV to travel off the roadway and hit a concrete culvert before flipping and coming to a final rest on the passenger side in a driveway.
Ferguson had to be extricated from her vehicle by members of the East Barren Volunteer Fire Department and then transported to T.J. Samson Hospital for treatment of injuries, and later transferred to the University of Louisville Hospital. Ferguson was cited for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs first offense. Deputy Kinslow was assisted at the scene by the East Barren Volunteer Fire Department and the Barren/Metcalfe EMS.

dale wrote:
<quoted text> no they did not arrest her for your info
dale

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 1, 2010
 
jojo wrote:
EARLY MORNING WRECK TRAPS A GLASGOW WOMAN, TRANSPORTED TO LOUISVILLE: CHARGED WITH DUI
Thursday, 31 December 2009 16:24
Early Thursday morning around 4:00 am the Barren County Sheriff’s Department responded to a single vehicle accident approximately 2 miles east of Glasgow on Burkesville Road.
Upon arrival Deputy Greg Kinslow learned that 22 year old, Mara N. Ferguson of Glasgow was traveling west on Burkesville Road when she lost control of her 2002 Pontiac Aztek causing the SUV to travel off the roadway and hit a concrete culvert before flipping and coming to a final rest on the passenger side in a driveway.
Ferguson had to be extricated from her vehicle by members of the East Barren Volunteer Fire Department and then transported to T.J. Samson Hospital for treatment of injuries, and later transferred to the University of Louisville Hospital. Ferguson was cited for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs first offense. Deputy Kinslow was assisted at the scene by the East Barren Volunteer Fire Department and the Barren/Metcalfe EMS.
<quoted text>
What is any of your buisness anyway
dale

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 1, 2010
 
you guys are so nosy that one of theses day's your nose is gunna break off in somebody's ass.Ps.did that you mad if it did your pretty when your mad
so what

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 1, 2010
 
dale wrote:
you guys are so nosy that one of theses day's your nose is gunna break off in somebody's ass.Ps.did that you mad if it did your pretty when your mad
WTF? Does this person speak legible english? Or type it anyway?
huh

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 1, 2010
 
so what wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? Does this person speak legible english? Or type it anyway?
English should have been typed with a legible capital E to be understood correctly...Professor ! lol
well

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 1, 2010
 
you nosy azz people mind your own busness its wasnt you that was in the wreak wounder if it was your family that was in it and some nosey azz people was talking and making fun of them supid people
dale

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 2, 2010
 
so what wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? Does this person speak legible english? Or type it anyway?
ANT YOU A SMART AZZHOLE you DON'NO WHATS GONING ON SO SHUT YOUR DAM MOUTH
dale

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 2, 2010
 
so what wrote:
<quoted text>WTF? Does this person speak legible english? Or type it anyway?
i No Your A Azzhole To
dale

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 2, 2010
 
good thing dale don't have dirreaa of the ass like he does the mouth or he'd shit him self to death.
news

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 2, 2010
 
when it makes news its anyones business that wants to read it. you dont like the way this country does things....MOVE
60 Gunner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 2, 2010
 
news wrote:
when it makes news its anyones business that wants to read it. you dont like the way this country does things....MOVE
:)
bobo

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 2, 2010
 
jojo wrote:
EARLY MORNING WRECK TRAPS A GLASGOW WOMAN, TRANSPORTED TO LOUISVILLE: CHARGED WITH DUI
Thursday, 31 December 2009 16:24
Early Thursday morning around 4:00 am the Barren County Sheriff’s Department responded to a single vehicle accident approximately 2 miles east of Glasgow on Burkesville Road.
Upon arrival Deputy Greg Kinslow learned that 22 year old, Mara N. Ferguson of Glasgow was traveling west on Burkesville Road when she lost control of her 2002 Pontiac Aztek causing the SUV to travel off the roadway and hit a concrete culvert before flipping and coming to a final rest on the passenger side in a driveway.
Ferguson had to be extricated from her vehicle by members of the East Barren Volunteer Fire Department and then transported to T.J. Samson Hospital for treatment of injuries, and later transferred to the University of Louisville Hospital. Ferguson was cited for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol/drugs first offense. Deputy Kinslow was assisted at the scene by the East Barren Volunteer Fire Department and the Barren/Metcalfe EMS.
<quoted text>
listen get your facts straight first! she was not charged with DUI OR DRUGS! understand that
lol

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 2, 2010
 
bobo wrote:
<quoted text>listen get your facts straight first! she was not charged with DUI OR DRUGS! understand that
Yes she was. She was cited for dui.
A Real American

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 2, 2010
 
bobo wrote:
<quoted text>listen get your facts straight first! she was not charged with DUI OR DRUGS! understand that
Duh..........you gonna sue the newspaper. I'll bet you also think Obama is a good president too.
jojo

Knob Lick, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 2, 2010
 
She wasn't arrested YET because she was sent to UofL. News is news Dale--sorry you don't like it. And there wasn't anyone talking bad about the girl just telling the news sweetie. Chill out!
bobo

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 2, 2010
 
make me chill out sweetie! jojo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min American Lady 149,769
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Quantummist 130,208
Spencer Huddleston 55 min Justwondering 1
Cleveland Manor Apts. 1 hr xtenant 3
Morgan garmon 1 hr i know who 8
NO LICENSE TAG on VEHICLE 2 hr Im scared too 4
joey slayton (Mar '10) 3 hr miss 12
Speedway robbery 4 hr grammar police 12
incest (Aug '13) 9 hr experienced 67
Glasgow Plaza "events" 23 hr jmo 25

Search the Glasgow Forum:
•••
•••
Glasgow Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••