First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LOL

Glasgow, KY

#23 Jul 30, 2012
tell the truth truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Having trouble finding a date truth? lol It's not the people around here, it's you! People know you, they think you are ignorant, you disgust them and THAT is why you have to prowl the bars in Bowling Green for a date. Because they don't know you. 15 minutes after talking to you they probably ran like hell, didn't they? lol Tell the truth, truth. Oh wait, you are LOL tonight so people will think you are in Bowling Green getting intelligent. Not only are you crazy you are just downright ignorant. But truth or LOL or whoever you are pretending to be tonight...you are still at home alone with sisterboy blue balls! You are hilarious!
I'm not truth. Plus, I'm married and my spouse isn't even from this state. I've yet to be in a bar in Bowling Green because they look silly. But we,(husband and I) go to bars in Louisville sometimes. And for the record, usually men found me very beautiful. They still do even though I'm married. Something about the fact that I take care of myself and have confidence and intelligence. I think when they say I have taken care of myself it just means that I'm not fat and I have all of my teeth.
LOL

Glasgow, KY

#24 Jul 30, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again accusing me of being a liar. I've noticed that whenever I get too close to the truth about things, you start accusing me of being a liar, or you come off with something like "Oh, I kicked your ass in that discussion!" The truth hurts, doesn't it?
Or they think you are LOL. They can't handle that more than one person has a different opinion. It MUST be all the same person, that's all their simple minds can fathom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min aWitchintheWoods 131,616
Somebody Help Me & My Babies Out! 1 hr damn 2
What's up with Trappers Trail 2 hr Dr Schnozz 6
Ever shoot rifle without ear protection? 2 hr Dr Schnozz 8
James Jay brinkley 2 hr Prayin for his fam 3
Chris Eaton needs to pay county back 2 hr Citizian 27
Jean Marie Lawson-Span 3 hr niK ShirLy 1
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match

Glasgow People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Glasgow News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Glasgow