marsh

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Dose anybody know were to meet singles around here.
Pete

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

You can't take a grain of salt from any advice you get on here.
Duh

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

High school starts back in a couple of weeks. Take a pack of smokes and go chill in the parking lot.
YEP

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

If you can find a 'BIO-HAZARD' suit to fit you, and if she isn't in prison, call Amanda Martin-Davidson. BTW, doesn't matter if she's single, married or whatever, just show up with a crack rock and she'll ride you until you run out of dope or until she gets arrested again. Just make certain to bring a can of AJAX a bottle of bleach with you to scrub your junk off when you're done
female

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

what age & race ? what age race are you?
Bandit

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

female wrote:
what age & race ? what age race are you?
35White Male and you?
female

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

what age you looking for & race? what exactly are you looking for?
Bandit

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2012

female wrote:
Whats available I am open minded on age and race
real man

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

female wrote:
Hi, Im looking for some fun are you up for it?
Poolpee Poulo

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

[Tisk!] H i i i y a! My namess Poolpee Poulo![Tisk] I'd LOVE to be your girlfriend![Tisk] I look REAL good in a dresssss![Tisk]! You'd have to felp me shave my body hair though![Tisk]
Confucius Say

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Poolpee Poulo wrote:
[Tisk!] H i i i y a! My namess Poolpee Poulo![Tisk] I'd LOVE to be your girlfriend![Tisk] I look REAL good in a dresssss![Tisk]! You'd have to felp me shave my body hair though![Tisk]
He no care! He just look for "a woman". You have two legs and breathe and are woman then you fit bill! Shave female chimpanzee and he probbly be happy!
female

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

not interested
sick

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Judged:

despirate sick people
LOL

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Judged:

No. You cannot find a suitable partner here. I don't know what you are looking for but if it's just sex or a relationship look elsewhere. Men and women in this area have serious issues and you don't even want to get into it. Backward, stupid, dramatic, ugly, inbred, drug addicted, trashy and dead end jobs are the beginning of it. Not to mention a large number of people have been in jail or prison at some point. Crazy.
tell the truth truth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

LOL wrote:
No. You cannot find a suitable partner here. I don't know what you are looking for but if it's just sex or a relationship look elsewhere. Men and women in this area have serious issues and you don't even want to get into it. Backward, stupid, dramatic, ugly, inbred, drug addicted, trashy and dead end jobs are the beginning of it. Not to mention a large number of people have been in jail or prison at some point. Crazy.
Having trouble finding a date truth? lol It's not the people around here, it's you! People know you, they think you are ignorant, you disgust them and THAT is why you have to prowl the bars in Bowling Green for a date. Because they don't know you. 15 minutes after talking to you they probably ran like hell, didn't they? lol Tell the truth, truth. Oh wait, you are LOL tonight so people will think you are in Bowling Green getting intelligent. Not only are you crazy you are just downright ignorant. But truth or LOL or whoever you are pretending to be tonight...you are still at home alone with sisterboy blue balls! You are hilarious!
truth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

tell the truth truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Having trouble finding a date truth? lol It's not the people around here, it's you! People know you, they think you are ignorant, you disgust them and THAT is why you have to prowl the bars in Bowling Green for a date. Because they don't know you. 15 minutes after talking to you they probably ran like hell, didn't they? lol Tell the truth, truth. Oh wait, you are LOL tonight so people will think you are in Bowling Green getting intelligent. Not only are you crazy you are just downright ignorant. But truth or LOL or whoever you are pretending to be tonight...you are still at home alone with sisterboy blue balls! You are hilarious!
I'm honored that you think I am this LOL person, but I can guarantee you I'm not. If you see me on here, it will be under TRUTH.
chris

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Kandy busey single, but she got warts
oh paleeze

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm honored that you think I am this LOL person, but I can guarantee you I'm not. If you see me on here, it will be under TRUTH.
Is that a lie or the truth? We are never sure which of your lies are supposed to be the truth but we can always count on your truth always being lies. You have fooled no one LOL or truth or try-sexual or whatever personality you are hawking this evening. lol
truth

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

oh paleeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a lie or the truth? We are never sure which of your lies are supposed to be the truth but we can always count on your truth always being lies. You have fooled no one LOL or truth or try-sexual or whatever personality you are hawking this evening. lol
There you go again accusing me of being a liar. I've noticed that whenever I get too close to the truth about things, you start accusing me of being a liar, or you come off with something like "Oh, I kicked your ass in that discussion!" The truth hurts, doesn't it?
ima wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

if u lids dont play nice i gonna put you in time out!!!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Mao-bama Zombies 138,288
Cows are the best animals 44 min Joel Holstein 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 44 min Anne52 81,182
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr USA 122,513
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 1 hr sad 917
Sheriff Kent Keen and another lie 2 hr concerned 5
dont understand 2 hr never know 9
firey wreck 3 hr Heard 2
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 9 hr Lil Jim 858
•••

Freeze Warning for Barren County was issued at April 15 at 9:25PM EDT

•••
•••