looking for single girls around here

Posted in the Glasgow Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
marsh

Glasgow, KY

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Dose anybody know were to meet singles around here.
Pete

Glasgow, KY

#2 Jul 22, 2012
You can't take a grain of salt from any advice you get on here.
Duh

Glasgow, KY

#3 Jul 24, 2012
High school starts back in a couple of weeks. Take a pack of smokes and go chill in the parking lot.
YEP

Glasgow, KY

#4 Jul 24, 2012
If you can find a 'BIO-HAZARD' suit to fit you, and if she isn't in prison, call Amanda Martin-Davidson. BTW, doesn't matter if she's single, married or whatever, just show up with a crack rock and she'll ride you until you run out of dope or until she gets arrested again. Just make certain to bring a can of AJAX a bottle of bleach with you to scrub your junk off when you're done
female

Glasgow, KY

#5 Jul 24, 2012
what age & race ? what age race are you?
Bandit

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jul 24, 2012
female wrote:
what age & race ? what age race are you?
35White Male and you?
female

Glasgow, KY

#7 Jul 24, 2012
what age you looking for & race? what exactly are you looking for?
Bandit

Glasgow, KY

#9 Jul 25, 2012
female wrote:
Whats available I am open minded on age and race
real man

Glasgow, KY

#10 Jul 26, 2012
female wrote:
Hi, Im looking for some fun are you up for it?
Poolpee Poulo

Beachwood, OH

#11 Jul 26, 2012
[Tisk!] H i i i y a! My namess Poolpee Poulo![Tisk] I'd LOVE to be your girlfriend![Tisk] I look REAL good in a dresssss![Tisk]! You'd have to felp me shave my body hair though![Tisk]
Confucius Say

Glasgow, KY

#12 Jul 26, 2012
Poolpee Poulo wrote:
[Tisk!] H i i i y a! My namess Poolpee Poulo![Tisk] I'd LOVE to be your girlfriend![Tisk] I look REAL good in a dresssss![Tisk]! You'd have to felp me shave my body hair though![Tisk]
He no care! He just look for "a woman". You have two legs and breathe and are woman then you fit bill! Shave female chimpanzee and he probbly be happy!
female

Glasgow, KY

#13 Jul 26, 2012
not interested
sick

Glasgow, KY

#14 Jul 26, 2012
despirate sick people
LOL

Glasgow, KY

#15 Jul 28, 2012
No. You cannot find a suitable partner here. I don't know what you are looking for but if it's just sex or a relationship look elsewhere. Men and women in this area have serious issues and you don't even want to get into it. Backward, stupid, dramatic, ugly, inbred, drug addicted, trashy and dead end jobs are the beginning of it. Not to mention a large number of people have been in jail or prison at some point. Crazy.
tell the truth truth

Glasgow, KY

#16 Jul 28, 2012
LOL wrote:
No. You cannot find a suitable partner here. I don't know what you are looking for but if it's just sex or a relationship look elsewhere. Men and women in this area have serious issues and you don't even want to get into it. Backward, stupid, dramatic, ugly, inbred, drug addicted, trashy and dead end jobs are the beginning of it. Not to mention a large number of people have been in jail or prison at some point. Crazy.
Having trouble finding a date truth? lol It's not the people around here, it's you! People know you, they think you are ignorant, you disgust them and THAT is why you have to prowl the bars in Bowling Green for a date. Because they don't know you. 15 minutes after talking to you they probably ran like hell, didn't they? lol Tell the truth, truth. Oh wait, you are LOL tonight so people will think you are in Bowling Green getting intelligent. Not only are you crazy you are just downright ignorant. But truth or LOL or whoever you are pretending to be tonight...you are still at home alone with sisterboy blue balls! You are hilarious!
truth

Glasgow, KY

#17 Jul 29, 2012
tell the truth truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Having trouble finding a date truth? lol It's not the people around here, it's you! People know you, they think you are ignorant, you disgust them and THAT is why you have to prowl the bars in Bowling Green for a date. Because they don't know you. 15 minutes after talking to you they probably ran like hell, didn't they? lol Tell the truth, truth. Oh wait, you are LOL tonight so people will think you are in Bowling Green getting intelligent. Not only are you crazy you are just downright ignorant. But truth or LOL or whoever you are pretending to be tonight...you are still at home alone with sisterboy blue balls! You are hilarious!
I'm honored that you think I am this LOL person, but I can guarantee you I'm not. If you see me on here, it will be under TRUTH.
chris

Glasgow, KY

#18 Jul 29, 2012
Kandy busey single, but she got warts
oh paleeze

Glasgow, KY

#19 Jul 29, 2012
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm honored that you think I am this LOL person, but I can guarantee you I'm not. If you see me on here, it will be under TRUTH.
Is that a lie or the truth? We are never sure which of your lies are supposed to be the truth but we can always count on your truth always being lies. You have fooled no one LOL or truth or try-sexual or whatever personality you are hawking this evening. lol
truth

Glasgow, KY

#21 Jul 30, 2012
oh paleeze wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a lie or the truth? We are never sure which of your lies are supposed to be the truth but we can always count on your truth always being lies. You have fooled no one LOL or truth or try-sexual or whatever personality you are hawking this evening. lol
There you go again accusing me of being a liar. I've noticed that whenever I get too close to the truth about things, you start accusing me of being a liar, or you come off with something like "Oh, I kicked your ass in that discussion!" The truth hurts, doesn't it?
ima wondering

Hollywood, FL

#22 Jul 30, 2012
if u lids dont play nice i gonna put you in time out!!!! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need weed in Clydebank 3 min Good weed 2
is there any prostitutes in glasgow or cave city 33 min fun time 3
Megan Elmore 49 min Who cares 2
Vote Michael Hale 51 min for me 4
snitches at bluegrass place aprt 1 hr Ashley 18
Baby Raccoon needs new home (Jul '11) 1 hr Kyleigh B 60
Barren County Democrat Party 1 hr Exec no more 53
Voting for Doty or Trautman? 1 hr please 137
Vote Johnny Bell 1 hr Exec no more 11
Fight last night Mon 5 Knuckle Shuffle 8