societygrace

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

does big lots still have a layaway for furniture and stuff?
seriously

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

call them and ask

942 Happy Valley Road Glasgow, KY 42141
six five one -3225
and also

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2011

Judged:

The layaway plan at Big Lots is not well-publicized, and in fact they don’t even call it “layaway” (which could have an impact on consumer protection). At many Big Lots locations, usually for furniture only, they have something called “Price Hold.” In most cases you put 10 percent down and they’ll hold it for 90 days. Some shoppers report being charged $5 for this service; be sure to ask questions of the store management before using it
The furniture manager

Centereach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

The above statment is completely false, and very misinformed. They DO NOT offer a "layway" in anytime shape or form. A price is offered. A price hold is an agreement where the customer pusts down a deposit of no less the 10% of the price of the item and the store agrees to HOLD THE PRICE of said item ( hence the name price hold) and nothing more. They will not store the item and ask you contact them no less then 2 weeks in advance in order for them to TRY and get a hold of the item. If for some reason the customer decides to cancel there is a $5 cancellation fee(+ you state sales tax) this fee can be waved if the store can not get a hold of the item( this can happen it is a closeout store and stock is NEVER gaurented ) only some items ( the item that the store knows it will get restocked on) are eligible for price hold. This means no clearance as its stock is not gaurented.
Seriously

Milton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

To "The furniture manager" ...It varies from state to state. Here in Florida they DO offer lay a way (and it IS called Lay-A-Way in all the stores around here) You put 10% down and have 90 days to pay off an item. They WILL keep the item in the back until it is paid off and picked up. If you do not pay it off they will put it back out in the store. So... before you make a comment that something is false and someone is misinformed you might want to educate yourself about policies from state to state!
SOUTHERN_GAL

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

They absolutely offer layaway here in Tennessee. I move into my new apartment next week and don't know the address just yet. I found the furniture that I wanted for my daughter's room and the manager sugguested their easy layaway plan.I opened it and scheduled delivery and everything!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

133 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 4 min REbecca Flatwood 81,199
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Mike Duquette 122,658
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 10 min ForBigStevie 16,064
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Poor Old Fat Ass 138,527
megan chapman 1 hr I Know 1
tj sampson 1 hr Reader 2
firey wreck 2 hr WillM 4
Sheriff Kent Keen and another lie 6 hr who 9
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) 18 hr you people ugh 860
•••
•••
•••
Glasgow Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Glasgow People Search