Comments
1 - 20 of 179 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2014
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
paranormal

Glasgow, KY

#1 Aug 9, 2008
anyone have any ghost stories tales of haunted houses, graveyards, bridges, churches, or schools
JANE

Glasgow, KY

#2 Aug 9, 2008
paranormal wrote:
anyone have any ghost stories tales of haunted houses, graveyards, bridges, churches, or schools
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! I LOVE GOING TO OLD ABANDON HOUSES AND GRAVE YARDS AT NIGHT!!!! DONT FORGET THE CAMERA!
me too

AOL

#3 Aug 9, 2008
i would love too but i know i would be scared
JANE

Glasgow, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2008
thats the whole idea of doing it! the adreline rush is great!
Kitty

Cave City, KY

#5 Aug 9, 2008
ethan pace is haunted
Mary

Glasgow, KY

#6 Aug 27, 2008
hi im mary and im right now in glasgow kentucky and im here until sunday morning aug 29th so if anyone is any kind of places i could check out please say so
Prim Gal

Alliance, OH

#7 Aug 28, 2008
I used to live on Charles Turner Road in Austin Tracy and the house we lived in and everything around it was haunted. Anyone that knows where that is at knows that it is way down in a holler. There was only three houses on the road and we lived in the big house in the middle. It was built back in the Civil War and it was beautiful! We heard so many tales about deer hunters being so scared to hunt there, pots and pans rattling, hearing gun shots and people walking through the house.

I know there were several times that I did not feel comfortable in the house, but at that time no on had shared with us about the house being haunted. My mom was awake one night and heard several doors open and shut, she thought it was one of us and got up to check on us but we all were sound a sleep. It scared her to death! After that mom went to the people that owned the house prior and they finally told us it was haunted. I guess they did not want to scare us off when we was interested in the home.

There was a Medium that came in from Chicago and he said he felt three uneasy spirits and one easy spirit. I don't know how much to play into that, but I do know that there was something with that house and it would give you uneasy feeling.

But not everyone believes in Ghost or the supernatural. I know there is something out there, I have not seen a ghost and don't think I much want to.
hello

Glasgow, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2008
i like goin...my friend does too. (billy bowles)he goes all the time
dtz

Glasgow, KY

#9 Aug 30, 2008
thanks for the story as aghosthunter i found it enjoyble
spooky

Glasgow, KY

#10 Aug 30, 2008
there is also a house in austin tracy on a road called stroll holler it is very creepy it is told that if you go there around midnight that you can see a woman standing in the top window that she was killed there and her spirit never left the house. I have never seen it I have always been to scared to go there at night time but you should check it out sometime very very creepy looking!
hey yall

Glasgow, KY

#11 Aug 30, 2008
salt peters cave is haunted. omg... i will never go back there. i get goose bumps just thinking about it.
Valtrex

Glasgow, KY

#12 Aug 31, 2008
hey yall wrote:
salt peters cave is haunted. omg... i will never go back there. i get goose bumps just thinking about it.
I got bumps in salt peter cave as well...I think that broken rubber is still in there with a six pack of bud ice. Damn you vietnamese brand condoms!
Crotch Crickets

Glasgow, KY

#13 Aug 31, 2008
I saw slimer driving a truck for the volunteer fire dept.
friend

Glasgow, KY

#14 Aug 31, 2008
spooky wrote:
there is also a house in austin tracy on a road called stroll holler it is very creepy it is told that if you go there around midnight that you can see a woman standing in the top window that she was killed there and her spirit never left the house. I have never seen it I have always been to scared to go there at night time but you should check it out sometime very very creepy looking!
we went there the other night and the house is gone now alls left is an old outhouse! but we got some amazing orb pictures!!!!

Since: Jul 07

Cave City, KY

#15 Aug 31, 2008
There is an abandoned house on the back side of smith's grove on the Edmonson Warren County line. I don't know what all happened there, But I know something isn't right about the place. There are pentagrams painted in certain parts of the house. I felt really uneasy when I was inside the house.
caving guy

Columbia, KY

#16 Sep 3, 2008
hey yall wrote:
Salt peter isn't haunted I've been in that cave from anywhere from 15-20 times it wasn't anything to worry about
i love it

United States

#17 Sep 3, 2008
you should check out finney graveyard its haunted! i lovethings like this ive always wanted to be a paranormal investigator!!
Amanda

Glasgow, KY

#18 Sep 3, 2008
Mammoth Cave as well is very haunted.
olman

Glasgow, KY

#19 Sep 3, 2008
paranormal wrote:
yes bigfoot just keeps eating my dogs food outa his bowl...what do you recomend
ghost

Franklin, TN

#20 Sep 3, 2008
spooky wrote:
Now spooky come on out to the house,Im just a ghost,I won't hurt you.Don't be scared.OK!!Howwwwoooo are you gonna hunt us ghost if you are scared?I am not a toaster or anything like that.OK!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Straw Grasping Te... 151,176
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 12 min Satans right hand 1,382
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min BRAIN STORM 130,508
jason alexander (Sep '08) 24 min Brother to Temptest 30
Alison Grimes is Bad for Kentucky & America! 32 min Old Dem 49
very unhappy customer 57 min X not x 5
Does anyone know a josh couler on old salem rd.. (Dec '11) 58 min anonymous 4
Who has the biggest d*ck in barren county Thu Truth 34
•••
•••

Glasgow Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••