curious

Magnolia, KY

#1 Oct 21, 2011
Does anyone know if they are doing trick-or-treating ON Halloween or the weekend before? What time does it generally start??
thanks

Glasgow, KY

#2 Oct 21, 2011
thanks for posting! I have the same question!:)
ASC

Horse Cave, KY

#3 Oct 21, 2011
curious wrote:
Does anyone know if they are doing trick-or-treating ON Halloween or the weekend before? What time does it generally start??
Park City, Glasgow, Cave City - Oct. 31
Worried

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 22, 2011
Thank you so much for posting and asking because I was worried about this myself. So heres a bump for anyone else wondering.

Since: Apr 08

Glasgow, Kentucky

#5 Oct 22, 2011
Other events going on:
• Barren River Lake State Resort Park’s annual Spookout, Oct. 14-15 at the state park campground featuring pumpkin rolls, costume contests, trick or treating and other activities;
• The Haunted Fairground in Edmonton on Fridays and Saturdays from 6 p.m. to midnight with an admission price of $10 on Oct. 14-15, Oct. 21-22 and Oct. 28-29, sponsored by the Edmonton-Metcalfe County Fire Department and the Metcalfe County Fair Board;
• Glasgow Recreation Department’s Halloween Fest, Oct. 29 from 1 to 3 p.m. at Beaver Trail Park, featuring trick or treating, inflatables, a costume contest and door prizes;
• Glasgow Citizens’ Police Academy’s candy give-away on Oct. 31 along South Green Street beginning at 7:30 p.m.(I don't understand why this event is so late; trick or treating is suppose to be over at either 6 or 7pm.

Since: Apr 08

Glasgow, Kentucky

#6 Oct 22, 2011
Finally found the exact time for trick or treating: Glasgow will be observing Halloween on Monday, October 31 from 5 to 7:30pm. All children should be accompanied by an adult.

Barren River Regional Cancer Center, 103 Trista Lane, Glasgow, will be hosting a Halloween Trunk or Treat on Monday, October 31 from 5:00pm to 7:00p.m. All employees will be dressed up and participating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Glasgow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Jackson Elementary 51 min Jojo 22
Copy Depot (Jun '12) 54 min Calvin James 10
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 131,883
Fight in Walmart in the jewelry section 2 hr lame 3
Jessie Barton/Ashley Bell 2 hr Charlie12 1
Chad Hunt Caveland Church (Sep '08) 5 hr Mr Obvious 302
CHRISTIANS: God fearing or hypocritical cult? 7 hr monkey in the woo... 12
What do men that have had affair really think o... (Jan '12) Thu single 1,069
Glasgow Dating
Find my Match