tired of drug heads

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

Saw they got another drug head at the begining of thier life! What is up with these kids? Messed up his life forever! I overheard that this is a high school drop out who stays with a girl who lives with her dad n grandmother n sister n brother n uncle hope the house is BIG. Man pray for the children that they will run from this mess
As Usual

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

tired of drug heads wrote:
Saw they got another drug head at the begining of thier life! What is up with these kids? Messed up his life forever! I overheard that this is a high school drop out who stays with a girl who lives with her dad n grandmother n sister n brother n uncle hope the house is BIG. Man pray for the children that they will run from this mess
Seems you sure are starting alot of post here all of a sudden. What's wrong, you just get off of work and not got anything else to do with your time. With a trial coming up for yourself, I wouldn't be posting too much crap.
well

Radcliff, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2011

This person must really not have nothing to do with their life. I think it's childish if your ask me.
tired of drug heads

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

some people have more to do with thier life like go to school, keepin my clothes on and boys out of my box, and hangin with people who will not get me put in jail cause of drugs. My parents work for a living not live with thier parents home without a job. I am going to college and will not be a drug head so tired of them messing things up for us good kids and by the way I dont wrk I go to school and help my mom n dad. High school!
keepin it simple

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Judged:

^^^^Here is the bottom line, you can't do anything about it aside from not turning into one yourself. Keep on doing what you are doing, go to college, get a degree and grow up to be a straight up kind of man and take care of your parents. Don't worry about who is doing what when it comes to drugs, just don't do them yourself. If you come out like superman against some of the druggies in this town, you will be on a long shit list and could actually be harmed physically and mentally for it. Just sayin' it's not worth worrying over if it's not in your own household. Not that I don't care for others, but, I have seen firsthand what can happen to people that gets on a no drugs in my city jag. Let the police handle it and you don't worry your young self about it.
keepin it simple

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Judged:

ps - why did you start this thread and call out a certain person's name to begin with? That's not too bright. If they were to find out who you are, you could be drop dead simply over running your mouth where it does not belong.
haha

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

dustin wouldn't know which way to point a gun or any deadly weapon...haha punk a s s b it ch
just the wway it goes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

Everyone likes to jup on the people who try to warn the world od users n abusers. him n his no good livin withs owe the world money even me. I just wanted to warn all and let them know to keep thier kids away from trouble. So you guys stay trashy ill stay on the right road and mayb when i get my law degree i can tell you no i dont want to help you. . . you guys are all losers
just the wway it goes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2011

Sorry just 17 maybe that was just feeling sorry for that girl he dated. She is good at poor me, I guess you never made a mistake
hilbilly

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

dustin pedigo is nothen but a fat a** drug head and all he wants is his drugs and the best thang for hem to do is go back to jail and stay there forever
hahaha

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2011

hilbilly wrote:
dustin pedigo is nothen but a fat a** drug head and all he wants is his drugs and the best thang for hem to do is go back to jail and stay there forever
Damn nailed that one right on the money. hes a punk ratting
b i t c h
hilbilly

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

you got that right and make sure if you ever meet him tell his fat a** to look on here and read every thang everyone said about his drug head
BoomerBummer

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

Is DUstin from tompkinville?
Anonymous

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Yes he is.
BoomerBummer

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2011

Is his dad Ellis jsut got out of jail for selling pills?
BoomerBummer

Munfordville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2011

Well it is the same Dustin.he got caught shopplifting mast night.Poor kid he was ran out of Monroe County for doing somethng Bad and now he is in Barren shopplifting and doing drugs.Maybe if his parents would worry about him and not how much money they can get out of him then he would straighten his a$$ up!But heck his mother is a pill popper and his daddy a drunk.So how did you expect this boy to turn out?
Disgusted

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 25, 2013

He's a little boy rapist & a meth head. He's trash & doesn't deserve that baby he has. Or that retarded girl he had it with. They're both low lives and that girl is dumber than a damn rock. I feel sorry for that baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

119 Users are viewing the Glasgow Forum right now

Search the Glasgow Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 128,967
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min shish 147,020
Beautiful day for a drive and enjoying the out... 48 min hmmmm 8
Hooking up bi guys 1 hr maxwell 8
Ruler Foods 1 hr Husky 87
nsa fun 1 hr Husky 2
Walk N Closet Consignment Store 2 hr chris101 9
Upcoming Elections 3 hr Fed Up 67
Gary Hogan (Mar '11) 11 hr Jeff Pretchet 49
Mancino's closing Tue KissMeQuick 9
Wendys moving Mon KissMeQuick 9
•••
•••
•••